chapter 7

With You

I'm so sorry for late update. I'm a bit busy with school and etc .... Mianhae. 

P/S : the blue font please click right to open it.. Kamsahamnida

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

  It's almost 2 weeks for EXO lives with Jihae. It's their pre-semester holiday and everything were perfect since no one knows about them living together with normal girl like Jihae. Ji Hae barely at home because she went practice with Taemin at his studio all day long. Sometimes she would hang out together awhile with Taemin and Kai after practice. But the thing was, Kai never able to watch Ji Hae dance because he always came after Ji Hae practise. She now get along with D.O and Sehun as well since that night and made the other boys jealous.

    She often went home at midnight. The members took turn to wait for her no matter what at outside the house b'cause they thought accident may happen again. She told them it unnecessary but they hesitated. Sometimes Ji Hae saw between Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol got home from worked with tired face everyday after she got home. She felt bad b'cause she can't do anything for them since she busy practising.

     Her aunt will call at least twice a day to make sure everything was fine. Sometimes, Ji Hae felt annoyed with the boys because them keep said 'Don't worry, we will leave this house as soon as posibble' 'Sorry for everything'... They made Ji Hae felt like she's a bad person wanting them to leave A.S.A.P! She forgot how does it felt when someone waiting for her at home, wake her up and the noisy sound came from the house until EXO came.

     It's Saturday mornoon A.K.A no-dance-practise-day and Ji Hae just wake up from her beauty nap. She do her usual activities and wear this  simple clothes  She went downstairs and there's no one there. She went to Chen&Xiumin's room since the boy love to gather there when the eldest have private things to say.

     She enter the room and thought the boys are there but no... there's no one. It's first time Ji Hae enter the room after they all moved in. Ji Hae's eyes caught something at Chen&Xiumin's study table. It's a picture of exo . Ji Hae didn't realize she's smiling to herself. She went out from the room and straight to the groceries market.

      Ji Hae wanted to buy something that se can cooked for the boys. She want to make a surprise for the boys. She know that she didn't do anything for them except breakfast for the first time they came here.

'What should i cook, huh?' Ji Hae mumbles to herself.

   30 minutes afterwards, Ji Hae went to the cashier and pay. She ate ice-cream for awhile because she didn't ate anything since she woke up. Then, she went home and cook for dinner.

MEANWHILE

'Hyung! Look at this' Tao point a beautiful keychain towards Kris and he just smiled. 

'Hyung Hyung Hyung! I like this one. Should i buy it?' Baekhyun asked Suho if the hair clip is beautiful.

   Actually, the boys were at the mall wanted to buy present for Ji Hae. It was Lay's idea. He think that this may showed a bit thankful towards Ji Hae for her kindness letting the boys who she didn't even know stayed at her mansion. It's also first time for them buying a present for girls and they didn't know if it's a good present for Ji Ha

'Let's just buy something that suitable for a girl like Ji Hae. I know she will likes it. Don't buy same things for her. Ok?' Chanyeol explain to the boys and he seems not himself while looking at the dress.

     All of them just nodded and agreed with Chanyeol suggestion. They went from shop to shop and they just realize there's alot of things that they can bought for a girls. 

AFTERWARDS

    It's exact at 7 pm and they had just returned from the mall. The moment when Sehun opened the door they can smelled a good aroma that came from the kitchen. All of them stood near the kitchen and smiled to themselves when they saw Ji Hae's wearing a cute pink polkadot apron .

     Ji Hae didn't realize the boys as her back was facing the boys. She's serving the food on the dining table alone and the boys can predicted how exhausted she was. They can't believe if the food was made by Ji Hae ... ALONE. All of them just stood and doing nothing until Luhan faked a coughed and made Ji Hae turn around

'Omo. It's you guys. How long you're standing there?' Ji Hae asked them while rubbed her chect after startled with Luhan coughed.

'We just got here. The smell is so good and did you cooked by yourself?' Kai asked her as he can't believed with what he saw.

     Their's eyes were on Ji Hae and there's a silent as they want to hear the answer that would came from Ji Hae mouth. EXO members are already sat at the dining table.

'Thank you Kai. According to your question indeed i am.' Ji Hae gaves them a big smile. Ji Hae noticed that each of them were placing a paper bag beside each other.

'Well i can see that you just back got back from shopping. Why is it wrap in pink paper bag? Is it for someone?' Ji Hae asked while taking off apron that she wore and sat beside Kris and D.O.

'It's for you' Baekhyun answer Ji Hae question.

'Huh? W-what? For me?' Ji Hae stop ate and she looked towards the boys with blur face.

'Eat first. Ara?' Tao gave Ji Hae a winked and made Ji Hae blushed.

'Huh. You just gave him a winked? I fed her first. You lose i won' Luhan giggles to himself and the rest just gave him a weird looks.

    They ate like they were starving for 4 days. The boys keep complimented how delicious was the food and Ji Hae can't keep smiling because it's a first time she cooked for 12 people and have more than 6 different dishes.

    After all of them ate, the boys dragged Ji Hae to the living room. All of them gave the paper beg with different shape, size to Ji Hae. Ji Hae opened it one by one starting from the eldest until the youngest one. 

   She opened it and smiled to herself. She can't be more happy about it. She wanted to cry but she holds it don't want to ruin the mood. She can't be more happy to see the gift that are different from each other.

'Thank you. But it isn't my birthday.. It's wasting your money, i guess' Ji Hae thinked all of them were just wasting their money even Ji Hae happy received a gift after a long time. 

'No. We're not wasting our money for nothing. We spend it for you. Just think it's as a thank you from us because letting us stays here and gave you a lot of trouble. We pro-' Suho can't continued his words.

'Stop...! Don't say anything. Shut up and listen' The boys shocked by Ji Hae's words. All of them were participated to hear what Ji Hae wanted to tell them. Ji Hae took a deep breath.

'I know what you going to say Suho o-o-ppa.' Ji Hae lowered her head down felt so embarrassed.The boys were definitely shocked and their eyes were almost popped out when Ji Hae just called Suho 'Suho Oppa'.

'I-i don't want to hear any of you say 'We going to move out ASAP' 'Sorry if we're just a trouble for you'... Just stop. Ok? I li-ke you guys here. You guys sometimes sounds like i'm a bad person. I'm not that bad.' Ji Hae seems bad. The things was, she really hurts when the boys said those words. 

     All this time the boys can't aware that the words are so hurtful for her. The boys felt so guilty because the always thought Ji Hae won't like having them in the house. Kai told the others that Ji Hae isn't a girl that easy to approach and love to be alone thanks to Taemin who said that. They never thought Ji Hae will said those words and for the first time she express her feelings. 

'We-we don't know about that. We're so sorry for no thinking how you feel. We don't want to be your burden.' Luhan looked into her eyes and Luhan wanted to grab her hand but he scared if Ji Hae surprise with it.

'No. I never thought that way EVER. I see you guys as a big brother that i won't have. Plus, don't you remember you promises to me? You said that the 12 of you are my guardian and i'm your responsibility. So why you wanna leave?' Ji Hae smiled. A big smiled that the boys never saw.

     Chanyeol eyed all of them and smile. 'Well. That's true guys. We promise her that we never leave her. Ji Hae, you really want us to stay here?' Chanyeol asked her with both of his arm on Ji Hae shoulder. Ji Hae just nodded and smile. 

'She's really happy with us?'  ' Just as a brother?' ​  They boys thought.

    Kris shoved Chanyeol arms and pulled Ji Hae into his arm and hugged her. Ji Hae including all the boys were shocked. 

Kris realize his action and let Ji Hae go, 'Oh-oh, i'm so sorry.' Ji Hae just nodded and blushed.

'If only we can hug her like that too' `Kris hyung, you're cheating'

 

       All the boys whisper to themselves and Ji Hae just didn't know what are they talking about. 'So Ji Hae, we are all you guardian right?' Lay asked and Ji Hae nodded 'Yes, Why? Isn't you just said that to me, oppa?' Lay asked her and he smile when Ji Hae called him Oppa as well. 

      Sehun pushed Lay just to stand infront of Ji Hae and get hitted by Lay on his head. Sehun just smile and mouthed 'sorry' to Lay. 'Ji Hae, you're going to college with us once the holiday is over' All of them smiled and you drop you jaw hanging like you can't closed it anymore. 'B-but, why? I prefer taking bus' Ji Hae showed unusual smile and they shoked their head against it.

"No, no, no and no. It's final. You must go with us. Why ride a bus when you can ride with us? This conversation is over. Goodnight' Luhan grabbed Sehun and walked to their bed. Same goes to other and Xiumin winks to her. Everyone said goodnight to each other, leaving the Ji Hae alone at the living hall , 'You. Must. Be. Kidding. Me' Ji Hae patted her own forehead and frown when she realize how hurt it is.

Ji Hae walk to her room and slammed her body onto the bed, 'I hope i won't get killed by Exo fans. I remember the day when the fans fighting over the towel that Kris left at th pratice room' Ji Hae shaked her body and cover her face with pillow. She move her body around 'Thank god, i have 3 days more before nightmare. Omma, Appa... I have someone that i can trust. I hope i make right decision' Ji Hae hugged a photo of her parents and cried 'I love you, omma appa' Ji Hae fell asleep with her  parents photo in her arm.

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

HI! OMG IT'S BEEN AWHILE RIGHT? MIAN FOR LATE. I"M BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING :D

SO CHAPTER 7 is done.