Chapter 2

With You

-PRESENT/NOW(2012)-

-Near University/Morning-

  Ji Hae is walking down the street and almost reach to Seoul University while listen and kept replay "y Free & Single" by Super junior. She's enjoying the song and groove her body a bit and doing a lip-sync until she bump with Donghae 'I'm sorry, i'm so sorry' Ji Hae apologize and bows but he didn't notice it was Donghae coz she's busy collecting her things on the floor.

   'It's ok. It's my fault as well' Donghae try to pat Ji Hae shoulder but Ji Hae avoid it. 'I see it's you. Well, i have to go and soryy again' Ji Hae bows and walk away without saying goodbye. 'Ji Hae wait..' Donghae try to shout but he knows she won't turn her back.

  At that moment, Ji Hae wants to cry but she holds her tears. Donghae is her everything after her parents die. Donghae is her first crush, first love and her first kiss. It's been a year but the pain inside her heart seems can't be cure and she still can't forget and forgive him. Because of that, she's scared to have any attach feelings like deep love to anyone. But Taemin is a special person to her. 

  Taemin is her co-dancer/dance partner and her only best-friend since she enter the university 2 months ago. Taemin is the one who approached her and be-friend with her. Taemin also her friends during high school but just now they become close and having a brother/sister relationship. 

  While Ji Hae almost reach her university, Taemin shock her by shout at her ears 'JI HAEEEEE!' Taemin shout and Ji Hae jump a bit with shock and slap Taemin's arm 'Yah Pabo! Don't do that. You know i hate it' Ji Hae make her angry face and Taemin do sorry hand gesture 'It's okay. Let's go' Ji Hae smile and pulls Taemin and walk in at their university and go straight to their dance studio. 

-Seoul University-

  Inside the lobby of their university, there are a few girls gather at the main door and Ji Hae wonder who is coming and asking Taemin who is busy with his latte at the cafe after back from practice 'Oh, it's EXO. Our senior' 'Exo?'Ji Hae seems blur 'Yes, Exo! They have 12 members and 4 of them are from China. They're super hot and talented. They Art Student like us as well. But they our senior. Very famous among girls' Taemin explain and Ji Hae only make an 'O' shape 'I see. Famous among girls? Bet they are playboy and rich sigh' Ji Hae make a digust face 'Haha. They're not. One of the members is my best-friend. I'll tell you later' Ji Hae only shock her head and make un-interested face 'Wait? Your best-friend? Isn't i'm the only best-friend you have?' Ji Hae ask Taemin. 

 Suddenly, the few fangirls were shouting and Ji Hae starts to have some interest and want to see if they are really that hot like Taemin describe just now. Then she saw EXO members and she kinda amazed because she saw there are 2 guys who were super tall and all of them are so milky white skin 'No wonder they're so famous. Well, i don't care' Ji Hae say to Taemin and he just smile coz she knows what type of girl Ji Hae is and that's make Taemin adore her but not more than little sister.

-At The Mansion / Night-

    'Hm. I'm bored being alone in this big mansion (http://weheartit.com/entry/30694113) Why imo chan(her aunty) love to travel a lot? sigh' Ji Hae seems sad being alone and she got message from her imo 'Yah Jiji! Call you me back now - IMO CHAN' Ji Hae check her message and dial her imo number 'tst, this old lady' then her imo answer the call. 

 'Ji Hae yah!' 'What?' 'Ji Hae! Don't be rude with me' Ji Hae clear 'Yes Imo? What can i help you?' Ji Hae say in a cute tone 'I need your help and you must help me. I own someone life and i need to pay it back now coz they need my help' 'What is it? Is it serious?' Ji Hae ask her imo with 1001 thoughts in her mind 'Someone... Not someone but a bunch of boys i mean 12 people will move into your mansion tomorrow morning. Later i tell you' Ji Hae shock and scream at her aunt 'WHAT IMO? WHO IS MOVING IN TOMORROW? 12 BOYS? You're joking right?' Ji Hae ask her imo and roll like a buffalo on her bed 'No i'm not. Please? They are super hot and plus you won't be alone. You always nag to me about being alone. I'm have to go. I've work to do and need to feed you as well. They are my savior and they are nice people. They just got kick from their house coz the owner are selling it. Ok? Love You. I'll be back next month' Imo Chan just hang up the phone and leave Ji Hae speechless 'Imo..'

 Ji Hae didn't know what to do or what to say and she try to call Taemin but he didn't pick up and Ji Hae assume that he's asleep 'Are imo crazy or what? Living alone with those 12 boy? Wait BOYS? Why not a girl or ajuhmma? Who are they? Imo's savior? They're not rappist right? WHY TAEMIN IS ASLEEP WHEN I NEED HIM? I'm going crazy' Ji Hae keep asking a lot of question to herself when she know she can't answer it. Then, due to sleepyness, she falls asleep at 2 am.

 

 •    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

(PREVIEw CHAPTER 3)

Chapter 2 is out. So what will happen to Ji Hae when they move in? Imo savior?  kekeke. What kind of reaction Ji Hae will have when she know it's EXO? What if EXO didn't expect it was a young girl who live alone in this big mansion?

So how was it? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

Please love me and don't copy it. This story is 100% from me. 

 

Here some present for you 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 Love Chanyeol body gesture and his smile

 

Photobucket

 

 y Bacon (PRAY FOR HIM TO GET WELL AS WELL)

NiaAmanina95 -  I can't tell you yet who's the mystert boys XD

SuHoIsMINE  - Thank you. i appreciate it :)

eleenaexok - Kamsahamnida chingu-yah! XD