Chapter 6

With You

   The next day you wake up and felt you head hurts a lot. You tried to get up but it's kinda hard. You checked the time and it's already 2PM. Then you heard someone tried to walk in your room.

'Ji Hae, you're awake' It was Luhan with a bowl of soup and fresh orange.

'Do you remember anything about last night?' Luhan asked her while helped Ji Hae to sit down.

   Ji Hae just nodded. She remember about everything. She thankful to Chanyeol to be at the right place and time.

'Eat this. It's to help you gain your strength back' Luhan started to feed Ji Hae.

    Soon, Ji Hae realised that she was so close to Luhan and she didn't noticed that she's blushing and Luhan just smile.

'He have a cute eyes' Ji Hae thoughts and can't believed she thinks that.

'Luhan, I think I can eat by myself. Thank you' Ji Hae want to grab the bowl but Luhan didn't gave it.

'No. Let me feed you and have some rest after this. All of us is here if you need anything' Luhan smile.

    After she ate and took her medicine that Luhan gave her. She was thankful to the guys who took care of her. No one ever treated her this way since her both parents die. Not even Taemin or her Aunt.

    She have her beauty nap for 3 hours and woke up at 6pm. She went straight to the bathroom and stand infront of her mirror. She look so awful and began to un wrapping the bandage. Then, she realised that she didn't wore the same clothes like yesterday.

'Who change my clothes into pyjama?' Ji Hae felt embarrassed and cover her face.

'Wait! Did someone kiss my forehead yesterday or it was just a dream?! But who cares. I bet it's a dream' Ji Hae took her towel and went to take her shower.

She wore a simple home clothes and went down stairs. The moment she step down all the eyes were on her and Chanyeol was the first ran to her and followed by other.

'Ji Hae, you're awake! Are you ok? Do we have to sent you to the hospital? Does it hurts?' Chanyeol asked her a lot of question and get hit at his head by Kris and glare at him.

'I'm sorry for this stupid question from him. Are you alright?' Chen asked and glare at Chanyeol.

      Chanyeol just smile and Ji Hae too. She don't know how to answer Chanyeol answer so she just answer Chen's question.

'I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm sorry for for this troublesome' Ji Hae low her head a bit.

'No. You're not! You are our responsibility now. I've called imo yesterday. We promise her to take care of you as long we still here. We promise you' Suho said and pat her head. She surprise with Suho's action.

     Ji Hae pinched her arms a bit so that the boys won't realize it. She wants to see if it's a dream and apprently it's not. Ji Hae was shocked with Suho's words. They just met her 2 days ago and how will Ji Hae believe it? No one ever care about her except for Taemin and her Aunt. Even Donghae and her ex bestfriend betrayed her.

     But deep inside her heart, there's a voice telling her that she should believed in them and she know she can't take the risk yet. Now she really don't know what should she do.

'Hmm, well! I need to go to the grocery since i can't found my things that i bought last night. May i?' Ji Hae don't know why does she have to ask them a permission. Maybe because they said that she was their's responsibilty.

'Well yes. But can i come with you? Since i'm free and i don't have things to do. Plus, what if anything happen to you again?' D.O volunteer himself.

    The boys wants to follow her as well but some of them were busy. She can't say no since D.O really want to go with her and she say yes. 

'Can i come as well?' 'Me too' Sehun and Tao said it together. They glare at each other and have a eye competition.

    All of them and Ji Hae just laughed to see this two maknae acted like a kids.

'Sehun! Go with D.O and Jihae. While you Tao, just stay here and help us with our chinese' Xiumin gave Tao a smirk and he know he can't say anything when the eldest said so.

    The three of them went to the nearest market. Ji Hae sat at behind seat and stared at the window. No one talk and the atmosphere were so doomed so Sehun switch on the radio. They both keep looked at Ji Hae thru the mirror and Ji Hae didn't notice it at all. 

    Once they arrived Ji Hae enter and leaved the boys behind. Ji Hae is out of no-where and they began to panic. They both looked for Ji Hae until someone tapped their both shoulders.

'Looking for what?' Ji Hae smile. Ji Hae know they looking for her and she teased them a bit. 

'Huh Ji Hae! We're looking for you' D.O and Sehun then laughed to see this childish side of Ji Hae.

      Ji Hae tried to reach something at upper board. Then, someone stand behind her and help her to reach the can. She turn around and she was right infront of Sehun's chest. Sehun can smell a strawberry scent from Ji Hae's hair. Both of them were blushing and Ji Hae thanks him.

      D.O didn't let Ji Hae paid for anything. He's a true gentleman who doesn't like girl to pay when he with them. They out from the market and someone tummy was growling. 

'Hyung! Can we go eat? I'm hungry' Sehun showed his teeth towards D.O and he just nodded because he was hungry as well.

     They went to the nearest stall. They sat down and order a large meal coz those two man were so hungry. There's a silent among them. D.O and Sehun keep looked at each.

     Once again this men communication with their eyes. Ji Hae thought are these two man is alien? Then, something came in Ji Hae's mind. 

'So, can i ask something?' Ji Hae finally brokes the silent among them.

    Both of them stop eat and nodded. They so anxious to know what kind of question will Ji Hae ask them.

'Can you guys tell me more about you guys?' 

      Ji Hae think it's the best time to know more about them. D.O eyes almost out and Ji Hae thinks his eyes is more cuter than Luhan.

'So you want to know about us?' Sehun ask her back and she just nodded.

'Ok! I tell you about us. As you know all of us grew up togther because we're an orphan people. Our guardian passed away 5 months ago. Our guardian is your Mother's and you Imo's step aunt.' D.O sound a bit sad and Sehun too.

'Suho and Kris is our leader even Xiumin and Luhan is the oldest. We didn't see ourselves as a friends but we see ourself as a brother. We are not a rich person like everyone else. If not we won't stay at your house, Ji Hae. People misunderstood us lot.' This time it's Sehun tried to explain about themselves.

     Hearing those words from them totally changed Ji Hae's persepsion towards them. She felt bad because accusing them as a playboy, rich and arrogant person from the place she saw them at the campus. 

'Plus, some of us are working. They worked to pay our cars and motorcycles rent and to pay bills. You will often see them in night. They worked at our guardian's friends place. We took charge of it since the owner hand it to us.' D.O continued and the silent built it up again.

'It's ok! Plus, don't worry. We will move out a.s.a.p as soon as we found a good place to stay. Right hyung?' Sehun who 'tried' to light up the mood.

    Ji Hae just smile awkwardly. She don't know why she felt sad hearing 'move out' words from Sehun's mouth. 

'I wish you won't say that. It hurts and it's surprising me' Ji Hae said inside her heart.

     Ji Hae wish she can said that out loud but she can't. They continued eat. 

'Auch.' Ji Hae bit her tounge accidently and pouts. They both smiled seeing Ji Hae pouts. 

     They finished their meals and walked towards the car. The are about to cross the road and there's one car who speed up. Ji Hae almost got hit but Sehun managed to grab her wrist. Ji Hae close her eyes and open it and they both stare at each other. This time Ji Hae's blushing like hell.

'What wrong with me lately? Why i have a lot of skinship with the boys. ergh' Ji Hae thoughts. She didn't realised that she actually she keep stare at Sehun's face. Something knock her heart.

D.O who watched the scene cough 'You can let go of her now'. Sehun let go of her and smile. Ji Hae thanks him and ran away from them and enter the car quikly

'I smell jealousy here' Sehun whisper to D.O

'Yah! Shut up' D.O yelled at Sehun and he laughed.

All of them were at home. Ji Hae put the things at the kitchen and went to her room. She can't even think straight. She have a lot of things in his head. 

'This going to be a long and hard life after this. signed' Ji Hae pouts

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

Hi everyone. Sorry for late update. I was about to post this chapter but AFF got problem that day. Plus i'm busy with my school and i have a huge examination this year.

It's Sehun and D.O  moment with Ji Hae. i know it's not that good T.T sorry 

I just love SEHUN so muchhhhhhhh.....

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE XOXO 

tumblr_m65lot1oXf1qioa6oo1_500.gif

kyungsoo.jpg

4afbfbedab64034fd42cbebbafc379310b551dad

Sehun Pictures, Images and Photos