Chapter 4

With You

This chapter is the continues from chapter 3. Enjoy ~ sorry if it's kinda bored you. Sorry for my grammer as well :)

 

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

 

-Evening, almost night-

 

   Ji Hae want to go to her studio. But before that, she bump into Kris who was busy carry his thing. Ji Hae almost fell down than Kris grab her waist.Kris stuff are on the floor and they both stare at each other. Then, Sehun who were there as well cough just to break them apart. Kris let go of her and start to get his things back. Ji Hae helps 'Sorry about that' Ji Hae apologize and bow to them. Kris want to say something but she went straight to her studio at 3rd Floor. She is faster like lightning. 

  'Ok. That's so awkward' Ji Hae signed and start play 'Crazy from Teen Top' She dance and dance and dance until her stomach groans. She stop the music and check her watch. It's almost 6 pm and her last meal was at 10 or 11 something.

  She went downstairs and wonder if the boys are already ate. She was so surprise to see Lay, Chen and D.O were preparing the dinner. She can smell the aroma of the food. She really miss home cook meals. She can't believe that the boys know how to cook. Lay notice her and greet her 'Ji Hae-shi, Sorry we use your kitchen without ask your permission. I'm so sure you're hungry right? We will finish it anytime' Ji Hae just smile 'I-It's ok. Yes i am. Need my help?' Ji Hae ask coz she feel bad since the boys are her guest. Chen went near her 'Ji Hae-shi, you don't need to help. Just sit' Chen smile and Ji Hae was really amuse with his beautiful smile 'N-neh' Ji Hae said and pull the dining chair and sat.

  It's dinner time. Kris and Suho went to gether the boys. The dining table is more than enough for 13 of them. The dinner seems so awkward for Ji Hae coz she never eat more than 3 people in her life before. Not even once. She sat between Suho and Sehun. All of them were very quite but they have an eye contact with each other like they communicate with their eyes 'So, I think we haven't introduce ourselves yet righ?' Suho who brokes the silentness and Ji Hae just nod. Ji Hae didn't notice that they didn't introduce themsleves yet. Maybe she was to nervous or whatsoever.

   'Let me introduce ourselves and the other as well. My name is Kim Joon Myun. But just call me Suho. This three man names is Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo and call him D.O' Suho introduce himself and the other. Baek and Chanyeol smile widely at her and D.O just wave his chopstick at her. Ji Hae finally seems interested to know about them when she finally smile and her smile make everyone gaze her beautiful smile. SHe finally seems comfortable with them.

    'This trio is our maknae. This milky white skin with long neck is Oh Sehun and the youngest one.' Ji Hae nod and smile at Sehun. Sehun blushed. 'This dark boy name is Kim Jongin. He is really pure korean. He prefer people to call him Kai than Jongin.' Suho explain and laugh a bit. Ji Hae just make an 'o' shape with 'Hyung! Shut up' Kai feel so embarrassment with his introduction. Suho finally point at Tao and Ji Hae feel a bit scared with him coz of is fierce look 'Don't be scared with him. He may look scary but he's the shy one. He's from China, Hwang ZiTao and call him Tao' Tao smile and look shy and Ji Hae can't believe that Tao smile is so adorable.

    'The three right here also from China. This is Zhang Yixing or Lay, Wu Fan or Kris and this is the second oldest among us, Luhan' All of them bow and smile at her. Ji Hae can't believe that Luhan is the second oldest and Sehun is the youngest. 'This final two man name is Kim Jongdae or Chen and Kim Minseok or Xiumin.' Chen reach out his hand to her for handshake and she reach her out shyly and shake his hand while Xiumin put meats on her bowls. Other are very jealous with Chen coz get to shake her hand first.

   'And we also a university student at Seoul University. All of us took Art Student like dancing, acting and singing. We all got scholarship and don't ask how. And can i ask you something?' Baekhyun added and wanted to ask her somethings 'Yes. What is it?' Ji Hae seems nervous with his question 'Can you introduce youself too? And Can you tell me why you have a dance studio? Are you a dancer like us too?' Baek ask and all of eyes were on her and waiting for her answer.

   Ji Hae took a deep breath and release it 'My name is Park JiHae and i'm 18. I know who you were from the moment i open the door. I know that you an Art Student and you guys actually my seniors. The studio is for my pratice' Ji Hae smile awkwardly and all of them were in shock. 'So all of this time you know who were we?' Kris ask and raise her eyebrows. 'Actually, i just knew about you guys yesterday. I just enter the university 2 months ago and i'm not an updated person at campus. So yeah! That's it.' Ji Hae rub her hand and don't what else to say.

    'Oh really? No wonder. You're different. Usually people will fangirling about us and you're not.' Chanyeol said and all of them start to clean the table 'Well, sorry Chanyeol-shi if i'm not one of those girls' Ji Hae answer and all of them thoughts that Ji Hae is really different. 'Ji Hae-shi, Imo chan is your aunty, am i right? And why are you lives here alone? Where your parents?' Xiumin ask her a question that she's hate. She avoid the question 'Yes Imo is my aunt and let's not talk about it' Ji Hae seems sad and Xiumin just nod.

     So they clean the table and all of them are so full and very tired 'So i guess, it's time to sleep since you guys have a morning class right?' Ji Hae ask them while yawning. The Exo members just nod and think how cute can she be more ' Ji Hae-shi, we just want to say thank you for letting us here for awhile. We promise that we will help you clean the house etc and move out once we found a perfect place to stay' Luhan said it and all of them nod and smile 'Well, It's ok. I don't mind. Make yourself at home. I'll give you a duplicate keys tomorrow. So goodnight' Ji Hae bow a bit and went to her room.

    She went into her room and checking her phone. She got like 30 missedcall from Taemin and have 1 message from him 'YAH JIHAE! WHERE ARE YOU? I need to ask you something- Annoying Taemin' Ji Hae signed and reply the message 'Yah! I'm the one who should ask where r you? Just meet me tomorrow at u cafe. I need to sleep'- Bad Ji Hae' Ji Hae finally fall asleep.

 

   While the 12 members can't sleep and can't stop thinking about what will happen later. Living in a big mansion with 1 young girls. They're also can't forget about Ji Hae that night.

 

 •    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

Sorry with my grammer. it's 2 AM and i'm so sleep.

    COMMENT AND COMMENT <3 I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT

SEHUN BUING BUING and HEART FOR YOU FROM ME <3

 

sehun-heart.gif

SeHun.gif

sehun-s-aegyo-o.gif