Chapter 1

With You

-PAST/BACK TO 2011-

    'Where are they? They both didn't pick up the phone. I want to tell them that i arrive already and not at 2pm like told them yesterday' Said Kim Ji Hae, 17 years old who was waiting for her boyfriend Lee Donghae and her best-friend Park Mi-Naa at the park (http://weheartit.com/entry/32461602) Ji Hae walks around and went near the jungle and saw Donghae's car.

  'Isn't that Oppa's car?' Ji Hae walked near the car and saw Donghae with Mi Naa insided the car. Ji Hae wonder why they both doing there and the moment she wanted to wave at them, she saw something that crush her heart. She saw Donghae and Mi Naa were starting to kiss each other and then they're hugging. Suddenly her tears felt down at the moment.

     'I can see now. I'm not blind anymore. The truth is infornt of me just now. Taemin is telling the true. No wonder why they both keep telling me they both were busy. I hate them. How could they do this to me when i love them both' Ji Hae walked away from them and promise they won't be her priority from now on and keep wipe her endless tears.

  Ji Hae can felt that her leg were shaking and weak so she went to the nearest bench. She crying like there is no tomorrow and don't give a damn with people around her.

  Suddenly a guy from no where went to her and gave her handkerchief 'Don't cry. You'll look ugly' Jihae try to stop cry and took the handkerchief without looking at her. The mystery guy walked away from Ji Hae who was busy wiping her tears and didn't notice the guy was went already.

  'Thank you. So... Wait!Where is he and who is he?' Ji Hae stood up and search out the man who gave her handkerchief. But she doesn't know who's that and once again her tears rolls down again'

   The mystery guy felt stupid coz he just walk away like that. 'AH! I can't see her face and my fav handker... sigh. It's ok. It's just a handkerchief' 

 

   •    •   •    •     •    •    •    •   

HELLO ! So chapter 1 is done. so how was it? 

Ok! I wonder if you wondering who is the mystery guy right?

SO ARE YOU JUST GONNA BE A SILENT READER? COMMENT & I WILL APPRECIATE IT SO SO MUCH.

 Swagg- Annyeong dongsaeng yah! Kamsahamnida for subs *3*

 

 

 

Photobucket