Chapter 5

With You

                              

       The next morning Ji Hae woke up a bit late and do her usual routine during morning. She wore trips legging and long plain t-shirt and went downstairs to make breakfast. Luckily the boys didn't woke up yet and she make some pancakes and bacon. She didn't used to cook for 13 people at the same time. So she didn't know if it's enough. 

'Hi! Morning Ji Hae' D.O great her. Ji Hae just smile and continue to cook.

       D.O is the first to appeared at the kitchen. Ji Hae notice that he don't use honorifics towards her and she just ignore it. 5 minutes later all the exo members came and great her.

'Sit down. The breakfast will be serve soon' Ji Hae said to them. All of them sat and begin to eat after Baekhyun help her to serve the food.

'Thanks Ji Hae for the breakfast. We're sorry if all of us troublesome you' The eldest, Xiumin felt sorry for her coz she have to cook the breakfast for 12 of them.

'Nah, it's ok. I don't mind plus i felt bad for letting you guys cooked for dinner when i'm supposed to make it' Ji Hae notice that he also didn't use honorifics. She felt it's more comfortable this way. All of them just smile at her.

      Ji Hae don't know why she felt so happy watching them eat and felt like they filled up the empty house.

'Weird. Why i feel this way? I feel weird in here. I feel secure with them' Ji Hae thoughts and hold her chest.

      Then, Ji Hae went to the living room and get the duplicate house keys.

'Here is the spare key for the house. I believe in you guys. I have 3 and please make another if all of you want it' Ji Hae gave it to Suho since he's the leader.

'Ok. Thank you for believing in us and let us stay here until we found a good place to stay, Ji Hae' Suho thank her.

       She can felt the sincerity in his eyes and the others. She don't care if exo and her didn't use honorifics with each other. But, she also don't know why she felt like she can trust them with her heart. But she don't want to take any risk yet. 

      After all of the clear & clean the kitchen, they went to their bedrooms and get ready to campus. Ji Hae wore colbalt blue skirt and white blouse. 

 

 

Photobucket

     All of them dazzle to see the other side of Ji Hae. They can't believe that Ji Hae was not only cute but beautiful as well. All of face at each other .

'I can sense there's a contender here' Said Baekhyun in his mind.

'Well, i guess i go first. Please don't forget to lock the door' Ji Hae packed her things in the living room and walked at the main door.

'Why don't you go with us by car? We're going to the same place, right?' Kris ask. Ji Hae don't want people to know that they live with her so she lied.

'It's ok. I can go by myself. Plus, i have somewhere else to go first' Ji Hae smile awkwardly. 

    Baekhyun and Suho smirked at each other and 12 of them knows that Ji Hae lied coz Ji Hae was so bad in lying.

'Ok. You're sure?' Kai ask her and she just nodded. 

'Btw, can i... i mean we have your number? It's easy to contact you if anything happen. Plus, i guess we don't have to use honorifics among each other. Right?' Chen said it shyly while putting his hand at the back of his head.

       Ji Hae smile 'Ya, Sure. Plus, i think i will be more comfortable' Ji Hae keep smiling and she wonder why. Then all of them say goodbye to Ji Hae and went to the campus.

-Seoul University-

        Once she got there, she went straight to the cafe and wait for Taemin. She saw Taemin was running to her but stop after he saw her angry face. He knows he's in a big trouble for made Ji Hae waits for more than 30 minutes.

'Ji Hae, mian mian. My car broke down and i left my cellphone at home' Taemin doing his aegyo coz he knows that aegyo was Ji Hae weakness.

Photobucket

     Ji Hae hated when he do that. Taemin keep doing his aegyo until Ji Hae finally gave up. Then he told Ji Hae he knew already about Exo live with her coz Taemin's exo bestfriend was Kai. Kai was the one who told him yesterday. He also didn't expect that Ji Hae was the one that Taemin keep mentioning about.

'So how was it living with 12 handsome boys called Exo?' Taemin laugh and Ji Hae went to him to shut his mouth.

'Yah! You're crazy? Slow it down. I don't want people to know about this' Ji Hae keep checked around wonder if anyone heard it. She don't want to be attack by Exo's fan. Taemin did his sorry gesture.

 

6 Hours later...

    After finish their teory and dance class. They both say goodbye to each other. Ji Hae went the grocery shop to buy her private things about 30 minutes. Then, Ji Hae used the dark valley to go home coz it is the only shortcut to her house.

'Hi baby. Why you're alone?' Someone ask her.

    Ji Hae got scared and she walk faster than before. 

'Yo. Slow down babe' That guy pull her arms and push her at the street wall under the lamp.

     Ji Hae head got hitted by something sharp at the wall and it hurts a lot. Ji Ha felt like She've being thrown a stone or a huge pan by someone. Suddenly she heard motorbike engine and that motorbike stop infront of her.

'Yah! Let her go or i kick your ' that guy shout at him. Then he open his helmet and it was Chanyeol.

     She brave yourself and kick that guy at his private area and that guy fell down and ran away. She picked up her things and went to Chanyeol.

'Chanyeol. Thank you so much' Ji Hae thanks him and bow.

'You ok right? Didn't injure yourself right?' Chanyeol ask in serious tone and you nodded.

     Then, you felt you head became heavy and suddely you passed out. Luckily for Chanyeol, he realiz that you almost passed out and he managed to hold you from falling down.

'Ji Hae! Ya, Ji Hae. Wake up! Omo, it's blood' Chanyeol panicked when he hold you at your back of the head and his hand full with blood. Then, he reached his phone.

'Hyung! Help me. Ji Hae is unconscious. I'm at the dark valley near the house. Palli Suho hyung!!' Chanyeol shout at the end of the phone. Chanyeol try to stop her head from bleeding.

     5 minutes later, Suho came with D.O and carry her home in bridal style. All of them are there and they started to treat her. Chanyeol told them what happen and thanked that Chanyeol were there. They have to change her cloths coz her cloths was soaked by blood and they put up the bandage on her head. Luckily it stop bleeding.

     All of them were so worried if anything happen to her.

'Let's go to sleep. I know she will be ok. She's a tough girl. Let's belive in her' Lay said to them and begin to force them to sleep. 

     Then, one of the members enter the room and he whisper something at her ear.

'Goodnight. I'm waiting for you to wake up tomorrow' That guy also kiss her forehead and went out after that.

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

Hi! Hi! Hi! 

OMG! Who's the guy that kiss her forehead? Is it the same guy in chapter 1 or someone else? Who changed her clothes as well? Is it all of them who changed it? OMO! haha. 

Mian if my story isn't daebak like others.  

NOTE:  I want to tell you guys that maybe in other chapter it will be longer like this or maybe will be shorter than this. I hope you won't mind. Thank You :)

I'll try to have more EXO moments. I'm lack of idea plus i'm busy with study. Please co-operate with me, Neh? :)

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU 

     

TAEMIN Pictures, Images and Photos

HAPPY BITRTHDAY DEAR LEE TAEMIN. YOU'RE NOT A BOY ANYMORE. YOU'RE A MAN NOW <3

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

SuHoIsMINE: Just wait and see XD

pikapika91: Thank you thank you.

Swaggg: OMO OMO XD XD I don't mind for you long comment. I'm so happy. Well yes, but i        enjoy writing this fanfics for you guys.

jellymelly: LOL. I know who are you and i won't said it here XD Thank You.
eleenaexok : Thank You so much XD