Chapter 3

With You

this chapter maybe is a bit longer for you. Hope you don't mind AND this chapter have 2 PART XD *Bow*

KAMSAHAMNIDA

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

-Inside The Mansion/Morning-

  The alarm clock ring exactly at 9Am. Ji Hae streched her arm and tap the alarm clock part and rub her eyes. She woke up and open the window curtain and went straight to the bathroom and take her shower. This is her rutin everyday after she woke up. 

     Ji Hae seems like she forget about her conversation with her aunt yesterday. She tooks 30 minute in the shower and wear short pants and long slevee shirt. She went to the kitchen and make her favorite breakfast 'Bacon with Egg'.

  She's enjoying her food so much until there's a ring on the bell. Ji Hae wondering who is it? 'Nugu? Neither Imo or Taemin! But it won't be them' Ji Hae ask herself. Then she remember her conversation with Imo Chan last night 'HOLY ! IT'S THE BOYS! HOW CAN I FORGET ABOUT THEM?' Ji Hae starts to panic and walks around like mad people. 'Calm down Ji Hae, Calm down.' Ji Hae try to calm herself.

         Ji Hae keep fix her hair and her clothes. The bells keep ringing as the boys are playing with it 'HELLO! ANYONE HOME?' Ji Hae heard 2 voices in the same time. 'WAIT. IN A MINUTE!' Ji Hae shout back and can't keep wondering who are they. Ji Hae never been so nervous like this 'What's wrong with me? Why am i so nervous? This is so not me' Ji Hae thoughts and start to walk to the door. Ji Hae took a very deep and long breath and released it. She hold the spreader gate and open it slowly. Her eye popped out and can't believed who's infront of her house.

 

MEANWHILE

-Outside The Mansion-

    'So, here we are. This is the house according to address that Imo Chan gave me' Said the leader, Suho, and all of them were so surprise with the house 'Wow! Is this really a house? We really staying here?' The playful Baekhyun start to ask first 'I wonder who's staying here and who's the owner of this mansion. She must be ahjumaa since Imo Chan said it's a yooja. Right Kris?' Xiumin ask Kris who standing beside him. Kris glare at him 'How should i know?' Kris said coldly 'Hyung, should i ring the bell?' Sehun ask Kris since Sehun is the nearest with the bell and Kris nodded.

   Sehun press the ring bell and there's no answer. All of them face each other if they really in the right place. Then, Chanyeol and Baekhyun playing with the bell and seems enjoy until Tao hitted both of them 'YAH TAO! How dare you?'Chanyeol scold Tao. Tao just smile and sticked his tounge out 'HELLO. ANYONE HOME?' Lay & Chen said it together and look at each other then smile. 

   'WAIT.IN A MINUTE!' All of them get shock by the shout. It's a girl and not Ahjumma voice 'Wow, isn't that voice belongs to young girl?' Kai finally spoke out. All of them just nod. 'I'm so sure it's a girl. i mean among our age' Luhan added. 'Well, let's wait and see. Why is she taking so long to open the door?' D.O who was so nervous to know the owner of this mansion.

   Then, all of them heard someone is holding the door and they are in their nerves and so nervous. The door may open anytime and all of them are participate to see the owner if it's really a young girl. The moment she open the doors widely, 12 members including her are in shock. Ji Hae feels like she might get heart attack anytime. 

    She didn't expect it's them. Exo members. Exo members who are her seniors and a very famous group. She can't believe the 12 boys who's living with her is EXO. EXO also can't believe it's really a pretty young girl. A very pretty young girl who have really beautiful eyes.

   All of them are so shock and seems like flies will be in their mouth if they didn't close it. Then, '*cough* Hi! Are you the owner? Did Imo Chan told you about us moving in today?' Suho's the first who get his sense back and the others as well including Ji Hae. Ji Hae clear 'Well yes and please come in' Ji Hae invite them and walk in while the rest follow her.

-Inside The Mansion-

   'WOW' All the members said it together and are very impressed with the house 'Thank you.... What's y-your..' 'Ji Hae, my name is Ji Hae' Ji Hae cuts D.O question 'Oh! Thanks Ji Hae for everything' D.O smile and Ji Hae just nod.

   They all standing at living room except for Xiumin who already checking the kitchen 'So Ji Hae, can you show us our room?' Lay ask Ji Hae since all of em' just keep silence. Ji Hae look at Lay and smile. Lay can feel that his ear are hot 'About that, there are 6 rooms for you 3 at down and 3 more at upstairs. So 2 person per-room? Is that ok? My rooms is upstairs. I have dance studio as well. So anything just call me. I'll be at my room or my studio' Ji Hae explain and climb the stair while others just nod.

  'Wait Ji Hae... We didn't get to introduce ourselves yet' Baekhyun who is sad and wants to introduce himself but Ji Hae can't hear as she already in her room. Suho go to Baekhyun and tap his shoulder 'It's ok. I guess we can introduce ourselves later. Let's go to our room. Let pairing ourselves like we did at our old house' Suho said and they agree with it.  At that moment, Kris is checking the house and can't belive that Ji Hae is the owner. She may a young girl but she is incredible to keep this house clean and steady. 

  At that moment, Ji Hae looks herself in her room and try to call her Imo. But her Imo didn't answer so she text her Imo 'They're here already. Call me later once you get this- JIJI'  Ji Hae sign and she can't believe it's EXO. Once again she try to call Taemin since she didn't get to call him yesterday but the line is busy. She's so frustrated.

  Ji Hae didn't expect it will them. The boys who her Imo mention yesterday is them. She check the window to see outside the house and she saw 3 cars and 1 motorbike. So she assume it's theirs. She have many thoughts in her mind 'I don't know what to say' Ji Hae lay on her beds. She can heard people laugh outside her room. She miss the sound of people laughing or giggling inside the mansion. She don't care if it's a girl or ahjummma. How come they are boys and it's EXO?

•    •   •    •     •    •    •    •      •    

Annyeong ! I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit long. I hope you don't mind. So how was it? Is it good? 

 

Next chapter is a bit long as well i think. In the Chapter 4, they will introduce themselves. Well, still inside the mansion. I hope my story isn't lame. Sorry for my grammer etc XD

SO DO YOU LOVE LONG UPDATE OR SHORT UPDATE?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER. YOU COMMENT IS NEEDED. COMMENT AND COMMENT. KAMSAHAMNIDA XD

 

EXO K Pictures, Images and Photos

BAEKYEOL <3

XIUMIN_3BUNSCURIOUS.gif

XIUMIN IS SO CUTE <3

 

syuddiehyukkie - Hehe. Really? Thank you Thank you. XD hehe

GirlprengLWYTK - LOLOLOL BACK  ! Fighting! Thank you dongsaeng ah! XD