I'll sing for you

Behind The Real Yunho

It’s been 2 years since I saw JiHae. I want to see her smile again, because I can see both JiHae and Jiyool’s smile. Thanks to her, Jiyool’s promises were made… except for one thing. We never had the chance to do everything that Jiyool wants. Eat ice cream… and to be a dumb-gullible-soft creature… but happy.

 

I’m standing here now. Looking directly at the ground, the ground where Jiyool and JiHae were placed. I sat down, placed the bouquet.

 

“Jiyool-ah, JiHae… I miss you two so much. I have some things I wanted to tell you.”

 

 

“Well you see… I just graduated…”

 

 

“And I’m now the leader of a great group, Dong Bang Shin Ki…”

 

It was really hard for me during those times that they both left me… but I know that it’s the two of them who had the hardest time. I’m just really fed up by the fact that they both loved me with all their heart, and I can’t do anything to save them. JiHae may have survived longer than her sister, but all the time she was alive, she just kept thinking about her sister’s matters. She wanted to make it up to Jiyool that she lived her life being Jiyool.

 

When JiHae was ill again, I got really frustrated. During those times, I was always asking why??? For such a fragile girl to suffer this much. It seemed that Jiyool’s heart wasn’t as strong as we thought it would be. We thought that it could help JiHae have a normal life. And the doctors said that JiHae was really lucky to have survived for this long.

 

I guess I have to find my Jiyool again. Sighs, this bright light hitting my face, with a microphone in my hand; I will only sing for you.  

 

“Everybody! Let’s welcome Dong Bang Shin Ki!”

 

 

THE END