Mending a broken heart

Behind The Real Yunho

After class, I immediately went to Jiyool. Her face right in front of me feels like a dream. Her beauty drowns me, is she still the same as before? She just modestly looked at me. As if she wasn’t comfortable. She bit her tongue and gradually bent her head.

 

“Jiyool…”

 

“Oh Yunho-ah!” She hugged me. I felt so warm. She still remembers me. I breathe deeply.

 

“You’re back, Jiyool-ah. How are you??? Are you ok now???” My mind was filled with questions the whole time I was apart from her.

 

“Of course, like I told you we’ll meet again.” She smiled but different from before. She acts timidly now not like in the past where in she’s so bright… maybe because she’s still adjusting to all of this.

 

 

After class, Jaejoong and I went to his house. He looked at me giving me a confused look. Jae was conscious about Jiyool and me. “Yunho-ah… she’s different from what you described her before” he sat at his computer chair while holding a glass of water.

 

“You think so?” I gave him a doubtful look, sitting in the couch next to his computer.

 

“I don’t know… maybe she’s just shy…” I supposed.

 

“Maybe…”he added.

 

“And besides we were 8 back then. Of course she’ll mature and act lady-like… Right??”

 

~~~~~

 

Jiyool and I continued our broken relationship before. She became my girlfriend, and I became her guy. But she never called me Oppa again. I want her to call me oppa like before, but I want her to say it without me insisting.