The beginning

Behind The Real Yunho

Because of her presence, my whole stay became really memorable. My parents were shocked with my improvement. Jiyool’s laugh, smile, her vivid personality; helped me recover. For the first time, I felt happy being here.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Oppa?” It made me blush. I love her sweet gentle voice calling me Oppa.

 

“From now on, I’ll call you Oppa. Let’s be friends forever.”


“We will be…” I felt a tingly feeling… like sweetness.

 

“I know we will…” She giggled and held my hand. Hers was warm. It wrapped my cold shivering palm. It was like holding a pillow, so soft.

 

-------------------------

 

Jiyool acted so bright in front of me, but I never knew what her sickness was. She never mentioned it.

It was our 2nd week here; and my parents were humbly waiting for my results while Jiyool’s still taking her check-up on the other room. The doctor came in with a content face. I knew something was up.

 

“Yunho-sshi you’ve been great this time. You indeed have improved a lot.”

 

“So you’re saying that our son’s ok now?” My dad’s face bloomed with joy.

 

“Yes. He can go, tomorrow I guess.” He said then he looked at me again. “Just make sure to always be careful huh Yunho-sshi.”

 

“Ah! Thank you doctor.” I said as I was lying on the hospital bed.

 

I was ecstatic to know that I won’t do treatments again. But I was worried about Jiyool. How will she be if I’m gone? It’s like I don’t want to leave this hospital tomorrow. But it couldn’t be helped.