Stalking for real

It All Started with Kai Bai Bo!

Hyun Hae woke up early the following morning. She’s not done yet packing for her surprise visit in Japan. She suddenly felt tired yesterday that she immediately went to sleep after dinner. She even didn’t got to wait for Hara to come home from the photo shoot.

 

Hyun Hae then looked at her sleeping sister on the bed opposite hers. She’s still very thankful to have a friend and sister in her. Hara always played the role of a responsible and loving older sister. But she must admit that her eonnie is growing old, she needs to find a partner sooner; but because she’s so workaholic and didn’t got to get out much, she’s still single. She prayed for her to find a good man that will take care of her the way Hara took care of her, or maybe even more. She wanna see her sister happy. She’s still staring at her sleeping figure, so into her thoughts that she didn’t notice Hara opened her eyes and smile up at her.

 

“Good morning, why are you staring at me like that?”, she yawns.

Hyun Hae smiled. “Nothing, well, your face is all oily, I can fry an egg”, she teases though it’s not true, her eonnie always has a smooth skin.

“Yeah, right”, she ignored what she said and went on, “that guy from yesterday, why are you with him, huh? There’s something you’re not telling me”, she said with that teasing tone and look Hyun Hae couldn’t help but fake a frown.

 

Well, if not for the incident with the cat yesterday, she will not have to fake a frown to show that she hates him,  but after seeing how caring and thoughtful he is, Hyun Hae thinks that maybe he’s not all that bad as a man.  

 

“Hey, somebody’s speechless”, she teases, “you didn’t tell me you’re having a nice relationship with him, the last thing you told me was how he won over that book”, her eyes are shining now.

“Ani, what are you talking about? Nothing’s going on between me and him, he just happens to be there the same time as I am”, she didn’t tell her that Minsoo has been with her for quite some time when Hara saw them, it’ll arouse a greater suspicion and she doesn’t want that. Her sister is a er for issues about her regarding a man. Just as how much Hyun Hae wants Hara to have someone, her eonnie wished for her to have hers, too.

She doesn’t wanna lie, though, this isn’t mean lying ‘cause in reality, there’s really nothing going on between him and her, so…                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

 

“Hmm… as you say so, omo, my little sister is so cute when she’s blushing”, she’s eyeing for her reaction.

“Yah! I’m not blushing”, she said then turn her back and busied herself with her packing.

Hara let it go and pulled herself from her bed, smoothened it up and turn to go downstairs and have breakfast. It’s a Sunday, no work for her.

 

The day rushed through and it’s almost time for Hyun Hae to go to the airport. Her flight is at 6pm and will land in Narita airport in Japan by a little past eight in the evening. Almost an hour train ride, and a five-minute walk until she can get to their house that as much as she wishes it would be, is not a traditional Japanese house. Well, it used to be, she was told, but as years passed, the walls have one by one been changed to a concrete, until the whole house have been transformed into a modern one.

 

She kissed and hugged the Lee family goodbye. She’ll only be gone for a week but they already miss her, they said, which made her smile but promised to bring something for them from Japan.

 

And now, here she is, walking her way out of Narita airport with her earphones on, she’s listening to her favorite song, even singing along to her favorite lines.

 

No I’m no angel, I’m just me but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren’t what you need, you need me…

 

She’s so into the song that’s she’s not paying much attention to her surroundings, her focus is on getting to the train station. What’s she’s unaware of is that a pair of eyes are now glued on her back, watching her, and heading to the same direction as hers. The man is smiling sheepishly at himself. It’s Minsoo.