Annyeong hashimika!

It All Started with Kai Bai Bo!

Two days ago, an afternoon in Korea…

 

Changjo has been pacing back and forth in front of the steel gate of the house in Hyewa University Road.  He’s having an inner battle whether to ring the doorbell or just walk away from the place. The latter sounds the most appealing, but he didn’t come here to back out; he’s here for a reason. Mustering enough will power, he strides to the direction of the house, but when he is about the ring the bell, the gate flew open.

 

It’s a Sunday, day-off for Hara and she decided to go out for a walk and probably shoot some photos of any interesting thing she’ll come across on the way. She’s about to step out of the gate when she saw a young man standing there. Unmindful of his presence, she asked; “Annyeong, what can I help you with?”

 

The young man looked startled, but after a few seconds, he recovered and greeted her back. “Annyeong hashimika, Changjo imnida”, he cheerfully introduces. When he straightened out, she noticed how tall he is. WOW.

 

She chuckled, “Why so formal? Anyways, what can I do for you, Changjo Imnida?” she said, obviously toying with him.

He laughs a small laugh at her remark. “Oh, I am officemate and friend to Hyun Hae-ah, I just came to tell her something”, he lied, he doesn’t have anything to say to her, he’s here for a different reason; and his reason is standing in front of him, and she just toyed with his formality.

 

“You know she’s in Japan right now, right? She’ll be back on Tuesday afternoon, is it important? Want me to call her now?” she offers.

He immediately shook his head, waving his palms as he do so, “It’s now that important, it can wait, you don’t have to call her”, he hurriedly said, thankful that he didn’t stutter.

 

“Oh, is that so? Where are you heading now?”

“Home, I guess?” though he doesn’t wanna leave yet, she appears to be heading off somewhere and he can’t keep her, not in this timid state of him.

“I’m out for a walk, and probably take some photos, if you don’t have anything to do, you can come with me.”

His face lit up as he nods animatedly. “Sure! I don’t have anything else to do, and I’d be glad to accompany you”, he said with a face-splitting grin.

She laughs. “Chincha? Well then, let’s go!”

 

Both smiling, they walked out, side by side as though they have known each other for a longer time than they actually do.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

this is really is it! just thought of writing a short love story for my eonni! Arigatou and Sayonara for now. :) i have the next fic in my mind now, and i'm so happy that i've finished this one. tonight, i'll start writing my second one. please support that too :) this has been Takeshima Taki, over and out!

 

P.S. the dog in this story, Zelman Flock, is my actual dog and i regret to share the news of his passing three days ago. :( if there is a heaven or paradise for dogs, will you pray that he goes there? thank you. i miss him already. :(