Unusual dream

It All Started with Kai Bai Bo!

Minsoo, slouched on the headboard of his bed started laughing at his silliness. Why he acted that way, he couldn’t explain. The reaction just emerged by itself. He’s guessing he’s becoming more and more at ease with her company that he can act things without even thinking what that would make him look like.

 

Still smiling, he opens the book again and turns to the page he is last reading. He’s still on the part where the strongest of the Violets are being taken down one by one, though he’s curious as to who might really be killing them, he doesn’t enjoy spoilers as would others do. That’s why when Hyun Hae threatens to give off the greatest spoiler there is, he acted like a child.

 

He’s trying to read and comprehend, and be into the story he’s reading but he can’t shrug the thoughts of her from inside his head.

 

How she listens when he explains what he love most about reading vampire novels, he hasn’t had any conversation like that with anybody else—he’s a bit shy to let other people know of his ideas on romance. But she’s different; she makes it easy to talk to her about things. Not only the topics that needs discussing but even the littlest of things, I feel that I can talk to her about anything at all. Is that possible?

 

When she used the back of her nails to scratch my cheek, I was caught off guard; I lost the ability to speak and react on the things that’s happening around me. What is that feeling? It’s a small touch and I know that it doesn’t mean anything to her. And to mask my embarrassment, I flicked her head, haha, another silly action. But thanks to that, I started calling her noona. He smiles.

 

And the thing that just happened, did she just asked me to tie her hair? Does she got the hint that I’ve been wanting to touch those every time I see it hanging loose on her back? My hands are slightly trembling when I came to gather her hair on my hands. Then the feel of it, it’s so soft and feels really good on my hands. I had to braid her hair quickly so she wouldn’t notice me shaking, good thing she has her back on me, or else…

 

Then her laugh. Nothing could ever go wrong after hearing her laughter, seeing her beautiful smile.

 

 

He walked out of his room. Walked towards the kitchen, but he saw something that nailed him on his tracks. There lies Hyun Hae on the floor, just beside the sofa, on the living room. She lies facing the ceiling, with both her hands on either side of her, her fingers clawing up. Both her legs are sprawled on the floor and her hair is a crazy mane on top of her head, and under her.

 

The sight of her almost scared him off but something on her looks made him stare even more. She appears to be lost in this world. Her eyes are fixed on the ceiling and watching her closely now, he can see that she’s not blinking at all! Her eyes looked emotionless, lifeless; he might think that the girl lying in front of him is already dead if not for the regular rhythm of her breathing evident by the calm rising and falling of her chest and tummy.

 

He then saw Zelman approach. Though he doesn’t want to take his eyes off her, he’s curious as to what the dog would do. The pet then just walked passed her on the floor, and settled under the sofa, beside her, but didn’t mind her at all. He then slept.

 

Minsoo is getting more and more curious now as to what is happening, why is there nobody in sight? He wanted answers. He then walked closer to the girl on the floor, his every step, with caution. When he was just a few steps away from her, she suddenly looked up to him, her eyeballs rolled back with great force, he can imagine feeling the pain that brings. He stopped, his gaze never leaving her whiting eyes now, he’s forming sweat beads on his forehead and he can feel a single sweat that trickles along his back. This is so uncomfortable and scary; he even thought of breaking the gaze and just run away from the house, from the lady that’s staring deathly at him.

 

He managed to sneak a peek outside of the house to see if there’s anybody that could help him out of this uncomfortable if not really scary situation but he found none. Gulping the lump that has formed now inside of his throat, he turned his gaze back on the floor where Hyun Hae lies. But when he do, she’s nowhere in sight! He panicked. He turned to the right, then to the left. He looked down again, only to find it still empty. He looked in front of him, nothing. Only one direction left.

 

Slowly, he turned his head on his back. His eyes bulged; they would probably leave their sockets soon when he saw Hyun Hae standing at his back. She’s barefoot; her hair is a messy mane all around her head. He was about to say something when she suddenly grabbed him by the neck. He struggled to take her hands off of his neck but she was unbelievably strong! He’s almost out of oxygen when he heard noises from afar. The noise sound muffled at first but it is becoming more and more distinct, and louder—the sound of people talking and laughing.

 

Concentrating on the noise, he tried freeing himself from the evil hands that s his neck. When he succeeded, he opened his eyes to see his darkened room. He was lying on his bed, sweaty, and running for his breath. A dream. A vey bad and scary dream. He has slept with the thoughts of Hyun Hae’s laughter, smile, and bright personality, but why did the dream turned that bad?

 

When he’s calmed a bit, he got up from his bed and recognized the noise that saved him from the nightmare he just had—people are gathered inside the house. They are laughing, and talking, and laughing even more. Then he remembered that tonight is the celebration of Takada’s birthday. He went to the bathroom in his room and took a luxurious shower. He wanted to wash the memory of the nightmare away before facing the partying crowd outside.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

i don't know why there's a horror scene but i just thought of this while staring at the ceiling one afternoon, haha!

are you enjoying it? please comment!

Kanpai!