Chapter 6-My Hero

EXO Kingdom

 

It was friday,they have 2 subjects that is Fencing & Horse back riding.
Their teacher paired them, Kai & D.o , Chanyeol & Baekhyun and Luhan & Sehun.
Each couple ride one horse.The teacher let them enjoy exploring around the school while riding on a horse.
 
D.o was about to ride on the horse when he suddenly slipped off
"a-ah!" D.o was expecting he's gonna get a loud thud on the ground but when he opened his eyes,
he's resting on Kai's arms.
 
"Are you ok?" Kai ask him.
"I am,thank you my prince"D.o said as he was assist by Kai and successfully ride on the horse and the two start to explored it.
D.o was happy that Kai is behind him and ready to protect him.
He then look at Kai while resting his head on his prince's chest.
"Is something the matter my princess?" Kai asked.
"None Kai...I just wanna say thank you for catching me."He said as he kissed Kai's lips.
Kai blushed at his princess's action and kissed him back,after that they continue to enjoy their time together.
 
 
Chanyeol helped Baekhyun ride the horse,Chanyeol sitted behind Baekhyun to make sure his precious princess doesnt fall.
"why did you sit at the back my prince?"Baekhyun asked his prince.
"so I can protect my princess"Chanyeol said
"awww....thats so thoughtful of you!"Baekhyun said as he peck a kiss on Chanyeol's lips.
Chanyeol blushed and also pecks a kiss on Baekhyun's lips.He enjoyed the ride with his beloved prince 
that he even fell asleep on Chanyeol's chest.Chanyeol enjoyed the site of his beloved Baekhyun sleeping on his chest.
 
 
Luhan was busy looking at Sehun who was getting ready to ride their horse.
He saw that one of the horses was about to hit Sehun so he dragged Sehun away quickly.
The students was shocked on what happened,Luhan protected Sehun with his body before they fall on the ground.
 
Sehun thought he was hurt cause he saw blood but when he opened his eyes,he saw Luhan's arm bleeding.
He automatically went off him and get his handkerchief.
"Are you ok prince Sehun?" Luhan said not minding his injury.
"Im ok..." he said while crying.The school doctor immediately came and cure him.
"Dont cry...I'm glad your ok"Luhan said
"b-but...its my fault your hurt"he said while crying.Luhan hugged him and told him its ok.
"Its ok,its not your fault,plus I did it cause I love you and I dont want you to get hurt." Luhan told him.Sehun stop crying and kissed Luhan.
"Thank you for saving me,I love you too and I dont want you to get hurt aswell." Sehun said
 
They both blushed and sit next to each other under a big tree.Chanyeol,Baekhyun,D.o and Kai heard what happened and rush to
where Luhan and Sehun is.They spotted Luhan and Sehun under the big tree and when they got there,their worried faces turned into a delight one.
They saw Luhan and Sehun sleeping next to each other,fingers intertwined and heads rest on each other and their faces are so closed enough to kiss.
 
The 4 Princes decided to bring the two inside their tree house.They got 3 rooms there with each couple names on it.
They carefully placed Sehun first on the bed then they placed Luhan on Sehun's side where his injury wont be hit.
Chanyeol,Baekhyun,D.o and Kai decided to let Sehun & Luhan's lips met so they place Sehun's lips over Luhan's.
 
The 4 princes high 5 each other but then they saw Sehun & Luhan moved,theyre lips were more attached and began to move in rythm & pulled each other more closely that made the kiss more deepened.
They quietly rushed outside HunHan's room and close the door silently.After closing the door the 4 princes squealed in happiness for a job well done.
 
 
----
part 6 is done xD
 
woooh!!!! headache xD