Chapter 5- Be My Princess

EXO Kingdom

Its monday once again and the Princes were back to school.They did the same things like last time,they never failed to impress the others by their talents.

The class was almost over,since they have a free time,the teacher began announcing something
 
"Since,we've got nothing to do,Prince Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun please come forward" the teacher said and they automatically went infront.
"I notice that you guys are all Princes,theres no Princess....the kings and queens ordered me to let you guys choose your Princess."
"Oh~ ok maam" Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun said.
 
The whole class was anticipating cause they want to be paired one of the princes.
The princes were starting to choose their Princess when Chanyeol suddenly declaires
"I'll go first" Chanyeol said and he straightly went to where Baekhyun is sitting. 
He then began to rap some sweet lines  and after that he then kneel down and get his hand and said
"Baekhyun,will you become my Princess?"
the whole class was scream because of what Chanyeol did,Baekhyun blushed then he nods.
Chanyeol then take Baekhyun's hand and wents infront of the class and said "Baekhyun is my princess."
 
The two princes got the idea so Kai volunteer to go next.
He went to his bag and gets a teddy bear he wanted to give to D.o and went to where D.O is,he then sing infront of 
D.o. after that he kneeled beside D.o's seat and took his hand and said "Be my Princess,D.o" without hesitation,he said
"Yes Prince Kai,I'm willing to be your princess."
Kai then suddenly stand up and gave the teddy bear to D.o and when Kai took him infront and 
state that D.o is his princess,D.o gave Kai a sweet peck on the lips....the whole class starts to scream because of their sweetness.
"That's my princess!" Kai said while holding D.o's hand and blushing.
 
 
After that,it was Sehun's turn so he purposely went to each row and look at them,after looking all over them...
He went to Luhan's row.He stop infront of them.
They thought Sehun will grab the hand of Luhan's seatmate cause Sehun's hand where near the girl's hand.
Luhan secretly look away.Sehun then smirk and put his hand on Luhan's. 
 
Luhan then look at his hand and saw Sehun's hand on it. Sehun then danced infront of him then
took a ring and kneel down in Luhan's front.
"I want you as my Princess,will you become my Princess?" he asked.
Luhan just simply look down and nod.
Sehun then put the ring on Luhan's finger.
Luhan looked up to see the ring.It was a beautiful ring,Sehun showed his ring,
"it looks the same." Luhan said 
"itth a couple ring my princeth"Sehun said and he brought Luhan infront.
 
"Omg! Luhan whatth that on your back?!" Sehun shouted suprisingly
All of them look at the-about-to-panick Luhan
"Wh-what?w-where?!" he said looking around his back
Sehun knows magic,its one of his talents.
"Relax,ill get it for you"Sehun said as he put his hand under Luhan's shirt and took a bouquet of red roses under it.
He then gave it to Luhan and made Luhan blushed.
 
Instead of being disappointed,all of the students were happy cause theyre Princes and Princesses are together.
The bell rung and all of them went outside.Luhan then called Sehun then told him to come near him which Sehun did.
"Its payback time" Luhan said in his mind.When Sehun was about to ask why,he was pulled by Luhan and kissed him on the lips tenderly.
Sehun was so shocked from what his princess did.He then kiss back,Luhan bite Sehun's lower lip and entered his tongue inside Sehun's mouth.
Sehun let Luhan explore his mouth.After 3 minutes,the pulled off the kiss,grab their things and interlaced their hands.
"Have a fun time kissing aswell?" Chanyeol and Kai said as Luhan and Sehun enter the carriage,they both nod.
 
They were drinking some shakes. Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun noticed that there's a shake beared mark on their princess'mouth
so they look at each other and looks at their princess.
"Oh dear! you guys have shakes left in your mouths! let us wipe it off." Chanyeol,Kai & Sehun said
"Thanks!" Baekhyun,D.o & Luhan said
What they dont know is that the 3 princes were planning something.They then feel the lips of their princes agains them.
Chanyeol on Baekhyun's,Kai on D.o's and Sehun on Luhan's lips.
 
The 3 princess were shocked but decided to return the kiss from their prince.
They all kissed their partners tenderly and savor the lustful,full of love,tender and sweet kiss.
 
 
----------
phew! xD this had been keep playing in my mind~ hehehhehe~
sneaky ones arent you Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun xDDDD