Chapter 3- The Princes enter EXO University -> A Night full of Love

EXO Kingdom

Theyre parents all agreed that its time to let them enter school.All of the princes from each kingdom was gifted and genius,thats why theyre accelerated to College.

 
When Monday morning came,each princes settle everything and go to school.They all took the same course.
When the princes arrived,everyone was amazed to see the 6 princes enter the school. All of them are amazed to see the princes
for the first time in a closer view.All of the people know that theyre already taken.The pairings are Sehun & Luhan,Kai & D.o. and Chanyeol & Baekhyun
 
"OMG!!! The princes of Water & Unicorn Kingdom,Ice & Lightning Kingdom and Dragon & Time Kingdom are here!!!Theyre all so handsome." all of the girls said.
"Wow! Look at Prince Luhan!"one of the boys said loudly. "Is he really a prince?! He's an angel!" All of them agreed.
"Look at Prince Sehun cling to Prince Luhan,he's so cute!" A girl said "HunHan!!!! Long Last!" All of the students said,earning a blush from the two princes,
all of them start to scream crazily.
 
"OMG!!! Prince Kai and Prince D.O. are together!KAISOO!LONG LAST!!!!!" Their fans said
Kai and D.o. blushed and say thank you.
 
"Prince Chanyeol and Prince Baekhyun,we BaekYeol shippers will support you two till the end!" their fans said
Baekhyun and Chanyeol
 
All of the princes have a fun time in school. When theyre about to go home,they saw a large carriage stop infront of them.
When one of the servant open the door,they saw their parents inside.
 
"Hop in now all of you princes,we need to talk" King Kris said. The 6 princes nod and went inside.
 
"What is it appa?" Luhan said
"Well,we all decided that...since you guys find your love ones,we agreed to let you guys stay in one room with your couple." King Suho said
"We decided that each couples will stay at one kingdom,are you all agree to this?" King Chen said.
 
"If Thehun getth to be with Prince Luhan forever,thehun agreeth!!!"Sehun said while hugging Luhan
"I-if I will stay with Prince D.o...." Kai said while holding hands with D.o "Its a YES" D.o. nods in response.
"Hmmm....sleeping and doing everything with Prince Bakkie,its sounds fun! I agree!." Chanyeol said while resting his head on Baekhyun
"a-aah...e-erm....its a yes!" Baekhyun said while his heart is pounding from Chanyeol's sudden action.
 
"What about you Luhan dear? What's your decision?" Queen Tao asked.
"u-u-ummm..." Luhan said
"pleathe thay yeth!thay yeth!"Sehun said while making an aegyo infront of Luhan
Luhan blushed and nods,this made Sehun kissed Luhan's lips infront of everyone. All of them were shocked at Sehun's sudden reaction.
"Kyaaaah!!!! theyre so romantic!!!" Queen Tao,Queen Xiumin and Queen Lay screamed like fan girls
"Nice one Sehun!" King Kris,King Chen and King Suho said giving two thumbs up!
 
"Theyre so cute arent they my prince D.o?" Kai said looking at D.o
"Y-yeah they are~" D.o said while looking back at Kai
"Owwh! Theyre so cute!"Baekhyun and Chanyeol said while looking at each other.
 
Sehun stop kissing Luhan and both of them are blushing like a red rose while looking at each other.
The carriage suddenly began to shook a little hard,making Sehun accidentally kissed Luhan again,
Kai accidentally hug D.o while falling then the two realized that there's something wet,then it hit them theyre kissing.
Baekhyun was now lying on the couch due to the impact and Chanyeol on his top,their lips met and they also shared a kiss.
 
Their parents saw what happened that made them all blushed. The 3 couples feel that their parents are staring so they break the kiss and blushed.They return to their original position.
"That was spectacular!" Their parents said.
 
When they arrived to the Dragon & Time Kingdom,Kris told them where each couple will stay.
Luhan and Sehun will stay on Water & Unicorn Kingdom.Kai and D.o will stay on Ice and Lightning Kingdom and as for Baekhyun and Chanyeol,they will stay in the Dragon & Time Kingdom.
 
[In Dragon & Time Kingdom]
 
Each princes bid farewell to each other and went to their destination after their dinner in Dragon & Time Kingdom.
Prince Baekhyun and Prince Chanyeol went to the balcony of their room next to King Kris and Queen Tao's room.
"I hope we got to bond them again like this" Baekhyun said while resting his head on Chanyeol while holding hands.
"Yeah and u-um...a-a-a-about that kiss" Chanyeol said while blushing.
"I like it"Baekhyun said while looking at Chanyeol
"hey prince Chanyeol,can you give me a kiss?"Baekhyun said pointing at his lips
"Its an honor prince Baekhyun" Chanyeol said then he kissed Baekhyun.
They share a tender yet mesmerizing kiss while hugging.
They didnt realize that Queen Tao and King Kris was staring at them in the other balcony.
"Oh our baby Baekhyun and Luhan are growing up"Queen Tao said as he stare at his King.
"Yeah,they are"King Kris said while caressing his Queen's face then the King and Queen also shared a passionate kiss.
 
[In Water & Unicorn Kingdom]
 
Suho,Lay,Luhan and Sehun was fetched by a carriage from the Water & Unicorn Kingdom.
When they arrived home,the two boys went in their room.
Luhan lays on the bed due to tiredness,Sehun approached him after closing the door.
"u-u-um...Prince Luhan" Sehun said while sitting beside Luhan
"what is it Prince Sehun?" Luhan said while he sit
"a-a-about the k-k-kisth"Sehun said letting his lisp slip off his mouth while looking down and blushing.
"Its ok,I love it"Luhan said while he held Sehun's face
 
"R-really?" Sehun said as he look at Luhan
"Yes...if you dont mind,can you give me another kiss?" Luhan said
Sehun nods then he tackled down Luhan and pinned him on the bed while toping him and kiss him.
The two prince shared a lustful,sweet and seductive kiss filled with love.
 
"Luhan? Sehun?" King Suho and Queen Lay said as they open the door where the two princes are.
The two princes was busy kissing that they didnt hear King Suho and Queen Lay
They blushed as they saw what Sehun and Luhan doing.They stare at each other and blushed.
They decided to close the door then they automatically went to their room and lock it.
"Oh My God....that was breath taking" King Suho said while looking at his Queen.
Queen Lay suddenly hug his King and kiss him.
Suho respond by kissing back while the two reach the bed and make love that night quietly.
 
[In Ice & Lightning Kingdom]
 
Queen Xiumin and King Chen ordered the two to go to their room and rest. Kai and D.o went to their room.
"D.o....um...a-a-a-about t-t-that k-k-kiss" Kai said nervously
D.o just look at him then suddenly grab Kai and kiss his lips.Kai was abit shocked but kiss back as he held D.o closer.
D.o whispers "dont worry I love it" in between the kiss that made Kai bit D.o's lower lip and insert his tongue.
Theyre tounges were dancing while their lips are busy clashing against another then they lay on the bed while sharing a lovely,perfect and lustful kiss.
 
They forgot to close the door so when Queen Xiumin and King Lay was about to close the door,they were shock at what they saw and made them close the door silently and proceed to their room and lock it.
Queen Xiumin and King Chen then share a longing,lustful kiss as they went to bed and start spreading to express their love to one another that they missed doing due to their responsibilities.
The night was filled with 6 couples who express their love with their love ones and made them fall more and more inlove with each other.
This night is one of the night they will never forget,for its a night that is full of love,passion,pleasure,lust and longing.
 
 
--------------
phew! chapter 3 is out! xD
since im in a good mood,I decided to published Chapter 3
 
and since my exam week is coming,Im sorry but I think ill update Chapter 4 after my exam
please understand me guys! and thank you for reading! 
 
promise ill update after my exam!bare with me guys! >_<"