Chapter 11-Traveling back to the Past

EXO Kingdom

 

All the people in the kingdom got nothing to do,so the former kings and queens spend their time with their children and
grandchildren.
"Eomma,Appa,King Suho,King Chen,Queen Lay and Queen Xiumin can you tell us your story?"Baekhyun said
"Our story?" the kings and queens look at each other. "Yeah Lay eomma,Suho appa~ we wanna know your story"
Kai and Sehun said."please tell us!" Chanyeol and D.o also beg. The kings and queens surrender so they told their story.
"Okay,we will go first" King Kris & Queen Tao said.Everyone was looking at them and begans to listen to the story.
"It all started when we were kids,We all met just the same how you guys met."King Kris said.
 
 
*flash back*
 
Kris,Tao,Suho,Lay,Xiumin and Chen are childhood bestfriends when they were 5.They love to sing,dance and play.They always go to the Water Kingdom and swim there.They grew more attach to each other everyday and their friendship grew deeper.
Their feelings started to develop when they were 10.Kris & Tao,Suho & Lay and Chen & Xiumin are inlove with each other but hadnt have a chance to say it for they havent seen each other for 10 years.Now that they were 20 years old...theyre gonna reunite again.
 
"Prince Kris,the King and Queen are looking for you,they have something to say to you." a servant said.
"Okay,thanks for telling me"Kris said and went to the throne room where his parents are. 
"Ah! there you are my prince,we want to tell you something." the queen said. "What is it mother?" Kris asked.
"Were having a masquerade party so you'll meet the other prince/princesses of other kingdom,please get ready"the Queen said.
"Also! dress your best suit my son!"the King said and Kris nods then goes back to his room and prepare.
 
That night,in the Dragon Kingdom at the banquet hall...all was well dressed and very handsome.
Kris is still on his room at that time,so while waiting for the Dragon Kingdom's prince,
all of the princess & princes was introduced to the King & Queen of the Dragon Kingdom.
The 5 princes of the 5 big kingdoms in EXO country came and introduced themselves to the king and queen.
"My Queen & King,Im prince Tao of time kingdom.Its nice meeting you." the prince with panda eyes said.
"Greetings your higness,Im prince Chen from Lightining Kingdom." the guy with a scorpion necklace said.
"Im Xiumin,the prince of Ice kingdom,nice to meet you your majesties." the guy with chubby cheeks said,
Chen was distracted when he saw Xiumin and he thinks of ways on how to get close to him again.
"Good evening your majesty,im Suho the prince of Water kingdom and this is my fiancee."
the guy with an angelic smile said while holding a guy with a dimple on his face.
"Im Lay,the prince of Unicorn kingdom,Prince Suho's fiancee."
"I see,its nice to meet you young princes." the king said.
"God bless all of you and congrats Prince Suho & Prince Lay." the Queen said.
 
The princes nod and thank the King and Queen.While waiting and wondering what the prince of Dragon kingdom looks like,
Lay,Suho,Xiumin,Chen and Tao get to know each other and recognized that they were childhood bestfriends.
After a few minutes,a handsome prince that looks like a God entersthe banquet hall.
Everyone was awed by his handsome features and looks,even the king and queens of each kingdom didnt
recognized their own son,Kris."Oh My God..." was all Suho,Lay,Xiumin,Chen and Tao said along with everyone in the room.
The one who all of them admired is now stand infront of them and introduced himself.
"Hi everyone,im Kris the prince of Dragon kingdom its nice to meet you all your highness." he said
and did a polite gesture.Everyone admire his voice,looks and formality. They cant believe a handsome man like him exists.
 
 
Suho,Lay,Chen,Xiumin,Tao and Kris misses each other due to the fact that they havent seen each other for 10 years.
Everyone wants to dance with Kris but only 1 person can dance the prince that night.
Xiumin and Chen,Lay and Suho are already partners.Xiumin and Chen admitted that they like each other,same as Tao and Kris.
 
After 1 year,Chen,Xiumin,Suho,Lay,Kris and Tao already decided to tell their parents their decision didnt changed.
They prove to their parents that their love was pure.Their parents decided to let them all married on the same day.
 
*end of flashback*
 
"after that your eommas gave birth to you all."Chen,Suho and Kris said in unison.
"such a beautiful love story!"Sehun,Luhan,Kai,D.o,Chanyeol and Baekhyun said
The new kings and queens decided to be like their parents,who love each other till the very end.
They dont know what future might bring and do to them,but all they know is that their love is strong and it wont
waver so easily cause their love has been tested and proven so many times.All their love remains to the person
they love and cherished.Suho & Lay,Chen & Xiumin and Kris & Tao swore that their love will be colorful like a rainbow,
sparkle like the ocean glitters under the sun and endless like the sky.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh gosh >.<" sorry for late update~ im so busy these days 
and its hard to think for the next chapter
but for you guys...ill do my best!
 
Chapter 12 coming soon~ <3