chapter 10-Happy Family,Happy Nation

EXO Kingdom

 

Tomorrow is the day that they all waiting for,Everyone is busy preparing everything from the clothes,set up and foods.
The 6 princes was so excited cause atlast...they will marry the person they love and become one.
Sehun was busy hugging Luhan while caressing Luhan's big tummy,Kai was busy getting D.o's request.
Chanyeol was busy leaning his ear in Baekhyun's big tummy and talk to their baby.
"I cant wait for our baby to come out!" Sehun said as he was cuddling his princess and his princess' tummy.
"Me too,I cant wait for it."Luhan said. The two keep sharing their moment together.
 
The next day,it was their wedding everyone was waiting for it.Kai,Chanyeol and Sehun are already in the altar.
All of them are nervous and excited at the same time.
When Luhan,Baekhyun and D.o. came,everyone couldnt believe their eyes,all of them looks like a real princess.
"OMG!" was all Chanyeol,Kai and Sehun can say,they cant explain what they feel.
The wedding went smooth,everyone had a blast.Everyone was very happy that the princes was married to the ones they love.
 
 
After 5 years,Luhan,Baekhyun and D.o was giving birth at the same time and day.
Luhan gave birth to a beautiful twin girl and boy.He and Sehun named them Rin and Len.
Rin had a telekenesis symbol on the right chest and Len had a wind symbol on the left chest.
Baekhyun gave birth to two beautiful twin girls and name them Hikaru and Kaoru.
Hikaru had a light symbol on the left neck,while Kaoru had a fire symbol on the right neck.
D.o gave birth to two handsome identical boys.He named them Kaisoo and Jongsoo which is derived from their name.
Kaisoo had a birthmark of an earth symbol on the left arm while Jongsoo had a teleportation symbol on his right arm.
 
The couples are so happy to see their babies and Luhan,Baekhyun and D.o goes back to their normal form.
Now they know how did their mothers gave birth to them.They still cant believe what happened to them
but for them,its a wonderful thing cause if it wasnt for it,they wont have their babies and they wont be born on earth.
They were thankful to the fairy for that experience,at first they dont know how hard to be a mother
but now they know how hard it is for a woman to bear a child and gave birth to them.
 
The kings and queens were glad to see their grand children.They cant express how happy they are.
They never imagine that theyre wish will came true.The princes take lessons on how to take care of a baby.
Their parents was taking care of their grand children,they feel like being young again,many happy memories were flash back
on their minds as they hold their grandchildren.
 
Everyone in the kingdom throw a surprise party for the new born princes and princesses.All of them said that they look like
their parents and they look like an angel.All of them enjoy the celebration,its not that big but theyre all happy to spend time together with everyone in the kingdom.The new kings and queens,and the former kings and queens were happy that everyone
supports them,the fairy and also the Almighty God.To them its a wonderful blessing anyone could get.
 
----------
update xD sorry guys! im so busy at school and my connection these past days so i only updated today~
thank you to all who's supporting my works~
 
ill update soon~