meeting

Love has no language

 

“Is everything ready?” Bom asked looking at Chaerin who was checking if all the papers were in place in the meeting room
Chaerin nodded “Looks like it.”
Bom let out a sigh
“What’s wrong? Your so off today?” Chaerin looked concerned
“Just nervous I guess..”
“Why, you know it will go well? Mr Johnson loves the collection?”
“Yes but the owner of the store is not mr Johnson now is it?” Bom looked out the window “Its Seunghyun…”
“So? He was also interested, your worrying way to much.”
Bom lifted her shoulders “Maybe.” She finally stopped looking out the window and walked towards the door “Well, he won’t be her for another hour, so I guess we could grab some lunch.”
Chaerin nodded “Right behind you.”
They were sitting in the cafeteria, Chaerin was eating her fruit and drinking her water, but Bom didn’t touch her food whatsoever, she was just thinking about Seunghyun.

“He!” Chaerin snapped her fingers in front of Bom’s eyes, Bom snapped out of her thoughts “Are you going to tell what’s bothering you? And don’t say that your nervous!”
Bom sighed “Its stupid.”
Chaerin lifted an eyebrow. “Park Bom has not touched her food…. There must be something more than just ‘stupid”
Bom laughed “Alright, but your gonna think that its stupid.”
“Try me.”

Bom told her story about Choi Seunghyun to Chaerin. “And that’s why, when I heard the name Seunghyun I just started to think about him again.”
“But it could never be the same guy right?” Chaerin asked
Bom lifted her shoulders “Last night I did some research on the internet, but he doesn’t have a social media account, the only thing I found was a small article about Choi Seunghyun and how he invented something for computers.”
Chaerin grinned “A computer nerd, interested in fashion?”
Bom sighed “I know… that’s why I said its stupid… It can never be him, but still I just cant stop thinking about him.”
“Its not stupid, they share the same name… I understand. But I really want you to focus… this is important!”
Bom nodded “Your right, it was a long time ago…”

After lunch Bom sat behind her desk, she was pretending to be working but actually she was just looking at her screensaver. She was still thinking about Choi Seunghyun, and how she secretly wishes that Choi Seunghyun would be in her office today.
“Alright, offer him some coffee, Jenny will pick him up, I’ll call all the others to go to the meeting room.” Chaerin hung up the phone “Well the big man is here, ready?”
Bom felt her stomach turn, and she didn’t know why… she nodded.
She stood up, fixed her clothes and her hair and walked out the door.

She slowly walked towards the waiting room, just a few more steps and she would see this mysterious guy.

Seunghyun’s POV
Seunghyun was standing by the coffee machine, to fill his cup again. He startled by hearing clicking heals coming closer and closer each second. This must be her. Even though he was so prepared, it still felt like his heart was gonna explode. What was with him? He kept on facing the coffeemachine. He felt nauseous. What if she recognizes me? He had to leave… He took a deep breath and the moment he wanted he to walk away he heard a familiar voice “Mr. Seunghyun?”.

Bom;s POV.
There was an awkward silence when Bom moved herself to the waiting room, she could only hear her heels clicking on the floor, and her fast beating heart. It was so stupid to feel this way. She stopped for a second, fisted her hands and took a deep breath. Here we go.
She walked around the corner and saw the back of a tall man wrapped in a black suite with raven black hair. “Mr. Seunghyun?”
 

Seunghyun bit his lip, this was it, the moment he was waiting for… he slowly turned around. “Yes… Jenny Park?” when he saw her face he felt like the world went in slow motion. She turned out to be the most beautiful woman he had ever saw. His palms got sweaty and his heart was pounding in his chest. But he still kept his poker face, the plan must go on.

Bom couldn’t believe her eyes, the moment he turned around she saw a beautiful men. This could never be Choi Seunghyun. But how? Why did he remind her so much of Choi Seunghyun. It wasn’t just his name, but his eyes…. “Jenny Park?” She heard him say
Bom came back to reality and stepped closer holding out her hand “Yes, it’s finally nice to meet you mr Seunghyun….?”
 

Seunghyun took her hand and shook it “Seunghyun Lee..”
“Ow…” Bom felt disappointed. “Well annyongsayo (speaking Korean) my real name is Bom .…” she bowed and smiled hoping to break the ice.
Seunghyun just lifted his eyebrows.
When Bom saw it she felt stupid “Ow, im so sorry, I thought… you were Korean…”
“I am.. but Jenny” Seunghyun said “this is America.” Seunghyun still had his poker face on.
Bom was a bit thrown off by his reaction “Ow… Excuse me…” Bom knew… this wasn’t Choi Seunghyun    “could you follow me please, I will show you to the meeting room.”
Seunghyun nodded and followed Bom to the meeting room. They didn’t say anything to each other, he just looked at her.. the way she walked, her long hair, and those long legs.
“Here we are…”
Seunghyun walked in and saw 3 people sitting.
“This is our marketing manager Amy Rob, head of financials James Matthews and my worthy assistant Chaerin Lee. She will be taking notes today”
After shaking everybody’s hand, Seunghyun sat down and Bom started the meeting. “Thank you all for coming, on this important meeting. As you all know Mr. Cho… ow excuse me Mr. Lee has taken over mr Johnsons company.”
Seunghyun looked up after almost hearing his name. So she still remembers me.
“Congratulations Mr. Lee.”
Seunghyun nodded  “Thank you very much”
“So, to begin, mr Johnson was always very interested in Springclothing. But since Mr. Lee is now owner of this amazing store, we would first like to hear your opinion on our new collection.”
Seunghyun thought that Bom’s clothes were amazing, but… right now he had to play hard to get. He knew exactly why. “Well… the reason why I came to this meeting was to tell you, that the clothes Springclothing offers will not do well in New York.”
Bom went quiet, did he just say her clothes were not good enough for New York?
“What do you mean by that?” Amy asked
“I want to make Fashian a store that fits the hardworking people in New York.”
“But… it does, we have a business collection mixed with clothes for days off, a perfect combination for people who work hard in New York.” Bom said with a strong voice
“Yes but the collection, is…. Too colorful, no one would wear it to an actual office, now would they?”
“We are wearing it.” Chaerin said
“Chaerin…” Bom said and shook her head. But Chaerin was right. Was this not a real office according to this Mr. Lee.
“Ms. Park, I am not here to waste your time, and I have other meetings as well. I will just say that… if Springclothing wants to be part of the new Fashian, it has to mature. Make some rough designs and next week we’ll have another meeting and I’ll bring a good friend of mine along. He is also very familiar with fashion in New York and he could give some good advice.”
Bom couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Excuse me, but what makes you think we need any advice from an outsider?”
“I’m just saying. Fashian is a great store, and I’m sure you can come up with some designs by next week.” Seunghyun looked Bom deep in the eyes
Bom blinked and avoided his strong gaze “I’m sorry Mr. Lee. We would really want to be part of Fashian, but we would also like to be respected. Mr. Johnson loved our collection.”
“Mr. Johnson is no longer the owner, I am.” Seunghyun took a deep breath.
Bom sighed and looked at James, she felt really angry.
“Mr. Lee.” James started “We will have to discuss this in private. If we decide to cooperate we will have a meeting by the end of next week and we will have the sketches done. If we don’t, you will get the phonecall.”
Seunghyun nodded “Thank you for your time I will see you next week, I’ll make a call and we will put a date and a time.”
Bom felt her whole body burning, she hated this Seunghyun, she hated him, from the depths of her heart.  She stood up “I’ll walk you to the door.”
“Thank you.” Seunghyun shook everybody hands and walked out the room with Bom next to him. Bom felt like giving him a hard punch, but she didn’t do or say anything because she really wanted her clothes to be in Fashian. Fashian was extremely popular and it would boost the finances up!
There were no words exchanged between the two old friends, who were now enemies. When they arrived at the door Seunghyun looked at Bom. Bom felt her cheeks turning red, she didn’t know why. Because she was angry, or because of his intense gaze.

“I’m truly sorry that things have to go this way, I just have a complete new vision for Fashian.” Seunghyun said
Bom nodded, she wanted to say something bad something that would hurt him really bad. But she decided not to. Bom really wanted her clothes to be sold in Fashian. “Thank you for your time sir.” And she closed the door. She looked out the window and saw him drive off.

“That JERK!” Bom stormed into her office
Chaerin was sitting in her desk “Boss, call it off! I don’t think we should work with that douchebag. We had a whole meeting planned out, he didn’t even look at the presentation!” Chaerin said angry
That moment James walked in. Bom sighed “James… I can’t, he disrespected us. He basically said that my clothes are ugly!”
James looked at the ground “I know. But Fashian is the place to put your clothes, it will help financially and everybody will know your name.”
Bom was nervously walking around, she was thinking about what James said. He was right… “But shouldn’t we be wanting our clothes to be sold.”
James sighed “I know what you mean, this is a hard decision. I think we should do it. Think about is this weekend. Let us know on Monday…”
Bom sighed and looked at Chaerin. Chaerin lifted her shoulders “I don’t know boss..”
James gave Bom an concerned look “Go home Jenny, its already 5:30 do something fun with Siwon, get your mind of off this.”
Chaerin nodded
“Alright…”
After wrapping things up to start the weekend, Bom stepped in her car and went home. She really hoped Siwon was at home. She really needed a hug and she just needed her mind to be drifted off.
Stupid Stupid Seunghyun Lee.

She opened the door to her apartment and walked in “Siwon?” she said turning on the lights and looking around in the room. Then her phone rang. It was Siwon
“deh?”
“Honey. I’m really sorry, the meeting will take longer than I thought.” Siwon said
“Its oke” Bom said disappointed
“Alright talk to you later bye .”
Bom hung up and threw the phone against the wall. She dropped on the couch and started crying. She didn’t know why…. it was just everything. That stupid Seunghyun. Siwon who was never around and Choi Seunghyun…. Why did she keep on thinking about him?? and why did Seunghyun Lee reminded her so much of him. Seunghyun Lee was really beutifull, but his heart was stonecold.... Bom started to miss Choi Seunghyun a lot. He was probably the only men who would ever love Bom for real.