Leaving

Love has no language

This means they are talking english!


 

After Seunghyun helped Bom they actually got quite close together. They would spend a lot of time with each other after school. Seunghyun was helping her with math and Bom helped him with his English. Nobody really looked at Park Bom anymore. She didn’t mind at all… she felt more free than ever. Sometimes people would say: “Geek” or “Nerd” to her now but it didn’t bother her at all.
It was Friday and Seunghyun and she were having lunch together, also with Dara and Yoona.
“I can’t believe I got a B+ for math!” Bom said happily
“Yeah well… I still have to study for English” Seunghyun said.
“Oké repeat after me.” Bom said “Beautiful”
Seunghyun took a deep breath “Biutifurrr”
“Noo!”  the girls laughed  “The L is not the R.”
“This English is so hard. I can’t I just can’t!”  Seunghyun looked at his food
“Alright try saying lalala.”  Bom tried
“Lalala…” Seunghyun said dryly
“There you go… now say Beautiful”
“Buitifurll..”
“There you’re getting it.”
“Maybe another word with an L”   Dara tried    “Maybe love”
Sarang… Seunghyun thought and he looked at Bom. All those words they were saying all applied to her.
Love” Seunghyun said flawless while looking at Bom
Bom was a bit in trance by his gaze.
“Yeah that’s it!” Yoona clapped.
Seunghyun smiled for having it right  “Yeah!”
“will you excuse me I have to go to the bathroom…” Bom said
“Ehm.. yeah me to..” Even though Seunghyun wasn’t really sure what he was doing.. maybe he could try to… tell her how he felt. It was already two weeks that they were so… close. He really saw a different side of her. She was even more beautiful than he thought. She never mentioned his weight. But then again… maybe she was just being nice. Oh gosh he didn’t know…. What should he do?

Bom also felt so comfortable around him. When he said he was happy she and John broke up… what did he mean by it? Seunghyun wasn’t really the type of guy she would fall in love with, but still… he was different and sweet. He wasn’t like John at all… Seunghyun was kind and nice. He would definetly make her happy. But how could she be with him?
They both stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. Bom walked in the ladies room and Seunghyun in the mens room.
Bom sat on one of the toilets when and when she was finished she heard two girls coming in. they were giggling. “So your saying that you and John kissed?” A girls voice said
“Duh….” It was Jessica “Even when he was still dating that Bom girl”
“You really are naughty…” The other girl said

Bom put her hand on . Jessica and John?! Why? When they were still together?
Bom walked out of the toilet and walked towards Jessica “You !” And she hit her in the face
Jessica screamed “AUW! How dare you touch me!” she attacked Bom throwing her against the door. The door flew open and Bom fell on the floor. Seunghyun was in the hall waiting for Bom when he saw her falling. “Noona?”
But Jessica already had her hands on her again “Nobody touches my face!” she said
And she smacked Bom while Bom was still on the floor. The hall started to fill with students and Seunghyun couldn’t reach Bom anymore.
Bom also gave a few good hits and finally managed to get up. “How dare you?! Stealing everyone’s boyfriend?”
“Oh boeehoee, the guys are doing it as well!” Jessica said sarcasticly
“You filthy !” And Bom wanted to punch her again but she was hold up by Seunghyun who was just in time. “Let me go!” Bom cried
“Bom easy… don’t lower yourself to her standards!” Seunghyun tried
But Bom was so angry she pushed Seunghyun on the floor. Everyone laughed at Seunghyun who couldn’t believe that Bom actually hit him.
Bom put her hands on “Seunghyun… oppa i’m so sorry!”
Then a couple of teachers tried to pull themselves through all the students. “Stop it! This instant!” they said. “Park Bom and Jessica you come with us!”
Bom looked at Seunghyun and tried to help him up but he loosened himself “don’t bother.” He said with an angry face
“Oppa… I’m really really sorry!”
“Park Bom, walk with us now!” one of the teachers said.
Bom looked concerned to Seunghyun “Sorry”  She said again but then walked along with the teachers.

Seunghyun was at home. His father was at work and his mother was with his aunt. She asked if he wanted to go but he just stayed at home so he could feel miserable. He laid on his bed. He finally stopped crying. What happened today was embarrassing. And the girl who did it was the girl he was in love with for almost 7 years. Park Bom.

The moment he saw her, he loved her. Even though he was young (only 7) he would already imagine them getting married one day. But she… she never saw him standing. Just now, just two weeks in her life was all it took to get his heart broken. He really thought that she was different. That she was… that she wasn’t like Jessica. But she was more like Jessica then Dara. She was weird. She only thought about herself. She only… Seunghyun sighed. Thinking of her only made him hate her even more and more. She humiliated him.  She… so many people made fun of him, but she doing this to him…
 

No… he wanted to do something. He wanted to make her feel the way he was feeling now… humiliate, heartbroken and sad.

Seunghyun was disturbed by the bell. He was just going to let it be, he didn’t feel like opening the door. 5 minutes later, again the bell.. he rolled his eyes and walked downstairs. He opened the door and there she was… with a bruised face. Park Bom

“Oppa….” She looked at him with a sad face “I’m sorry…”
Seunghyun didn’t show any emotion, he only nodded.
“Please oppa… I… I didn’t know, I wasn’t thinking and I was jus…”
“You know… I liked you better when you were still popular.” Seunghyun said with a sarcastic tone
“What?”
Seunghyun shook his head out of disbelief. “I don’t know what is up with you lately, you were always so happy so much fun, I loved to look at that face. That happy face that was always smiling.”
Bom looked confused “I don…”
Seunghyun sighed “You don’t know don’t you?”
“Know what?!” Bom asked irritated
“When was the first time you saw me?” Seunghyun asked
“I don’t know… 3 maybe 4 years ago?”
“7 years ago…” Seunghyun said
“what does this have to do with anything?”
“You really don’t know huh?”
“Know what?” Bom was really irritated now
“That I loved you for 7 years!?”
Bom felt like everything around her went silenced. Seunghyun… loved her for so long? They didn’t even know each other for 7 years!?
“I…” Bom tried but she was quiet.
“Now I know… you were just using me for math… and your welcome, now just stay away.” Seunghyun wanted to close the door but Bom stopped him and they were standing really close now
“I never used you oke!?” Bom felt angry at him to say such a thing “And how am I supposed to know how you feel when you never told me!”
“Because you were too busy in your  own little glamour world, and have you ever looked at me…” Seunghyun asked “Would you ever…. Ever go out with a guy my size?”
Bom’s mouth opened “You think I am that shallow?”
“Prove me wrong…” Seunghyun said
 Bom looked in his eyes. His gaze… that gaze she loved to look in. She didn’t think… she just did it. She kissed him. She closed her eyes and just kissed him.
Seunghyun’s eyes went bigger. But then he slowly kissed her back. He let go of the door and slowly cupped her face. It felt like the kiss went on for ages. He felt her soft tongue and he got eager for more… more… He was kissing the girl he loved so much… finally he was… but his thoughts were interrupted by her phone.
Bom broke the kiss and answered her phone “Mom? Yeah.. no I’m with… Yoona, yes I’ll be home in 10 minutes… oke bye.”
Bom looked at Seunghyun. “I gotta go Oppa. Once again I’m sorry…” Bom bowed and walked away
Seunghyun was still in a trance “Yeah.. bye..” He said after five minutes. But she was already gone.
All of the sudden a big smile appeared on his face and he started dancing. “Park Bom kissed me, she is my girlfriend, she really likes me, I got a girlfriend!”
“Son?”
Seunghyun startled and looked at the door opening. It was his father. “Ow hello” he gave a deep bow. His father bowed back “Where is your mother?”
“She is at aunty’s Mon house.” Seunghyun said
“Oh… you want to go to? I don’t feel like cooking.”
Seunghyun smiled, what the hell why not?! “sure let’s go.” And he walked out the door with his father. He did forgot his cellphone at home….

“What do mean we have to go now?” Bom asked to her mom who was busy packing a lot of clothes
“We got the flight darling!” Her mom said exciting. “3 seats opened up! We’re going to America!”
“But I can’t… my school and…”
“Honey… Sandara mother will take care of everything and I told you two weeks ago that we were going.”
“Yes but I didn’t know so fast?! I thought I would take at least a month before we went.” Bom tried
“yes I know, but there is an opening now! So common grab your stuff!”
Bom looked blank… she was moving… two weeks ago her mom said that they were moving to America as soon as they could get a flight but this quick?

The reason why Park Bom did all those things she did to Jessica an break up with John was because she knew she was going to leave anyway. Only Dara knew this. But what about Seunghyun she never told him! She had to call him right now! She grabbed her phone and dialed his number but he didn’t pick up. She called for almost 7 times.  Then her mother walked in the room “Honey please start packing! Dara will be here any minute to help you. Only bring one suitcase the rest my sister will send in later.”
Bom put her hand on her head… why? So fast… she couldn’t she had to talk to Seunghyun. She couldn’t leave him here. Broken and unwanted.

Finally Dara walked in with tears in her eyes “I can’t believe you’re going so quick!” She hugged Bom
Bom started to cry as well. It all went so quickly…

After an hour she was actually on the airport. Dara was crying and kept on hugging Bom. Bom still coulnd't reach Seunghyun. 
"Dara?"  Bom asked with tears is her eyes 
"When you see Seunghyun oppa tell him i'm really sorry!" Bom said
Dara looked confused but she nodded "Oke..." 

It was finally time to board. "Be safe,,, call me! and dont forget about me please I love you!!" Dara cried 

Bom couldnt stop crying... she didn't even have time to say goodbye to her best friend.....

Bom was moving… to America…