Park Bom

Love has no language

 

Park Bom: 14 years old. Only child

Father occupation: Boss of a sunglasses company
Mother occupation: Stylist

 

Her long legs looked beautiful in her school uniform as always. He long wavy brown hair danced along while she was walking towards school. There were a lot of students walking from the parking lot to school. All of the sudden someone gave her a small peck on her cheek. Bom startled. It was her boyfriend John Park.
“Hey! Don’t do that silly… someone might see us.” Park Bom looked around her hoping not to see some of her teachers. Bom’s parents did not know she was dating, she wasn’t allowed yet.
“I couldn’t help it… those rosy cheeks needed to be kissed.” John said with his dreamy eyes
“Hull…” Bom said shyly. “Stop looking like that, common we have to go to class.”
They both walked inside the school. A lot of girls were walking towards Bom. Pretty girls, the ones you know are popular. They all bowed and greeted each other. John walked to some his friends.
“Hello! How was your weekend I have sooó much to tell you!” Jessica said grabbing Bom’s hand, claiming her. Jessica was pretty, she had long black hair and a model body. She pulled Bom to the toilet and looked if anyone was in. There was one girl in, but when she saw Jessica’s annoyed look she got away as quickly as possible. Jessica was the of high school and no one was allowed to mess with her. She was rich and had many connections, she could easily bring someone down if she didn’t like you.
“What is it that needs to be talked about in private?” Bom asked
Jessica giggled “Yesung and I totally kissed!”
“What?? But… isn’t he dating Yoona?”
Jessica lifted her shoulders “So what? Everything can be broken!” she said with a mean smile on her face.
Park Bom was silenced. She wanted to tell Jessica how bad it was, but how could she? Jessica could easily make Bom’s high school year a living hell.
“so…” Bom tried calmly “she… but… I thought you and Yoona were like friends?”
“Yeah we are.” Jessica said without a care
Bom felt weird… Yoona was a really sweet girl. Yesung and Yoona were such a lovely couple.
“What class do you have now?” Yessica said while looking at her nails and then in the mirror fixing her hair.
“oh… ehm English!” Bom was really good in English, she really wanted to do something with it later.
Jessica rolled her eyes “You and your English… fine lets go, I have math class.”
They walked out of the toilet and moved to their classes.

“Good job Park Bom, you have yet another A+ for your test.” Teacher Hyori Lee said while handing over the test to Bom
Bom’s eyes went bigger “Thank you madam”

When it was lunch time Bom finally met up with Sandara her neece and her best friend. The cafeteria was really busy. “Dara unnie come sit with me!” She waved at Dara
Dara nodded and moved to Bom’s place “PFF finally, I am hungry!!” Dara said and grabbed her noodles.
Bom smiled looking at her niece. Dara was the sweetest girl ever, even though she didn’t have a great fashion sense and her hair was always messy, she had a beautiful heart.
Bom opened her salad and also began to eat “so… I have another gossip for you.” Bom said
Dara’s eyes went bigger “Don’t tell me, Jessica kissed someone’s boyfriend?” Dara whispered.
Bom nodded “Yesung this time…”
“Yesung?!” Dara almost chocked in her food.
“Shht!! Don’t say it out load…” Bom whispered
“Sorry…. But really?”
Bom nodded “She just told me… with a lot of pride as well…”
Dara shook her head “ugh… I feel so bad for Yoona… poor girl…”
All of the sudden there were a lot of students running, trying to get outside. Dara also stood up “What do you think is going o..” But someone crashed on her and that person fell on the ground in front of Bom’s feet.
“Seunghyun oppa?” Dara said and helped him up
Seunghyun was a chubby guy who no-one really felt was interesting to look at. He was clumsy and he didn’t have a lot of friends. Except for Dara.
When Seunghyun was finally on his feet he stood eye-to-eye with Park Bom.
Park Bom lifted a eyebrow “Are you oke?”She asked
“Ehm… I well.. yes I’m a …. I’m fine….”He said shyly
“What’s happening out there?” Dara asked trying to look
“Yoona and Jessica… fighting..” Seunghyun said
Bom eyes went bigger “Oh no! let’s go and see.”
Bom finally pulled herself through all the students and saw how Yoona was crying and Jessica was just twirling her hair and chewing on her gum.
“How could you?!” Yoona screamed “I thought you were my friend”
Jessica rolled her eyes “whatever…”
Yesung also joined Yoona “Yoona… please it isn’t how it seems, let’s talk at home… not where everybody can see us.” He tried to grab Yoona’s hand. But she pulled loose
“Talk? How can we talk when is stuck to your tongue?” Yoona cried “ITS OVER!”
There were a lot of whispering starting
Bom walked towards Yoona “Sweetie.. common let’s get out of her…”
Yoona looked at Bom and started to cry even more “Yoona, please… I’m here for you lets go away and have a drink so you can calm down.”
“Bom what are you doing?” Jessica pulled on Bom’s arm so she would turn around. “Don’t help her, she is like… whatever.”
Bom pushes Jessica away and Jessica fell on the floor. Everybody startled and put their hands to their mouths. Jessica stood up with fire in her eyes “Are you crazy? Pushing me!” Jessica walked fast towards Bom and lifted her hand to smack her but she was stopped by the English teacher. “stop!” Hyori said “Jessica, Yoona…. Yesung, come with me. All of you get back to class!”
The students all walked back in school and moved to their classes

“Bom unnie!” Dara grabbed Bom’s hand “are you oke?”
Bom was a shaky… how could she push away Jessica?

Seunghyun was also there “Wauw… what you did was really ama…” But he was cut off by John
“Babe…” John came running towards Bom “What did you do? Pushing Jessica. You know what she is capable of right?”
Bom looked at John, shouldn’t he be comforting her
When John saw her angry face he switched “I’m sorry.. are you oke?” he looked concerned
Bom nodded “I’m fine…”
John wanted to pulled her in a hug  but Bom started to walk “I have class” She said

Bom dropped herself on her bed with her face towards the pillow. All of the sudden she started to cry… What happened? Tomorrow would probably be the worst day of her live… everybody was going to hate her… or at least Jessica was going to make everybody hate her. And John? What was his problem? Shouldn’t he be comforting her, not telling her to stay popular? How could he?

She took a deep breath. She had some homework to do… unfortunately.
She would just see how tomorrow was going to be… now she had to focus on her math assignment. Bleh… she hated math!

-----------------------------

Next chapter will be about Seunghyun!

Comment and tell me what ya think!