Lee Seunghyun

Love has no language

@ Juststephboy: thanks for subscribing!!!! I know its not Bommie's fault... poor Bom and Seunghyun!
@ Starmonkey: Next chap! Bom will meet Seunghyun again!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He felt a tiny tap on his nose, he opened his eyes and saw a blurry brunette watching him. He felt the vibration under his pillow and the sound of his alarm grew harder and harder.
Finally his sight became better and he saw the brunette smiling brightly at him. “I think you need to get up….”  She said softly
Seunghyun could smell her alcoholic breath touching his skin. He put his hand on his head for easing his huge headache.
He took a deep breath and grabbed his phone to silence his alarm.
He looked at the girl again, she was making little rounds around his with her finger. “Wauw… mr Lee… last night was really amazing.”
Seunghyun smiled, when wasn’t he amazing? He thought.  “I have to get up now, I have to buy a store.” He said dryly
“Fine.” The brunette said with a sigh, she stood up and slowly put her clothes on.
Seunghyun didn’t even look at her, he just looked at his phone checking his messages.

The brunette finally got fully dressed and reached into her purse. “Don’t forget to call me…” She said seductively and gave him her card.
Seunghyun took the card and got out of bed, in only his underwear he brought her downstairs and walked her to the door.
The brunette turned around once more and kissed him roughly  “Call me…” She said and she finally walked out.
Seunghyun walked back into his living room and threw the brunettes card in the trashcan.
Call me…. He thought.
If Seunghyun would get a dollar for each time a girl asked him to do that, he would be a very rich men, well richer than he already is.
He yawned and walked back upstairs.
He could still smell the alcohol on his body and his hair felt sticky.
He walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.
A tall handsome guy stared back at him. With a great masculine body and dark black hair.
His gaze could easily break the mirror, just like he did with so many girls.   

Choi Seunghyun… 26 years old, living in New York. Has a great American accent and a face any girl could die for. He knew he was hot. He worked years on it, to become the way he is. And why the brunette called him mister Lee? That was all part of his plan… a plan he had been working on for so many years. Even though he slept with so many girls, even though there were so many woman ready to actually marry him, the only woman he had to get back at to actually start his life, was no other then Park Bom.

The plan was simple, he would be Lee Seunghyun, a tall handsome guy that Park Bom fell in love with and when Seunghyun finally gave in to her, he would break her heart. Just like she did with him. It took years to get his English right, but he did it. It took years of sports and healthy food to get that body, but he did it. And all those girls he has been sleeping with? That was to feed his ego and of course to have a little fun.

Seunghyun knew all about Park Bom. He knew where she lived and where she worked. And the working part was essential to Seunghyun and his plan. Seunghyun may know all of this stuff, but he knew little of her personal life. She didn’t have a social media account or anything. Only her company had all that. And even if he knew where she lived and worked, he never went to see her, see how she looked or to spy.

After getting ready and getting dressed into a suit. He walked out of his house and got in his car.
Time to buy that store. The biggest store in America that sold clothes created by Asian designers.
The store is called: Fashian. ( A fusion of Fashion and Asian)
Stupid name Seunghyun would think. Stupid store…
so why did he bought it? He knew Park Bom wanted to sell her clothes in that store. And he recently found out that they were having a meeting today, so Seunghyun had to act quick.
He had to buy the store and get that meeting himself with Park Bom. That way his plan could continue.
He finally arrived at the store, there were a lot of people inside. The moment he walked in all eyes were staring at him. He immediately  walked to the counter and leaned on it, giving the cashier his gaze. He saw her getting red cheeks
“Hi…” He said
The girl smiled “Hi…” she said shyly
“Is Mr. Johnson in? I have an appointment with him at 10.”
The girl only nodded and grabbed the phone “Yes Hello sir, mr….”
“Seunghyun.”  Seunghyun said
“Yes Mr Seunghyun is in… Oké thank you bye.” The cashier hung up “His assistant will come and get you.” She said
Seunghyun smiled  “Thanks.”
A door opened behind the counter, Seunghyun didn’t even saw that there was a door. A pretty girl walked out and walked towards Seunghyun, she gave him her hand “Hello mr. Lee. Could you please follow me, I’ll take you to mr. Johnson.” She said friendly
“I would be delighted to follow a beautiful girl like you miss…?” Seunghyun said
The girls smiled shyly “ Catherine Johnson..” she said
“Oh… wife?”
The girl shook her head “Daughter…”
One of Seunghyuns eyebrows went up. “Good too hear, or else I would have to ask mr Johnson his flirting techniques for getting such a beautiful wife.”
Catherine started to get red cheeks, she couldn't  say anything anymore so she just said: “Sir, if you could just follow me…” 
“Of course.” Seunghyun walked into the door and he saw a beautiful office.
“Would you like some tea, coffee or water?” Catherine asked
Seunghyun shook his head “ No I’m fine thank you.”

Catherine walked into a door, where mr. Johnson was sitting. “Dad… your appointment is here.” Catherine said
“Ah..” Mr. Johnson walked towards Seunghyun and gave him a hand “Nice to meet you sir, Jack Johnson.”
“Ch… ehm Seunghyun Lee.” Seunghyun said
“Sit down please…” Jack said
Seunghyun took place.
“So… you seemed very urgent in meeting me mr. Lee.” Jack said
“Well I have a very good reason.” Seunghyun replied
“Which is?”
“I would like to buy the store.”
Jack smiled, but it was a sarcastic smile “that’s… very forward, why would you think I would sell my life’s work?” Jack tried to look intimidating
Seunghyun took a deep breath “a number can change everything.”
“hmmm, and what would make you think I need the money? Business is going well, very well even.”
Seunghyun nodded and reached into his pocket, taking out a check. “Could this number maybe change it?” he gave the check to Jack.
Jack folded the check open and just looked at it for 2 minutes. He dropped it a little to look at Seunghyun. “Well…” Jack started “My wife does always complain about the fact that I work too much.”
Seunghyun grinned
“Who are you mr Lee?”
“I am many things mr Johnson.” Seunghyun said “In this case… I’m the savior to your marriage.”
“a-ha!” Jack said with a big smile on his face “Good one..” he said
Seunghyun leaned backwards in his chair, feeling great. He always got his way.  “So… sir… where do I sign?”