Random~

Unexpected Love

Hyoyeon rubbed the sleep off her eyes as the light shone through the window. Her eyes perked open as she realised she wasn't in her hotel room. Boys clothes were scattered all over the floor and it was a bit different from her hotel room. She quickly looked under her blanket and sighed with relief when she was still fully dressed.

"You're awake!" Eunhyuk walked out of the bathroom with just his towel around his waist showing his y abs. Hyoyeon quickly looked away and covered her eyes.

"What's wrong? Too much iness?" Eunhyuk chuckled, "Don't worry, it's not like were going to do it." Eunhyuk was now so close to her that she can feel his warm breath against her neck. "Unless.."

"N-no!" Hyoyeon pushed Eunhyuk away and stood up. She could feel her cheeks boiling, "W-why am I here anyway? Did you me?!"

"Don't you remember? You fell on me while you were playing on the playground," Eunhyuk snickered, "Yuri and Donghae ran off to who knows where and leaving me to carry your fat-drooling here!"

"Y-yah!! I'm not fat!" Hyoyeon defended, "I'm going!" Hyoyeon made her way out and shut the door behind her. She made her way to her hotel but found it lock. She banged on the door but no one seemed to be inside. She went to the other hotel room just across her room which was Jessica, Yoona and Yuri's room. 

"Sica? Yoong? Yul??" Hyoyeon knocked on the door. The door opened revealing a sleepy Jonghyun with no shirt on. Hyoyeon's eyes widen. "I-is Sica there?" She always knew there was something between the two.

Jonghyun sloppily pointed at the sleeping Jessica. Hyoyeon nodded and walked away leaving the two alone. (a/n ; jongsica shipper, muahhaa)

-           -           -

That was too short D:
I'm currently at school, kekke rebel~!

Anyway. I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY XD

I hope people still remember and read this T_T

COMMENTS WILL MEAN SO MUCH <3

HyoraengiAnchovy~