Party ~!

Unexpected Love

 

“What took you so long to open the door?” Taeyeon checked my forehead to see if I had a fever.

“I’ll get that Monkey for this!” Sunny did her signature face and cracked her knuckles.

“Ah..ha..ha, n-no need for that,” I awkwardly smiled and quickly turned away.

“Did something happen?” Sunny grabbed my arm and looked at my bed then back at me suspiciously.

“A-aniyo, weh?” I nervously asked and went towards the balcony in panic.

Taeyeon Unnie grabbed my shirt and accidentally revealed my hickeys. They gasped in shock and burst out laughing in the end.

“OMO! HAHAH! DON’T TELL ME~” Taeyeon started rolling on the floor while Sunny was spazzing around the room laughing.

“Y-yah! You two! You can’t tell anyone! Okay?!” I panicked while checking the balcony.

“HAHA! Okay. Okay. Serious mode. Pfft! Hahahahah!” Sunny pointed at the messy bed and started laughing again. Taeyeon went along.

I facepalmed myself and started fixing the bed.

“We didn’t even go that far,” I frowned and waited for the two to stop laughing.

“Alriiighty! Tell us everything!” Taeyeon sat down next to me while Sunny sat on the floor infront of us.

“W-well.. we kissed?”

“Psh. I know there’s more,” Sunny grinned.

“We m-made out,” My eyes widened and flashbacks of me making out with Eunhyuk suddenly came up, “Omo, how am I gonna face him?!”

“Aww, my Hyoyeon’s all grown up!” Taeyeon patted my head, “Just act normal! Like nothing happened!”

“Pabo! He’s gonna think you don’t like him at all! Umm.. Who’s the guy anyway?” Sunny questioned.

“PABO! It’s Eunhyuk duuuh~ Who did you think it was?!” Taeyeon smacked Sunny’s head.

“How should I know! Anyway, do you like him?” Sunny turned serious.

“I..I think so..” I bit my bottom lip whilst fiddling with my fingers, “Unnieee~ What am I going to do!”

“We should lock them together in a room!” Sunny suggested an idea which made her and Taeyeon go, “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

‘Oh gosh, why that?’

The two midgets started whispering and giggling about something and high-fived each other, ‘If something bad happens, I’m going to blame them.’

Dinner @ Jeju Aroma Super Dome Nightclub [9:00pm]

Tiffany. Hyoyeon. Seohyun. Yoona. Jessica

Check this out!! ; http://jejulife.net/2008/04/15/thedomenightclub/ (:

The best Nightclub in the whole of Jeju Island. It has also been in the Guinness World Record for being one of its kind. 

I walked in with SNSD girls to find mostly tourists hanging out. You could barely see anything and there was heaps of people. Loud music that fills my ears, pumping which makes me feel more alive.

“SHYES! LET’S GO GAAAAAAAAARLS!” I shouted and headed directly to the huge bar.

Tiffany quickly took my hand and shouted in my ears, “Yaah! You’re gonna get drunk! Don’t drink too much arasso! We will be staying over the V.I.P room okay?” She pointed to a fairly big room and I nodded.

I didn’t really hear her because of the thumping speakers right beside us. As I made my way to the bar, I saw Super Junior Oppas walking one by one. I enthusiastically waved at them as they waved back. They walked towards me and asked, “Hyoyeon-ah! Looking fine! Where’s the V.I.P room?” Donghae asked. I looked around and pointed to the room where Tiffany pointed at. “Ah okay okay! Don’t get drunk too quickly arasso! And come back quickly to the room, there’s lots of strangers here!” Leeteuk patted my head and lead the rest of the Oppas to the room.

I quickly went to the bar so that Eunhyuk Oppa wouldn’t see me. “Can I have one of your most alcoholic drinks please?” I ordered the most alchoholic drink so I could forget about Eunhyuk and enjoy the night. After waiting for about 30 seconds, I got two different cocktails, as I was about to tell the waiter, he quickly disappeared from my sight. ‘Hmm. Okay then’ I quickly drank one and I felt a burning sensation down my throat, “Ugggggh!” So quick, the effect of the alcohol quickly kicked in. Everything was spinning like crazy as I sat up. I blinked fast and made a face, everything was like back to normal except I was really drunk and I got hiccups. I got the other glass of cocktail and lousily made my way to the V.I.P room. There were guards outside blocking the door, when they saw my face, they immediately moved aside and opened the door.

I walked in and saw artists such as BoA, KangTa everyone in SM ! I spotted my SNSD girls and with my half closed eyes sat down and placed my drink

Watch first ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNp-Gc8CTeA&NR=1

“Unnie, unnie!” Seohyun sat next to me.

I hit her forehead with my knuckles, “You’re so uptight!”

“Ah ow! Unnie!!”

“You’re so frustrating!” I hit her again.

Seohyun ran to collect all her other Unnies, “Unnies! Hyoyeon Unnie is drunk!” She rub her sore forehead and showed them me, lying on the couch.

“Aigooooo~!”

“Deeehd yoooh gaaaaaaalsh knu(Didyougirlsknow), I likeeeeeeeeeeeey someone,” I pointed to my members and pointed to myself.

Eunhyuk’s POV

While I was drinking and laughing with my members, I saw SNSD gather around their table.

“Ahh, Hyoyeon must’ve gotten drunk again, ahah!” Knowing Hyoyeon’s condition, she usually spills secrets and things that aren’t meant to be told.

Worried, I made my way to them, “Is she alright?”

“Yeah, she’ll be fine,” Yuri patted Hyoyeon’s back.

“Do you mind if I take her?” I asked concerned.

“No w-“ Tiffany disagreed but Taeyeon quickly covered her ‘Mum instincts’ mouth, “Oh yeh sure! Take her, take her!”

“Don’t you know.. donaughtythingstoher,” Yoona cleared and said the last part fast.

“Uh,”I nodded and carefully made Hyoyeon stand up and I slid one arm around her thin waist and one hand in her delicate hands.

“Shee, heeeee ish daah uwan!(See,heistheone)” Hyoyeon pointed at me and giggled.

‘Oh no, I have to quickly take her away before she tells the whole world what we did,’

I managed to get her outside the club and made her sit in the cold grass just behind the club. It was a warm night with shining stars in the sky and a fantastic view of the beach right infront of us. She sat down and fiddled with the grass. I stripped my  jacket on and put it over her shoulders. She looked up and smiled.

“Hyoyeon, stay okay?” I instructed her and walked in a Coffee Shop not far away. I brought back two warm coffees  and sat down next to Hyoyeon who was staring intently out the sea. I handed her one cup of coffee and she automatically drank abit.

“OH! HOT!” She spilled abit of the hot Coffee and it went all over her hand.

“Aiiish,” I grab tissues from my pocket and wiped her soft hands.

“O-oppa, let’s forget what happened earlier neh?” She softly said, I guess the hot coffee made her wake up.

I was Taken back, ‘Maybe she doesn’t like me ..’

“Yeah.. But we’re friends right?” I asked laying back in the cold grass and staring up in the sky.

“Mhm,” Hyoyeon nodded and she too copied what I did.

My hand slowly made its way to Hyoyeon’s and laced our fingers together. In the corner of my eyes, I see her look straight at me, “Yo-your hand, Hyuk,”

“Let’s stay like this for awhile,” I smiled at her as she looked back at the stars.

Flashback~

*Hyo-6yo Hyuk-9yo*

“Hyukkie Oppa!!” She called out in her cute voice

“Aish, what now?” I answered back in a boring tone following her voice in my backyard garden.

“Where are you? It’s dark here! I’m scared!” Her voice quivered as she wondered around looking for me.

I easily spotted her and tightly held her hand.

Everything will be better if you just hold my hand,” The younger me led her back to my house.

“Thank you Oppa!” We walked in the house with our small hands still attached.

Flashback END~

I rushed this one :(

Comment ~!