You're my Yeobo

Unexpected Love

Watch, watch! ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TxTb_blSo

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I decided to just go back to the house and have dinner by myself.

I looked at the time, 8:47. I didn’t really know how to cook so I passed by a burger joint and ordered a burger, chips and a drink. When I got home, it was fair quiet, except excited sounds of crickets outside. I felt this weird feeling inside me.. Is it because of what I found out earlier? That I.. have feelings for Hyoyeon? No, it can’t be.. It’s too early to tell.

I turned the television on and watched Music Bank while I was quietly eating. I didn’t really have schedule this week, mum probably talked to our manager. Tsk. But I have a pretty busy schedule tomorrow. I continued on munching on my burger when I heard the door click. It’s probably Hyoyeon..

“Thanks Oppa, I had a great time!” I recognized Hyoyeon’s voice, but more cutesy. Aigoo.. I bet it’s Junho.

“No problem Hyoreng!” ‘Hyoreng? Why would Junho call her Hyoreng?’ And that’s when I realized, it’s Kikwang.

“Do you want to say hi to Eunhyuk?” Hyoyeon asked, ‘No! No Hyoyeon! Aisssh!’

“O..okay,” Kikwang agreed, “But I won’t go in.. It’s pretty late,”

“Oh for goodness sake,” I cursed

“HYUKKIE OPPA! COME HERE FOR A SECOND!” Hyoyeon yelled

“Aish, freaking head,” I silently cursed while I walked over to the door.

“Hey Eunhyuk! You look so different now!” Kikwang chuckled

“Ahah, yeah..” I awkwardly smiled

-awkward silence-

“Well Hyoreng, i’m going now! I’ll see you some other time! You too Eunhyuk,” He waved and went back to his car. Hyoyeon closed the door and turned to look at me.

“Why do you have to be so snobby? Ahah, yeah,” Hyoyeon mocked me

“Shut up,” I turned my back on her and walked back to the couch. She sat next to me, watching Music Bank aswell.

“Oh look! It’s KARA!” Hyoyeon cheered, “Lupin!!”

“Will you shut up! I’m trying to listen!!” I shouted.

“Aish! You’re no fun!” She sat down and started munching on MY chips. ‘Aish this little annoying kid.‘ I decided to start my game.

“Why does Kikwang call you Hyoreng? I want to call you something too!” I cooed and made a puppy face

“Ew, no,” She replied with her eyes glued to the T.V.

“Hmm, what about... Baby,” I said in a husky voice.

“No.”

“Hyobaby?”

“No”

“Cutie”

“No”

“Loveey”

“No”

“Yeobo”
“EWWWW! Most definitely not! I want my future hubby to call me that! I don’t want some monkey calling me Yeobo!” She half yelled

“Hahahaha, yeobo it is!” I teased, “I’m going to bed, yeobo!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She yelled and started tickling me. ‘Ah ! My weakness!’

“Yeo..hahha..Yeobo! Ahaha, stoop! Hahah,” I managed to say. She was now on top of me, which was very awkward but she didn’t seem to notice. She tickled me more and more until my body was fully out of control, she started to loose her balance and soon enough, she fell.. right on top of me.

Her eyes widened and her cheeks quickly turned bright red, I chuckled, “You like this don’t you?”

“No! I do not!” She pouted

“Then why aren’t you getting off me?” I wiggled my eyebrows and that’s when she started hitting my chest and .. THAT spot. Yes, she kneed my precious balls.

“OW! WTF WAS THAT FOR?!” She quickly got off me and ran up to our room while giggling.

“Night yeobo!” She giggled and closed the door.

Ow ow!! It hurts so bad! That ! She’ll pay!!

After my sore balls cooled down(LOLidunno how to explain it..) I cleaned my food and got ready for bed.. Brushed my teeth, washed my feet, clean my face, pee.. I got upstairs and went to our bedroom and saw Hyoyeon already sleeping. ‘She probably has schedule tomorrow too..’ I quietly tiptoed to my walk-in wardrobe and wore my Pyjamas and got on comfortably on the bed. I faced Hyoyeon and looked at her sleeping face. ‘Drooling? Really Hyo? You’re still drooling at this age?  Tsk.’  I chuckled. I noticed she was wearing Doraemon pyjamas.

“Ahahaha,” I laughed, a bit loud...

Hyoyeon’s eyes slowly opened , “Oh, Eunhyuk, you’re still up?”

“U-uhm, yeah.. Sorry for waking you up..” I scratched my head and turned to look up at the ceiling.

“It’s okay, goodnight, yeobo,” She quietly chuckled

Hyoyeon’s POV

I actually like calling him Yeobo, keke..

“Sorry.. For not helping you.. today.. Goodnight, yeobo” He replied.

Hearing his words.. were very soothing.. I like this side of him.

 

HyoraengiAnchovy's sushi corner! ;

A bit short~ But hope you enjoyed!!

 

Comment and Subscribe <3

'Super playboy!'