Kwangy

Unexpected Love

 

Not edited

Eunhyuk’s POV

7:50

‘Aish, where is she? Is she.. okay? Maybe she got kidnapped!?’ I shook my head furiously, ‘No, no, no, I’m not worried! I’m just.. hungry! Yeah! That’s it!

“Maybe I should go out and eat dinner!” I stood up from the couch, “Maybe i’ll wait for Hyoyeon,”

8:10

“I’m hungry! Where is she?” I frowned, “I should go look for her.” I grabbed my keys and went to my car

After 15 minutes or so, I nearly gave up but I saw someone sitting with their hands on covering their face, I drove more closer to it and then I realised that it was Hyoyeon. I was about to get out of the car when I saw someone talking to her. I didn’t clearly see who it was but I knew that this ‘someone’ looked familar. My car slowly approached them, like i’m some kind of stalker, and stopped about 20 meters away from them.

I watched Hyoyeon look up to the man and her eyes immediately widens. She quickly got up and threw her arms around the man with a smile on her face. Dugeun-dugeun, What’s happening to me? Am I.. jealous?.’

Hyoyeon’s POV

I looked up to the familiar voice and I immediately stopped crying. “Kik..Kikwang Oppa?” My eyes widened and I threw my arms around him and hugged him. “Oppa! I haven’t seen you since you debuted! I missed you so much!”

“Hyoreng! I missed you too!” Kikwang hugged her waist. “What were you just doing here?”

“Oh.. well.. I’m kinda lost?”

“Ahaha, you’re such a cry baby, aigoo. I’ll bring you home,” Kikwang chuckled

Me and Kikwang have always been best friends, oh and not to mention, that monkey(Hyukjae) too. All three of us were all great friends. They was something wrong in the past that concerened Kikwang Oppa and Hyukkie, but I didn’t really know what happened, because they refused to tell me. But I’m over that now.

“Ah, thanks Kwangy~!” I cooed

“You know where it is right?”

“Uhh.. roughly..”

“Wae? You transferred houses?”

“Yeah.. uhh, I kinda live with Eunhyuk..”

“Bw..bwoooooh?!” Kikwang exclaimed

Eunhyuk’s POV

They continued talking and finally they started walking. ‘Wait.. he looks very familia- KIKWANG?!’

I haven’t seen him in a while, except in T.V. shows, but we rarely talk anymore. We had a rough past.. When we both liked Hyoyeon.

 

HyoraengiAnchovy's sushi corner! ;

That was so short! I apologize! Lots and lots of homework :s

I'll work hard and update earlier! Forgive me <3

^Did you see the main image up there?! Credits to owner!^