Moving in~

Unexpected Love

 

choo , choo!

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

“You have to live together for a year.”

“Bwoh?!,” we said in unison.

“Umma! You can’t decide that! What about my dream?! My career?!” I shouted.

“Yah! I’m not living with her!” Hyukjae opposed.

“Don’t worry, we already told Lee Soo Man that you won’t be living with your band mates, but you still will have schedules!” Eunhyuks mum grinned.

My jaw literally dropped.

 

Still Hyoyeon's POV =))

 I  got out of the car and my eyes widened as I saw the house that i’m living in with the ‘monkey’ for a year.

“Bye honey!”

My mum suddenly drove off and my luggage were right beside me.

“Umma!” I pouted.

Aish! I can’t even carry my own luggage! They’re so heavy.  I frowned.

I rolled one luggage and tried to carry the others. I walked towards my brand new house. Oops, I mean OUR house, ugh. I tried to find the keys that my mum gave me. Woah, where did I put it?! While I was searching for my keys I felt someone push me aside.

“YAH!”

I looked up and it was no one other than the Monkey, ugh.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him.

“Psh, getting in my house.” He unlocked the door, without even helping me! Whatta gentleman.

I scoffed.

I carried my luggage and went straight into my house.

Woah! There were about 6 bedrooms, a massive pool, two stories high, and there was an underground thingo! dkrhskgkljsg! I can’t believe it! Well.. my mum is a doctor and my dad is a lawyer. Eunhyuk’s parents own a company, so this was probably nothing to them.

I went to a room and tried to open it, but it was locked. I went to another door and tried to turn the knob but it didn’t turn.

“Huh?” I was left dumbfounded.

“They locked all rooms except one,” Eunhyuk smirked, “We have to sleep together~”

“Bw..BWOH?!?!”

I got up from the couch and turned the T.V off.

I wonder where he is. Ah well, I’m hungry!

I walked to the kitchen and wheew! It’s a long way from the lounge to the kitchen, keke. I opened the fridge and found nothing.

“Great! Freaking no dinner!” I cursed then walked my way back to the lounge.

The door suddenly opened and I saw Eunhyuk carrying grocery bags.

My frown turned into a smile

“You got food!” I jumped up from my sit and started jumping up and down.

“Cook,” He handed the groceries to me roughly.

“Ooof!” Ow, that hurt, “Okay!” I’m very hungry, so I didn’t really care. I skipped to the kitchen, I heard Eunhyuk scoff. Keke!

“Hmm, what to cook,” I mumbled while looking through the bags. “Fried chicken, Kimchi blah blah blah!”

I blasted music and started cooking and dancing at the same time. I like to cook, I always cook for my girls (snsd)!

_

After 30 minutes or so, I started setting up the table and cleaned my mess.

“Hyukjae! Food is ready!” I shouted, hoping he would hear me.

No answer.

“Hyukjae!!” I shouted again.

No answer.

Ugh! I walked to the lounge and saw him sleeping on the couch. Wah~ He must be so tired..

Gnaaaaaaw! HE’S SOOO .... /ehem.

I walked to him and kneeled beside him.

“Hyukjae, Eunhyuk~” I said while softly shaking him.

My eyes suddenly widened when he caressed my cheek, “Gyuri” he softly whispered. He leaned closer and closer, with his eyes still closed.

Oh crap, crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. 

HyoraengiAnchovy's Sushi corner! ;

Sorry, it was a lazy chapter ~! But I hope that the story will flow after a coupe fo chapters ^__^

SUSHI FTW <3

Comment & Subscribe! 

^ LOLOLOL ^

Add me as a friend ! =)