Normal day? I think not.

Unexpected Love

 

 

“Hyukjae, Eunhyuk~” I said while softly shaking him.

My eyes suddenly widened when he caressed my cheek, “Gyuri” he softly whispered. He leaned closer and closer, with his eyes still closed.

Oh crap, crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. 

Oh gosh! He’s right infront of me! What do I do?!?!

“Y-yah,” was all I can say. 

Suddenly, I felt his soft lips on mine. I stayed frozen, with my eyes even wider.

His eyes slowly opens and that’s when I came back into my senses. .

I quickly pushed him away and stood up. I couldn’t see his reaction but i’m sure, he himself couldn’t believe it. I quickly ran into the kitchen and stood still.I unknowingly touched my lips and I felt my cheeks go red, MY FIRST KISS!

Eunhyuk came into the kitchen and sat down and started eating like nothing happened. What the he-

“Aren’t you gonna eat?” He interrupted my thoughts and continued eating.

Aah, he was probably half asleep and didn’t know. Thank goodness!

“Uh-uhm, yeah,” I sat down and started eating. I didn’t dare make eye-contact with him.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Ugh, I kissed Hyo! Shiit. Act cool, Hyukkie, Act cool.

I walked in the kitchen and saw Hyoyeon blankly staring into space and touching her lips. She was blushing too. I quietly chuckled.

I sat and started eating, “Aren’t you gonna eat?” I asked her.

“Uh-uhm, yeah,” She sat down and quickly started eat.

I smirked, aigoo, she probably wanted more of that kiss! Tch.

After 5 minutes or so, I saw Hyoyeon slowly dozing off. Aish, this kid.

Her eyes were closing and she would quickly open her eyes again. Her head would fall every second. Aigoo.. 

No one’s POV

With still rice all over the sides of Hyoyeon’s mouth, she fell asleep.
 

Eunhyuk noticed and scoffed. 
 

“Aish, do I have to carry her heavy to the room?” Eunhyuk scratched his head.

Eunhyuk carried her piggy-back style, but she was too heavy and she was too into sleeping so she won’t co-operate. Eunhyuk tried different styles on carrying her but it was too difficult. He then carried her bridal style, which was much much easier.

Eunhyuk grunted while carrying her upstairs.

“How did you get so heavy?” Eunhyuk sighed.

Finally reaching their room, he placed her on the bed and sat next to her. He couldn’t help but laugh at her sleeping face with rice on it.

“Aigoo, you are still the same as before,” he chuckled and wiped the rice off your face.

Ugh, why did I do that?He thought. Redness crept up his cheek and blushed. 

He got up and started fixing his ‘bed’ on the small couch.

Aish! How can I sleep like this?! He thought. 

He couldn’t lay down because it was too small, so he had to try sleeping sitting down.

Hyoyeons POV

My eyes quickly darted open when I heard a voice, I turned to look at the clock. 1:53 am.

“Aish, it’s too cold.” I heard Eunhyuk mumbling.

I slowly sat up and turned to the noise, I saw him sitting uncomfortably on the chair trying to sleep. Well, I think so anyway, I was half asleep.

“Hyukkie, you can sleep beside me,” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me. Woah, I haven’t called him by that name since 4 years ago.. Meh.

“A-ani! I ca-can sleep here,” He stuttered.

“Ugh, do I have to drag your ugly monkey all the way here?” I asked sleepily. 

“I said I ca-“

“5”

“No.”

“4”

“This chair is comfortable!”

“3”

“I’d rather sleep here than next to y-“

“2”

“AISH! Okay!” He walked over to our bed and placed his pillow next to mine.

“Good boy” I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Good boy” Hyoyeon whispered.

I stared up the ceiling listening to Hyoyeon’s soft snores, she called me Hyukkie! I missed it..

I turned to my right and faced her, “I’m sorry,” I whispered and drifted off to my own slumber.

HyoraengiAnchovy's Sushi corner! ;

Sorry , this was a very short chapter =.=" I can't really write long ones without getting distracted~ I'll try my best for the next chapters!

^ KYAH! They're standing next to each other~ ^

Comment and Subscribeness!

 

OMGo! LOOK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf86jpc2ehU

There's something ;)