I like you

Unexpected Love

 

Warning : Making Out Scene

We all made our way to the pool where it was located just next to our hotel. There was absolutely no one there except us 9 girls and some Super Junior members. DBSK sunbaes aren’t here because of extreme busy schedules, so it’s basically only us, Super Junior, Fx and SHINee. I’m pretty sure other SM artists went somewhere else.

“Kaja Hyoyeon!!”Eunhyuk pushed me into the water with me still fully clothed.

“YAH EUNHYUK! YOU KNOW SHE CAN’T SWIM PROPERLY!” Taeyeon shouted jumping in the pool.

‘Yes.. well, I cannot swim properly. Don’t laugh. I wasn’t really taught properly and this is probably just my second time being close to the beach.’I was struggling and flopping my arms hysterically and thank goodness Taeyeon Unnie is sav- Wait.. ‘Oppa?’

“Hurry! Give her those breathing thing!” I heard Heechul scream his girly voice.

The next thing I know, my mouth was covered with small but tasty lips of someone unknown. ‘YAH! MY SECOND KISS!’ With the unknown person giving me air to breathe on my own, I spat out some water and finally I can breathe again. I tried to open my eyes but it was no use, the last thing I heard was Sunny.

“Quickly bring her to our room,” Sunny unnie said panicking.

--

“I’m sorry Hyoyeon-ah,” I heard a whisper next to me. My left hand was laced with someone elses big warm hands. My eyes fluttered open revealing Eunhyuk Oppa next to me. I was surprised and quickly got up but laid back down because I was so dizzy.

“Hyoyeon, I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk got up and bowed with TEARS?! Coming down his face, “I should’ve never pushed you and made you into this mess,”

“Hyukkie, I’m fine,” I gave him a reassuring smile and grabbed his hand back and interlaced it with my left cold hands.

“Please don’t make me scared like that again,”

‘What?’

“I was so worried,”

‘Keep going..’

“I always bring you bad luck,”

‘Say more’

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything, I should’ve saved you earlier.“

 

I like it. I like how you were worried about  me. I liked it how you saved me. I like how you cry for me. I like how you hold my hand like this. I like you.’

I looked into his eyes, deeply captivated by it.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Please stop. Your eyes, your eyes are the ones which make me go crazy. Those eyes are the ones who make me do this..’

Making out ahead

My lips landed on hers and I could see her eyes widen, but slowly closes. She softly responded to my kiss, I nibbled on her bottom lip asking for entrance. She slowly gave in and in no time our tongues were tangled together, dancing in each other’s mouths. I explored more which earned a moan from her. Her moan brought me into her more. I cupped the back her head to bring her closer.

“H-hyuk,” She tried to pull away but I stopped her and continued our intimate kissing.

my heart is beating so fast for you
to the point it can’t be caught

She placed her arms around my neck making me go closer and wanting more and more. My hand started to remove her top which made her gasp. In no time, her hand slid into my top and traced my abs. “A-aah,” I softly moaned between our kisses. She helped me take off her top and threw it on the floor, leaving her with only a bra. I travelled down her neck leaving wet kisses only the way. I stopped at her collarbone, and nibbling which left a fresh hickey. “Aah, y-yeobo,” She moaned which made me chuckle. She tugged my top and I swiftly took it off and continued our kissing. She left my mouth which earned a groan from me.

She kissed and nibbled my neck and traced down to my abs. She left a trail of wet kisses on my abs which earned a moan from me. She carefully sat on top of me and kissed me, we had a short tongue battle but of course I won. “Aah,” She moaned as I slowly lay down on the bed bringing her with me. Her hands tangled with my hair and my hands going down her y curves. She slowly grinded her hips to mine, “Nggh, Yeo-yeobo” . I fiddled with the back of her bra and finally managed to unclasp her br-

End

“I wonder if Hyoyeon’s alright now, should I go check?”

“Yeah,”

Three knocks came from the door, “Hyoyeonnie, can we come in?”

My eyes widened and Hyoyeon quickly got off me and threw me my shirt, “Ah , neh unnie! Just a second!”

Hyoyeon quickly put her shirt on and made a sign to go out the balcony, she was about to turn around when I quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her around. For the last time, I gave her one last passionate kiss, "Let's do this again sometime,"  

^thats eunhyuk btw (; hot.

Uhm.. Comment !

Photo of the day~!