Here we are ~!

Unexpected Love

 

8:15am @ Genghyun Seoul Station

“Where are those two idiots?! In 15 minutes the train is leaving! OMO! Ring them again!” Ye Yin(SNSD’s manager) panicked.

“I’ve rang them 10 times now! They still haven’t answered!” Min Kyu(SUJU’s Manager) rang them again.

“Maybe.. maybe they slept together!” Sooyoung laughed. Sunny hit Sooyoung’s head.

“Yah! You stupid?! Hyoyeon would never do that!” Sunny shouted.

“Hmpf! Let’s bet, shorty!” Sooyoung argued back.

“Yaaaaah! Don’t call my shorty, giant!” Sunny yelled.

“SHORTY!”

“GIANT!”

“SHORTY!”

“GIANT!”

N o one’s POV

8:15am @ Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon’s house

Phone ringing; ~ neoneun shoot shoot shoot, neoneun hoot h-

“Yoboseyo?” Hyoyeon groggily sat up.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! WE ARE ALL HERE! WAITING FOR YOU TWO! DID YOU DO SOMETHING NAUGHTY LAST NIGHT?! IF YOU SHOW UP PREG-!” Hyoyeon hang up.

“KYAAAAAAAAAH! EUNHYUK! WE’RE LAAAAATE!”

8:28am @ Genghyun Seoul Station

“Haha! You guys are still in your pyjamas! Hahahaha!” Sooyoung teased.

“Meeroong,” Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out at Sooyoung and everyone else who was watching.

“Aiigoooooo! Finally! Get on the train! Hurry! The train’s leaving in a minute!” Ye Yin shouted

“Is everyone here?” Min Kyu asked.

“Neeeeeeeeeh!” Everyone shouted.

The train slowly departed and everyone enjoyed the view and was talking non-stop.

“Since you two came left, there are spare seats. So you two have to sit together,” Ye Yin pointed at Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and set her bags down on their assigned seats. ‘This will be a long ride..’ Hyoyeon thought.

“HI HYOSOOKIIEEEEEEEE, ME AND SHORTY HERE ARE SITTING INFRONT OF YOU~ KEKE,” Sooyoung popped out of the seat in front of us.

“YAH! STOP CALLING ME SHORTY! YOU UGLY GIANT!” Sunny and Sooyoung got into a loud argument.. again.

“YAH! SHHHHHHHHHH!” Shindong who was sitting in front of them shushed Sunny and Sooyoung.

“You shut up! Fatty!” Sooyoung and Sunny said in unison.

Then Shindong also joined in in their little argument.

Hyoyeon angrily sat up and went to the back of the train where no one was. She kept looking at Kikwang’s phone number and thinking if she should call him. She finally got the courage and rang Kikwang.

 “Yoboseyo?” Kikwang said in the other line.

“Kwangy..” Hyoyeon whispered.

“Oh, it’s you. What’s up?” Kikwang answered in a bored tone.

Hyoyeon’s tears threatened to fall, “M-mianhe,” She ended the call.

 “Is he angry?” Eunhyuk was leaning against the door frame.

Hyoyeon looked down and nodded, “Even my best friend hates me,”

Eunhyuk sat next to Hyoyeon and lifted her chin up, “It’s okay to cry.”

Hyoyeon looked into Eunhyuk’s caring eyes and her tears streamed down her face. She covered her face with both of her hands and sobbed. Eunhyuk hugged her tightly, “Mainhe Hyoyeon, I couldn’t do anything,”

Hyoyeon gently pushed Eunhyuk away and wiped her tears away, “I’m a strong girl!” She punched a fist into the air and grinned. Eunhyuk chuckled at her silliness and they both went back to where everyone was. When they returned they saw everyone peacefully sleeping, and some eating or chatting quietly.

In about 2 hours, they finally arrived at JeJu station (*idunno*) .

Our manager told us that we are staying at Lotte Hotel Jeju and there will be 5 groups of 3 and 1 group of 4. The managers will sleep separately and have their own room. The other artists, are just one floor below us.

                                                            

For more information about the hotel ; http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297885-d306055-Reviews-Lotte_Hotel_Jeju-Jeju_Jeju_do.html =)

In my room,  theres me, Taeyeon and Sunny. I quickly ran to the far bed where I can easily see the beautiful view and set my bags on it. “I got this bed!” I quickly shouted and I heard groans and complaints from Taeyeon and Sunny.

It was very spacious indeed, we got our own double bed and small cabinet. We also have a small fridge and a plasma TV stuck onto the wall, our own private bathroom. We have a massive veranda where you can see everything! OMO! This is amazing~

“Yah yah, we have to meet everyone at the lobby, wear something decent, its pretty hot outside and wear your bikini! Woop! And don’t worry about fans, there’s only tourists out there, HAWT tourists,” Taeyeon winked at us dressed in her bikini.

They arriveeeeeeeeeeeeeeed~ Yaaaesh!

So how is it so far? (:

Please comment~ It makes me write more ~

 

MR. TAXI DANCE VERSION CAME OUT! ZOMGEEEH!

IT'S AMAZING! <3 ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhseD2tRLUY&feature=feedf

Photos/gifs of daah day ~!

^ no one can beat TaeNy.

^ ohyesh.

^dies.