Plane ride + Junho + Eunhyuk?

Unexpected Love

Their short holiday had come to an end. They are now ready to board the giant private plane only for SMTown. 

"Yoboseyo?" Hyoyeon answered her phone.

"Hyoyeon-ah! It's me Junho! Long time no talk~ Let's have dinner when you arrive yeah?" asked Junho

"Ah.. Oppa! I'm not su-"

"Excuse me miss, but all mobile phones should be turned off,"

"Hyoyeon-ah! 6:30 tonight at M2 Club in Hongdae okay!" Junho said the details. Before Hyoyeon can decline, the plane began shaking and it meant that all phones are to be turned off. The flight attendant bowed after Hyoyeon turned her phone off.

"Unnie, who was that?" Seohyun questioned, she sat beside Hyoyeon who was next to the window.

"Junho-ssi," Hyoyeon replied

"Ssi?? I thought you and Junho had like.. you know.. a thing," Seohyun gestured her two fingers together.

Hyoyeon shook her head, "I only see him as a brother."

"I don't think he sees you as a sister though," Seohyun mumbled. The seat belt sign went off and it meant that people were free to move.

"What?" Hyoyeon questioned Seohyun but it was too late. Seohyun was already with her Kyuhyun.

 

After arriving an hour later, they were all tired and SNSD's manager didn't allow them to go anywhere today.

All the girls were knocked out in their own bed, except for Hyoyeon. She didn't want Junho to be left alone in the club. She felt bad about rejecting his date.

After dressing up in her white and black lace fitting dress. She stuffed some pillow inside her blanket and sneaked out the window in hers and Seohyuns. She also left a note for Seohyun to read.

Hyoyeon succesfully climbed out of her window and quietly made her way to the bus stop.

 

It was already way past midnight but the crowd kept increasing. Hyoyeon and Junho were already having fun and dancing, grinding, laughing together on the dance floor. Hyoyeon was already drunk but she didn't notice.

"Here Hyo," Junho dragged her to the bar and handed her a bottle of beer. Hyoyeon was about to drink it in one go when strong hands snatched it away.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Hyoyeon angrily looked up to Eunhyuk.

"Hwwwhyyy are chuu heeeer?(Why are you here?)" Hyoyeon managed to say between her hiccups.

"It's dangerous Hyoyeon! I'm taking her home!" Eunhyuk harshly grabbed Hyoyeon's hand.

"She's staying! Can't you see she's having fun?!" Junho shoved Eunhyuk away from Hyoyeon who was confused.

"Dude, she has schedule tomorrow. Come on Hyo! We have SMTown Paris tomorrow!" Eunhyuk dragged Hyoyeon outside.

 

The three didn't know that someone was secretly snapping photos of that scene. 

That was so short T_T
I'm running out of ideas.
Omygee.
Help me?
Haha<3
 
Thanks for all the subscribers! Seriously!
I love you guise alot <3
Add me , oki?(:
 
And read my JongSica fanfic, kai (: