Chapter 8

Eternally In Love

Note: This might come out as 'M' but its probably just there for some cursing,not if yuu were expecting something like dat..

 

My door rang and I went to get it.Of course it would be THEM.Early Saturday morning and they were already coming over to trash my place.
"So,to what do I owe the honor of your visit?"I asked as they sat on the couch comfortably.
"Uh...Kyungie you tell him,he likes you better than me"Chanyeol had started but ended up pushing it on Kyungsoo,his escape goat.
"Umm..well...we're going to celebrate Kai's birthday this coming weekend and we were hoping to see if you can,umm maybe let us use your house,the one by the beach?"he finished in a hopeful voice
"Why don't you guys ever use your houses for once?"
"First of all because your houses are the !"Chanyeol started
"And second because yours are always clean and presentable"Minseok followed
"Also my parents would never let me bring you people to my house,specially seeing how crazy Jongdae hyung,Minseok hyung and Chanyeol hyung get!"Sehunnie finished
I gasped dramatically,"You've gone as far as corrupting the maknae!Sehunnie you're supposed to be on your hyung's side!!"I whined and he looked down.
"So are you gonna do it or are you gonna do it?"Jongdae asked,well more like stated
"What the 's up with the choices?"I narrowed my eyes at him.I sighed giving up,"Fine but there will be absolutely no ing whatsoever!"I eyed all of them,"It's still my parents' house after all and I don't want them finding all sorts of weird "
"You got it hyung"Sehun said all excitedly
"Aigoo you're such a good boy"Chanyeol came over and patted my head as if I were some kind of dog.
Minseok quickly dialed someone's number and hurriedly told them what had just happened.I'm guessing it was Luhan he was on the phone with.I couldn't believe these people,worst of all I couldn't believe myself.It was already Thursday,they already knew I would say yes...
"Oh well,whatever.."I sighed to myself
"So how's it going with Kris?"Minseok asked in a teasing tone
I raised an eyebrow at him questioningly,"Whaa?"
"Don't play dumb,I know there's something going on there"
"Uh,no there isn't?"
"If you're asking me it means you do have something going on" I sighed,"Look Suho"he continued"it's completely fine if you have something for Kris,I mean who wouldn't? it's Kris we're talking about!But the question is,have you done anything about it?"
"What?!I don't like Kris that way!"I might've sounded a lot more defensive than I had meant to
"Then why all of a sudden you start hanging out with him as if you've known each other for years?"he raised an eyebrow at me
I gave him an incredulous look,"Uh because everyone has been too busy making out to actually notice we're still alive,maybe that's why?"
He chuckled,"Okay good point,but still you guys are a little too close,you sure you're not dating?"
At this point I walked away before I ended up giving him a bloody nose.I walked into the kitchen to find Kyungsoo bent over reading his cooking books.He had about 5 out and he was going back and forth reading and writing in another one.
"Yo~"I said trying to get his attention
"Yeo"he replied without looking up
"What chu doing~?"
"Working on a new recipe for Kai's birthday"He still didn't look up
"Yah you don't do new recipes for our birthdays!!"
He finally looked up,"Suho get over yourself,you sound like a jealous girlfriend!"
I was kinda hurt,Kyungsoo had never talked to me like that,well whatever Kai was more important than all of us."That's fine Kyungsoo,just that when you need something I won't be there 'cause I'll be getting over myself"
I left the kitchen and my house in general,Kyungsoo and I had never fought and I couldn't help but feel mad and angry,specially when the reason was Kai.
I drove into town,trying to forget it all.I walked into the local bookstore.
"Hello Suho!"the owner greeted me,he was an older man in his early 70s,I knew him and his store because he was one of my grandmother's friends.
"Hello Jonathan,how are you?"I asked him
"I've been fine,you know time goes by so fast I barely have time to do anything other than be in here"he chuckled,his voice sounded tired,but it wasn't fatigue caused by work,it was mainly caused by the years and the struggles that came along with them.
I smiled at him,"Do you have anything new for me?I haven't done much research lately as before since the kids met some guys and they've been head over heels with them"
"Oh well I'm glad you ask because in the few weeks that you haven't dropped by I've gotten some new books on legends from all over the world"
"That's great!Do you happen to have anything on vampires though?"
He tapped his chin with his index finger,"I'm not sure son,I can't remember"he sighed,"getting older is not going so great,let me go get the new things I got so you can see them"
He went to the back of his little shop and a few minutes later he came out with eight books.
He placed them on the counter and I took my time going through them,after all I was in no rush.
I found about two books but they all seemed to have something good so I decided to take them all.And I gave him some extra money too,I didn't pity him but just because I didn't feel pity for him didn't mean that I wouldn't help him.
"Oh son you don't have to do that"he said trying to put the money in my hand
I put it back in his hand,closed it and gently pushed it towards him,"If it weren't for you I would've already died of starvation,you're the only one that keeps my business going"he smiled sadly
"I'm glad I can be of some sort of help"I smiled at him
I helped him close his shop up before I said goodbye and left.I must've spent quite some time in there because it had already gotten dark.I didn't take going home as an option so I drove to a cafe.I ordered some pancakes and an iced tea.Getting some weird looks I dug into my food and stopped when someone sat in front of me.I looked up and found Kris eyes staring right into mine.
"Hey"he casually said
"Hey yourself"I mumbled as I wiped some syrup off my face
"What are you doing out here so late?"
I drank some of my iced tea to drown the food down my throat,"Just grabbing a bite,how 'bout you?"
"I was just walking around and then I saw you through the window"he smiled
I smiled back at him,"so are you some kind of stalker?"
He pretended to think about it,"If you say so then yes"I laughed,"Where's your crew?"he asked
I remembered my argument with Kyungsoo,"they're home"
He eyed me,"So why are you here all alone?You're usually together with them"
I sighed and he seemed to have caught that.
"You know you can tell me anything right?Well at least I consider you a good friend of mine"
And he had to go and make me feel bad.I sighed again and took a deep breath before speaking,"I fought with Kyungsoo and I just left them,I needed sometime alone,you know,we never fought before and it kind of had a big impact on me"
"Uh huh,so what was the reason you guys fought?"
"Well,they came home asking me to borrow a house by the beach my parents have,so I agreed and then I found Kyungsoo in the kitchen and I asked him what he was doing.
He was reading his cooking books that he has in my house,he said he was making a special recipe for Kai's birthday and all I did was comment on how he never made new things for our birthdays.That made him lash out at me,telling me how I should get over myself and that I sounded like a jealous girlfriend"
He shook his head,"So how are you taking this?"
"I don't know Kris,he's my best friend and it hurts me to think that maybe I was the only one thinking we were best friends"A single tear slid out of one of my eyes and I felt stupid,having Kris see me like this.
He went over to me and wrapped me in a hug and it was then that I broke down and cried in his arms.I didn't know why I was being so sentimental about this and why it had to be in front of Kris,Kris of all people was there to comfort me...
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
So there you have it new update,sorry for the lateness
And I'm sorry for the horrible chapter this was written on the 30th while I had ed feels because Junsu was here in NYC and I couldn't go see him ㅠㅡㅠ

Anyways guls  i started school today~ (NYC's retarded,making us start school on a Thursday-___-) and my day was so ty x[

Have you started school?If so hows it going for you??

And let me know how you guys spent your summer vacation

I'll update over the weekend

Pyong~ see yuu soon <3