Chapter 5

Eternally In Love

I asked Kris if he could wait for me while I went home to get changed.I didn't want to be the only odd ball walking around in a costume when Halloween was about two weeks away.He parked right in front of my place and I invited him in but he refused,so I promised to be quick and come out right away.I really didn't know where we were going,or why I was still with him when he could've just dropped me off.He had this aura around him that made you want to always be near him.He had a magnetic effect.It was a good thing that my costume didn't involve any makeup or crazy things like Chanyeol and Sehun's,I had a simple Zorro like costume.In no time I slipped out of it and into a casual attire.I walked out,locking my door and running down the stairs to meet Kris in my car.He ended up driving to a small restaurant,but since there was no parking we had to walk three blocks to get there.The walk was pleasant,the streets were quiet and the air had a nice calming effect.
The restaurant was decorated for Halloween and fall in general.It reminded me of those movies that they always showed around this time like Halloween Town,I had always liked this restaurant for the way they decorated for special holidays.We sat down at a corner of the restaurant,the lighting was dim,not really allowing us to completely see each others facial features.While Kris ordered some grilled steak I ordered some pancakes.
He looked at me giving me a judging look.
"What?"I asked
"Nothing,you're probably the first person I've seen order pancakes for dinner"
I smiled remembering how I obtained this habit,"It's something my grandmother taught me,well not really,it's just a habit I picked up from her"
He smiled a smile so tiny it couldn't really count as a smile.It had looked more like a twitch from his mouth.
"You guys never really did tell us what you do in your free time"He said taking a bite of his steak
I tried not to show my look of disgust upon seeing how his steak was pretty much raw,with blood close to dripping all over the plate.
"Uh,yeah..."
"So are you gonna tell me or is it something secret?"
"We..study the...paranormal"I tried,but failed, to take my eyes off his dinner
"Is something wrong?"
I looked down and took a bite of my pancake with as much syrup I could get on it.I could've swore I could almost taste the blood in my mouth."Uh no,actually I was just wondering if you were enjoying your meal"
He raised and eyebrow at me and I gulped.
"It's just out of curiosity Kris,I mean this restaurant is really famous for it's steaks so I was just wondering since I've never had any of their steaks before"I lied trying to sound as convincing as I possibly could.
"It's pretty good actually"he took another bite as I swallowed my disgust"Maybe you should try it next time"
"Yeah,maybe..." I said the last word quietly
We finished our remaining meal with little conversation in between.For the most part I just kept my head down until I heard him call the waiter to retrieve his plate and mine.

He drove me home and I told him he could take the car and bring it to me tomorrow.It was getting pretty late and I didn't want to be responsible for something that happened to him for walking home alone at that hour.He refused so I thanked him and walked inside my house.As soon I as closed the door I ran to the nearest window to catch a last glimpse at him,I didn't know why but I felt like seeing again.I raised a tiny bit of my living room's curtain before I pushed it all completely,in shock.
Kris was already gone.I ran back outside and looked at the possible ways he could've walked,maybe even ran but it was impossible for any human being to disappear that fast.
I went inside once again,getting out a journal from my room to write down some notes.Kris and them,as much as I tried not to believe,were not ordinary human beings.Jotting down a few things I  closed my journal and tucked it away in a draw,locking it in.
I went to my bed and just crashed on top of it.Falling asleep almost immediately,my mind full of him...

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。☆~(ゝ。∂)

Alrighty~ AND DONE WITH THE DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Im sorry for the late update,AGAIN OTL

A lot happened dis week

TWO of the biggest problems i had while updating this were with the very little free time i have i write on my ipod but i lost it and when i finally found it AFF was DOWN for god knows what and i tried to update but no luck xT until now

This chapter is really short but i wanted to keep my promise of a double update so here it is!

Hope you like it and thanks for all the support :D

Pyong <3

PS.This time i'll be back soon,already working on the next few chapters~