Chapter 10

Eternally In Love

 

After eating breakfast we made our way upstairs again.It was a Sunday after all and it was a dead day.There were barely any people outside and everything was still and quiet.Kris still didnt feel like going back home,so he stayed with me.I had come to love his company,he made things less hard and lonely.I guess he was lonely too.We entered the room and decided to turn the tv on to see the Halloween specials they were giving.He got back into bed and covered himself with the blankets.I just sat awkwardly at the edge of the bed.
"I remember the first time I saw you"I said,trying to make conversation,"Well Luhan actually,but I remember your voice,it had frightened me when I heard you call Luhan over"I laughed awkwardly
He turned to face me,I thought he would've found it funny,but I guess not...
"You know I find it pretty funny,looking back now"
"Suho,I don't know if I should tell you this or not.."He said in a flat tone
I looked at him,worried."What do you mean?"
"I really,really like you,ever since I first saw you"At this momment I felt my heart stop,I had secretly hoped for this ever since I saw him,"You do something to me that I cant even begin to understand"
All I could do was look at him with wide eyes,there wasnt much I could really do.
He continued,"I don't know if you feel the same way or not,but all that I know is that I'm not good for you"He paused to take a deep breath,"Not physically,mentally or emotinally"
What was he saying? I couldn't understand anything,what did this mean?
I went over to him and touched his face,looking at him I gathered the courage to ask,"Why?"
He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch,"I'm really something else,huh Joonmyun-ah?"he chuckled darkly,"Here I am loving you,while I know that I can never really bring you happiness"
I stopped for a minute,instead of panicking I really thought about things."Kris I need you to tell me why,I already have an answer to all of this but I need you to confirm it"
He looked at me with wide eyes,I guess he hadnt thought I would catch on this quick,"I cant...I just cant..."
I looked at him,I guess it would have to be me who told him then,"Listen Kris,I'm not sure how this is gonna sound,because if it's not true you're just gonna question my sanity,but at this point so do I.
I know what you are,I guess I always knew."I said closing my eyes.Images of everything flashed across.His deep voice,the chills I had gotten at the movie theatre,his conversation with Luhan,how they ended up at my house without even calling me...
His jaw clenched and I continued,"You're not human",I took a deep breath,"I'm not sure what it is you are exactly,but my guess is that you're a vampire"
He looked down and avoided my eyes,"How do you know?" he asked in a deep,stressed voice
"I dont know, we had been studying the paranormal for a long time,specially me.When we met there was just something off about you.Not only the fact that you were so incredibly handsome,but I over heard you talking with Luhan when Kai asked me to go get his camera.There are a lot of things that just dont add up Kris, like the fact that you just called me Joonmyun and I've never told you my real name"I smiled at him
He seemed to have realized his mistake,"You're right,imagine how much you've messed me up"he sighed,"And yet knowing this,you're not scared?"
I thought for a bit,"No,Kris what you make me feel is so beyond words,I dont care what you are,I just know that you've become very important to me"
He pulled me into his embrace and I felt kind of shocked,"I guess if you're not scared I shouldnt be either",he whispered into my ear
I looked up at him and he leaned down,as his face got closer and closer to mine I couldnt believe none of this was happening.He finally kissed me and I knew I would never be able to let go of him.


Dudettes i AM SO SORRY i havent updated dis fic
You see im debating just ending it completely because i rushed things and you know its hard to fix mistakes nao dat happened in previous chapters w the plot :L
I wont end it so soon though like drop it? Because it would be fair to you so i will stick w it to the end and i know its just trash at dis point -__- but i will write it and i apoligize for not updating and for todays update being so short 
It will probably end at 15 chapters or so and i will deff. update sooner dis time
Again thanks so much for the support -bow-