A TINY bit Closer to You

Eternally In Love

I got dressed nicer than usual after I showered for the second time.I didn't know why,but I kept on thinking of Kris.I made my way downstairs and everyone was in the living room watching a movie.It was a good thing that the living room was huge and so were the sofas because I had a feeling we were gonna be one big family soon.I went in and all eyes turned to face me.All the couples were cuddly,and then there was Kris sitting in a corner of the room.
"Oh good,you're finally here,now we eat"Chanyeol said getting up
We all made our way to the dining room.Kyungsoo had decorated it and it felt homey.He only decorated it like this for special events and holidays...huh,funny.
I was the last to go in and I saw that there was Kris sitting on one end of the table and the other end empty,for me I guessed.
"Wow you two look like important people sitting at opposite sides of the table like that!"Luhan exclaimed
"Waah Suho hyung looks really handsome"Sehun joined in
"You guys would make a cute couple"Lay said,finally letting us hear his voice...well it was more like I was the only one who hadnt heard it and with the comment he had just made I was hoping to not have to hear it as often.
Throughout the whole dinner I avoided looking at Kris as much as I could,but it was kind of impossible.For one,he was looking flawless,and two, everywhere I turned there were couples.It seems like my only option was to look down.
Finally dinner ended and everyone made their way to different parts of the house.Some went to the living room,others to the terrace,to the garden and others to the pool.It was just me and Kris left alone now.
He started picking up the plates.
"Oh, you don't have to do that"I went over to stop him,"the maids will do it"
"It's alright if I get some of it done"he smiled "I feel like it's rude to just intrude into your house like this and leave it all a mess,specially a dinning room as pretty as this one"
He started picking up plates and cups again,I grabbed his hand on an impulse,"Really Kris, it's fine!"
"Alright,if you say so,you're the owner after all"
"Make yourself at home" I said as we left the dinning room
"Thanks"he said looking around the living room as we passed by"do you have a quiet place?"
He was eyeing all the couples,yeah i can see,literally,why he would want to go somewhere else
"Uh..yeah..upstairs"I headed for the stairs with him behind me"If you want to nap or something there's a room with sofas and books,a tv,a small snack bar..there are also some really comfy rugs to sit on and nap too"
"You must like to nap"he chuckled
I laughed,"Well the kids can drive me crazy sometimes so I go to that room,they don't really know of it's existence besides for Kyungsoo"
"Oh"his smile disappeared,"you're really close with Kyungsoo aren't you?"he asked
"Yeah,I don't know why but I'm closest to him out of everybody,maybe because he's always very wise and responsible and he gives me really good advice whenever I need it"I smiled at the thought of Kyungsoo and his ummaness
I opened the door with a key that was behind a small lamp right besides it.We both went in.Kris sat on the sofa while i sat on the rug with my legs tucked in 'Indian style'.
"Soo.."Kris started after some awkward silence
"So?"
"Do you wanna head somewhere else...with me?..."he asked fidgeting
"Sure"i smiled,"where do you think we should head?"
"It doesnt really matter,if you want we can go to the fair that just came into town"
"That sounds great!"A fair sounded nice,besides the kid wouldnt even notice we were gone
We got up and made our way down stairs,the makeout sesions had gotten worse,so we rushed out even faster.
Kris' car was flashy but not too flashy,it wasnt a latest model car but it still looked nice.He owned an Audi R8.The car matched him.
He drove into town and there it was,lights everywhere,music coming from every direction with laughter was heard left and right.We got out and as soon as I did a sweet smell made its way to kiss my nose,cotton candy.
"So what do you want to do first?"Kris asked me
"I dont know,whatever you want to do is fine with me"I smiled,I really like the atmosphere fairs had
"How about we go play some games and then grab a bite to eat?"
"Okay sounds good"
We were looking around some game stands and booths when something caught Kris' attention and he rushed off grabbing my wrist and pulling me along.I looked up and saw some basketball hoops game thing,I dont really know how to describe it but to Kris it must've been the greatest thing in the whole fair.His eyes were twinkling and I couldnt help but chuckle.
At the speed of light,he went to pay for a game and started shooting at the hoop.Apparently if you got all 20 shots in you'd get a prize,although I could tell Kris didnt actually give a damn about the prize,it was probably just a bear anyways.I stared at him,the way his arms would bend and stretch as he released the ball.His moves were all really smooth,there was no avoiding it,not matter what Kris did he always looked good.
There shouldnt be people like him on Earth,they kill the competition in a hearbeat...
It seemed as if everytime Kris did something time would just freeze.He was just too perfect.Suddenly all my thoughts turned into a mess,one thing leading to another.I started wondering how Kris' wife would look like and suddenly I ended up wondering how and why he had gotten abandoned since he was adopted.I was in a big daze until I felt a chin rest on my shoulder and a chest against my back.
"You take too many trips out of this world Suho"Kris chuckled and his voice made me jump a little while my face turned into a cotton candy-like pink.
"I-I thought you were playing y-your game"I intended to ask without stuttering
His voice made a low smooth hypnotizing sound which I recognized as his laughter,"I finished it a while ago"
"Did you win?If you were done so quick I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't"I tried to
I felt his arms come around me and I also felt something else against me besides his arms.I looked down.There was the proof that he had won,a stuffed dragon was in between my stomach and his hands.Then I realized he was back hugging me while his chin rested on my shoulder.I panicked and broke away from his embrace,taking the dragon with me in my escape.I walked forward about two steps taking deep breaths as I took them,trying to lower the rate my heart was beating at.
"Huh,you proved me wrong"I was trying my damn hardest to pretend I hadn't felt anything while being in his arms.
"Yeah,it was a piece of cake though and they gave me that cute dragon"he flashed a breath taking smile and I mentally cursed him for making it even more difficult for me to ignore the flips my stomach did every time he was near me or did something.
"It is cute"I chuckled nervously
"Do you want to grab a bite now?"he asked
"Uh yeah that would be good"A good way to get my mind off of you and your stupid flawlessness.

We walked towards a small stand ordered something.I ended up getting a strawberry-cherry ice-cream cone,while Kris had a caramel coated apple.We had eaten not too long ago and so there really was not much need to eat something bigger.After paying we made our way to a bench to enjoy our snacks.
"So tell me more about yourself"Kris spoke
"There's not much to me Kris,really,how about you tell me more about YOU"I turned to face him,he was the one that was interesting here
"Well,what do you want to know?"he asked
It caught me by surprise that he was willing to answer  me and maybe even open up to me,"Hmm how about you tell me,just say random things that describe you"
"Okay,here it goes,I hate shy people,I don't find many things funny or amusing to be honest I think some people's attempts at comedy are pathetic,I don't like cats,my favorite color is black,I really like winter,and public displays of affection make me cringe."He spoke so fast I had to lean closer to him to catch all the information he was hitting me with.
I made a mental note of the things he liked.
"Woah,that was more like a rap"I laughed,"Okay so lemme ask you something"
He laughed a bit too,"Sure,fireaway"
"Duggu duggu duggu"I made a failed attempt of making a drum roll,"What do you think of AEGYO?"
His face fell,"No comment on that"
"Whaa?No fair!You said you would answer!"I whined
He chuckled,"I did not,all I said was 'fire away'"
I opened my mouth to protest but closed it back up,there was no room for argument and he smirked.
"No fair.."I whined again
I brought my ice-cream cone to mouth and just before I could take a bite he pulled my arm and took a bite off my cone.He let go of my arm and I looked at my cone,it was half gone.
I looked back at him,"you're a lying ice-cream eating monster-jerk"
He laughed,while he was trying to take a bite of his apple I kept on moving his hand so he would miss.He looked funny but cute at the same time and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.
The rest our time at the fair was just easy going and maybe even smooth.I could tell we had grown closer and deep deep down I felt like fireworks were going off just at the thought that maybe Kris and I could be more than just friends.
 

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

 

Okay sorry again,i was expecting to update sooner but they cut the internet at my house and i couldnt update sooner

But the wait dis time wasnt dat bad..right??...

So dis chapter might be on the cheesy side and im sorry if you dont like cheesy but when it comes to Krisho all my cheesyness just flows out xDD they're just too cute

And i tried to get the story moving...i've also already started working on the one-shot..might be a two shot..still working on it so expect it soon

Hope you like and the chpter and you'll be hearing from me very soon~

Thanks for all the support and the feedback

Pyong~