Chapter 1-Before The Beginning

Eternally In Love

Human beings have tried to find reasonable explanations for things that are out of the ordinary since the beginning of time.Its just human nature to try to comprehend what you can not find a cause to.This is why science was created,to try to explain things we cannot,however the truth of all natural phenomenos is far from it.Acient civilizations blamed it all on mythical creatures,as they were later named by scientists.All those tales didnt just appear of out the blue one day though.But as science grew,the belief in these mythical beings disappeared.However,out of the countless of people that live on Earth there is a boy who lives for the paranormal.His whole life has revolved around myths and whatnot.He waits for the day he can finally discover a scret portal that will lead him to all these wonderful creatures,while spending countless amounts of money in his search for it,but little does he know that his prayers have already been answered...

I walked into my room,exhausted and sweating,needing to take a shower.I just stood there letting the water hit my body and slip by,replaying how the day had gone by.As I was in the shower all I could think about was the recent discoveries that me and my friends have made.After I was almost left like a raisin from spending so much time in the water I went out and got dressed.I took a seat in front of my main desk and looked through everything I had discovered in the past days.I felt very accomplished,because even though everyone had labeled me as a lost cause I pulled through and I was very close to finding something that was out of this world,literally.As I sat there I remembered how it all began...
"Tell me more!"Suho excitedly begged for one more story from his grandmother.
"Just one more and that is it,then you're going straight to bed,okay?"She told Suho smiling
"Yes!"Suho's love for the paranormal was passed on through his grandmother.She swore that every myth out there was real and she felt saddened that she no longer had the health to explore every corner of the world until she found proof.So she decided to pass her passion onto her favorite grandchild,Suho.
Suho was more than glad to pick up her hobby and passion,he felt that there had to be something out there which had no explanation and he was determined to find it.After hearing countless stories about mythical creatures he decided to head out on a hunt for such creatures to accomplish this he would need help though.He then dragged his best friends into his craziness,as his parents called it.They spent days and sometimes nights researching.At first it all just seemed like a game,going to their local library but soon it all became part of their life.
My phone rang snapping me out of my daze.
"Hello"
"Ayoo you up for a movie tonight?"It was Chanyeol,one of my best friends and also one of my research partners
"uh I don't know dude,I just left you guys I need a break from you people too,you know" I joked
".."I heard him say through his teeth
I laughed"You know I'm just joking,but anyways sure what time?And where are we meeting up?"
"Tonight at 7 and in front of the mall"he said all excited
"Who else is going?"I asked,there had to be a reason for his excitement
"Well hyung is not like we havent been hanging out for the last 10 years to not know who usually comes"i could tell he had rolled his eyes
"Okay Chanyeol I won't say anything then,I'll see you guys at 7" I said smiling
"whatever you jerk!And don't you dare be late!" Yup,Im now convinced he is on something unhealthy
I looked at my clock,it read 6:23 I still had time but I decided to go get ready.I decided for a baby blue graphic tee,with a black hoodie and a Jean jacket on top,it was getting colder considering it was fall.I settled for black jeans and some vans and my outfit was complete.I looked at the clock again,6:38
Damn,that was fast,I wonder if I only made myself look like a hobo since I got dressed in record time.
I looked at myself through my mirror,hmm no it doesn't look that bad..
I drove down to the small plaza where we were to meet up.I was 5 minutes early.Oh yes, I'd like to see Chanyeol say something now.
I go out of my car and leaned on the hood while waiting for my goofs to show up.The wind was blowing and it danced around me,leaving a chill on my body as it left.Fall,the air has a different feel to it,maybe because it's almost Halloween and some creatures are awaiting the night anxiously.
I was parked in front of the movie theater waiting for my friends when I suddenly felt the sensation of two eyes following my every move as I twirled my keys in my fingers.Casually,without wanting to let this person know I've noticed his presence,I turned around to see who it was but to my surprise there was no one around me.Just then I felt a hand grip my shoulder,I quickly turned around and found Kyungsoo along with Chanyeol,Minseok,Jongdae, and Sehun.
"How's it going hyung?"
"Good,shall we go in?" I said as I tried to hide the small shock I got
"Yeah" I heard everyone agree
As we walked in I could still feel that sensation of the eyes staring at me,but at this point I ignored the chill that went down my spine.

-------------

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

First chapter

Im sorry its kinda crappy and i havent introduced Kris yet

Well ill be posting the second and third chapter soon so hope you'll look forward to it and leave a comment!

Pyong~