Chapter 8

The Things You Do To Me

Hoya looks at the guy who has stolen his heart and finds him sleeping comfortably. His eyes begin to feel heavy but to make things perfect, Hoya lifts the older boy and makes his way to their bedroom, he places his Dino in the warmth of the covers, getting ready to leave when a hand finds its way too to Hoya’s t-shirt, gripping as tight as he can and lightly tugging suggesting that he doesn’t want to be alone. Hoya sweetly smiles at his Dino and complies too the suggestion, again wrapping his arms around Dino’s waist. Holding him close, protecting him. And finally the two fall asleep, in the comfort of each other, simply accepting that this is the best way possible to fall asleep.

 The infinite dorm is now at peace; let’s hope everyday can be this amazing.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

‘Finally the day of the first ever recording is about to begin’

The black van holding our seven boys, have finally arrived. This is it. We can finally start. This is ‘You are now my Fiancée’ and I'm your host Zara. Nice to meet you all! *bows*

As you all know, due to recent reports, INFINITE will be taking part in this new reality TV show where they will be paired up and act like a couple before their ‘big special day’. Yes each couple will take this challenge in there every day life to find out who the best couple is in INFINITE. Who will prevail?

However, to do that they will each be provided their own house, so they can live their happy lives together.

Wahoo so let’s now introduce the happy couples.

Annyeonghaseyo, we are INFINITE’ continuously bowing in front of the camera then turning to Zara and Bowing to her. She responds why bowing back as well.

 

‘Well kyaa it’s INFINITE!!! Woot! Zara exclaims ‘keke, as you can see I'm a huge fan and it’s a pleasure to work with you’ she shows off her eye smile, resulting in getting 7 back in return.

 

‘Thank you! We all hope to get along with you and hope the best for this show!!’ stated leader Gyu and he walked towards Zara, enhancing her in a big bear hug which was then into a smack down on top of poor little Zara! (Guys you need to remember that she is like half your size...)

 

 “And cut!’ that it for the introduction, please meet me back here in 2 hours time to continue the recording, there has been some technical difficulties in which we need to sort out before we continue” exclaimed the Producer (PD).

 ---

Hii there EVERYONE!!!! I know this chapter is a very very very short chapter! But i just wanted to get this bit out of the way because im kinda having trouble of thinking ‘what should i do next??’

But don’t worry! Im already working on the next chapter so hopefully it should be posted real soon/1 (and if it’s not that im VERY SORRY!! Mianhae in advance!) but i will try my best keke

 

I hope u all stay with me and enjoy this chapter (which i personally think is quite crap but ehh)

 

Lolz >.<

 

And Please Comment and Subscribe!!!

 

It would mean a lot!!! ^-^