Of Right Sides and Note Books

The Things You Do To Me

“Now it’s just the three of us” whispered Sungjong

“Sungjong-ah, will you be ok all on your own? If you want I’ll room with u if u wa---“

“We’ll see you later Sungjong, Hyung’s have to go and unpack now! If you need anything just come to us, well byeee” stated Hoya

“And now it’s just me...” *sigh*

---

Each member is in their respective rooms, the Myungyeol couple can’t seem to decide on who gets the right side of the bed. “Yah Hyung, please let me have this side; you know I love you, please!”

“What in the world does love have to do with my beloved right sided betrothed huh?” Sungyeol is seen to be spread out like a starfish completely calling dibs and ownership of ‘his’ side of the bed. “b-but Yeollie hyuuung Pleasse” whines L (who would of thought L would whine hehe)

“Andwae, you can’t have it!”

“Fine, but just you wait Hyung. Just you wait.” Stomped of an angry L towards the bathroom.

Whereas in the Woogyu room, the dynamic’s are a little different, Sunggyu was seen sitting at the corner of the room, noting down a few cords and strumming a few notes; once that interest him on his guitar. Woohyun however was currently writing something which seemed like a diary at their desk. Sunggyu being the curious person he is, crawled in way towards Woohyun, the latter not realising Sunggyu is behind him. “Hyun-ah what is that you’re doing?” scared and a little frightened, Woohyun brings his hands clasped around his notebook close to his chest while slowly breathing in and out. “O-ooh Gyu, y-you scared me; this? o-oh it’s n-nothing. Go back to your guitar playing” Woohyun tried his best but Sunggyu wasn’t budging. “I know it’s something Woohyun-ah, tell me” Sunggyu cutely pouted while back hugging Woohyun that it caused a faint shade of red to appear on Woohyun’s cheeks. Woohyun craned his neck back round to the front before placing the notebook back on the desk. “Omo it’s a diary!!” squealed the excited hamster. “No! It’s a journal...”

“Is it a place where you write down your thoughts and feelings?”

“Yeah...?”

“Then it’s a diary!” again squeal the hamster

“N-no! It can still be a journal”

“Hmmm ok Hyun-ah if you say so” he said while giggling “can I have a peak?” Gyu asked with shining eyes; Woohyun at this point has now gone completely red and looks like he is about to explode.

Sunggyu’s Pov

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Woohyun this cute before; he needs to be this cute, shy and needs to blush more often; it’s just too adorable. I think now I understand why he constantly makes me blush; it’s very easy for him to tease me but I like how the tables have turned. I like this a lot *and que the giggling*

//end of Pov//

“you w-want to read my j-journal??”

Woohyun’s Pov

 OH MY GOD! HE WANTS TO READ MY JOURNAL! HE WANT’S TOO READ IT! If he reads it, he might laugh at me, this journal has everything in it; I mean everything. All my feelings, all my insecurities, all the troubles I had throughout my life, if he reads this he will not think of me as his strong wonderful ‘Namu’ anymore...

“H-how about you go finish your song and as soon as you finish that I’ll let you r-read it...?”

“OMO really? Chincha?? You have to promise, pinkie promise” Sunggyu holds out his little pinkie to be held, normally Woohyun will just chuckle at the gesture but this just makes him blush even more to Sunggyu’s delight

“y-yes I –p-promise to let you read it, I’ll even finish writing in it for today and you can read it... but you have to promise to only read one passage” Woohyun also holds out his pinkie as well

“Awe but I want to read it all!” whines Sunggyu

“T-then how about you r-read a passage a day?”Woohyun can help it when he see’s Sunggyu using his puppy, it’s his ultimate weakness other than the actual Sunggyu.

“OK! I’m happy with that” giggled and squealed a happy hamster that locked pinkies and set their fate! “I’ll go finish that song off so be read when I come back!!”

 Woohyun didn’t know if he should be happy or terrified with this situation.

10 minutes have passed and Woohyun seems like he finished overlooking his journal, (he didn’t change anything, even if it contains information that may damage his out appearance he still wants Sunggyu to see what he really is worth and wether or not Gyu than accepts him...

“I’m back!!!! Now show me your diary!!!”

“Yah! It’s a journal!!!!”

“keke Mianhae ok a journal, now can I see it??”

“E-erm let’s listen to your song first!!”

“No.”

“Fine” Woohyun sighs “Here you go, remember you can only read the first passage ok?”

“ok, ok just gimme hehe”

---

9th June 2010

Dear Diary (no scratch that) Dear Journal (yes that seems better now doesn’t it... hehe)

It’s the first day, I’ve finally made it. I showed you hyung; I showed you I can do this! I’m so happy right now; me and 6 other members, we’ve called our selves INFINITE (doesn’t that sound amazing??) are now standing up on this stage performing our hearts out to our debut song ‘Come Back Again’. I hope lots of people go out and buy it. my members are all amazing, there’s Sungjong, he’s our maknae. He’s just to adorable for his own good, Howon (otherwise known as Hoya) who is our dancing machine and let me tell you he is AMAZING, Myungsoo A.K.A. L (yes, he really did get that from Death Note but it strangely suits him keke), Sungyeol our tall and funny choding, Dongwoo another amazing dancer and rapper of the group who always knows how to make me smile and Sunggyu our fierce leader. I get along with everyone quite well except for Sunggyu hyung, I don’t know why but he doesn’t seem to like me. And the horrible truth is I think I l-like him to. He has an amazing vocal range, one that sounds like honey and one that you can’t help but adore and his personality (towards the other members is just amazing) his is like the perfect crush to have but I don’t know what I did to make him hate me so much... am I that too ugly to be liked? Is my voice really not that good? Doesn’t he like my voice? Aish all these questions and I know I won’t get an answer. I can’t stop this feeling, my liking for his is just too much and I know it’s only been our first stage but the months (it may have even been a few years) I’ve spent being with him just don’t stop my infatuation with him. Its ok, I’ll be ok, I’m strong, I will keep this hidden, I won’t let Hyung see this love confession, I don’t want him to hate me even more but I’ll be fine. In fact I feel better. Y-yes, I –f-feel better.

Written by a fool in love

PS. The first entry maybe bit angst but it wasn’t all that bad... I had a great first stage, that’s something to smile about and I can smile that I actually got a hug from the leader... (Ok it may have been a group hug but at least it was a hug right??) a guy can dream keke :3

Sunggyu then realised that the page had rusted away blob patches towards the end of the passage

Sunggyu’s Pov

He cried? He cried while writing this? I gave him so much pain? I didn’t even know... I’m such a bad person...

//end of Pov//

Unconsciously newly formed tears began to fall down the hamster’s face, Woohyun being alarmed jumped and hugged the hamster like it was the end of the world. He glanced over at the note book and suddenly cringed.

Woohyun’s Pov

OH NO!! I completely forgot that the first entry wasn’t that great... I forget that it wasn’t that good because the next entry is the one I see as my first entry rather than this once because it’s more happy, fun and just readable. I totally forgot this

//end of Pov//

“A-Awww Gyu don’t cry, I’m sorry you had to read that I really am, I totally forgot about that passage, I didn’t want to see that one, the next passage is the one I look at as my first real entry... I'm SO sorry Sunggyu hyung; I didn’t mean to make you cry”

“No, Woohyun-ah it’s alright, I just didn’t know that I did that to you; I'm sorry I can’t believe I was that much of a jerk”

“No it’s really ok, please don’t cry, don’t blame yourself ok? If it makes you feel any better just this once I’ll let you read the next passage... and yes hyung you were a jerk Merong” Woohyun says playfully

Sunggyu giggles “really? You’ll let me read the next one?”

“Y-yes, for you I will but I warn you *cough* it’s a bit embarrassing, not for you but for me so I'm going to run and hide now, byee” off Woohyun goes, across the room to hide under the blanket

Again, Sunggyu giggles

Sunggyu’s Pov

Awwh he’s just too cute...

//end of Pov//

Dear journal...

 

ello again people, I wrote another update today, and I just can’t wait to post it so I’ll do it now... this chapter only has the Myungyeol and Woogyu couple in it so I hope it’s ok for you guys and I apologize if things don’t make sense.

Please do Comment and Subscribe!!!!

It makes me really happy if you do.

:D