The Plane Ride That Seems Never Ending...

The Things You Do To Me

 

“Hyung you should start getting ready, go have a shower, I’ll pack your clothes. When you’re finished we should be ready to leave. The other members are packing right now so let go!” proclaimed the excited purple loving monster. Dongwoo pushed aside his thoughts and smiled back at the latter, a simple nod is seen as the Dino made his way towards the bathroom.

 

---

Flashing lights were seen creating a beautiful luminous gaze, dazzling upon the 7 boys; along with their managers the boys are seen to be strutting their way past custom, catching the attention of those within the building. Dongwoo is seen chatting happily with Woohyun and Myungsoo while Hoya is being annoyed by the constant ‘brotherly love’ shown to him by Sunggyu and SungYeol. It seems that the Sung brothers (minus Jong) can’t take a hint that Hoya wants to be alone or to be specific; to be with the Dino. But the luck that was present earlier on the day has now vanished into thin air. Sungjong on the other hand was busily munching on a delicious chocolate croissant that had all Jong fans wanting to be that specific croissant.

What seemed like eternity, they managed to broad the plane but being the innocent and dumb witted people that they are, the Sung brother’s decided that is was time to take Hoya onto their row to have some more bonding time. This not only annoyed the hell out of Hoya but also Woohyun and neither Myungsoo were rather pleasant with the idea. As if on cue, tiny whispers of curses were heard but it was too difficult to make out who had created them.

The long 5 hour flight is almost at its end, only consisting of music playing, random outbursts of singing and sleeping to be held. But every few minutes, Hoya couldn’t resist the temptation of looking over to his Dino to see how he is getting on. He had come across a very tired Dongwoo who had almost slept throughout the plane ride but only woke up to the smell of food. Hoya looked away, feeling happy and satisfied that his Dino is enjoying himself even if he himself wasn’t exactly having the time of his life. The plane ride seemed to be an ongoing thing and it just seemed that tiredness was to strong to hold off and with that Hoya fell asleep.

Woohyun on the other hand was a sulking mess. If anyone was to bet on what it was about, well the biggest clue will be the neglect-ance of a hamster like male.

---

Hi people, I know it’s been aaaaaaaaaaagggges I know. Mian and I totally get if u hate me and stuff but I do appreciate that u are still subscribed to this story.

I also know that this is a really short chapter; I will do my best on the next one!! ^-^

Please do Comment and Subscribe ok? >.<

I will do my very best to update again (I’m actually writing the next one right now hehehe)