The Effects of the Maknae

The Things You Do To Me

 

Only one person has the guts to belly flop Ho-aegi while he is still half asleep. (The others would probably be running away screaming).

This one person...

“MAKNAE!!!!!!!! GET THE F*** OF ME BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT I’LL REALLY REGRET!!”

.

.

.

Yes this one person can only be

Lee Sungjong

---

Hoya’s Pov

Aigoo, that stupid maknae! PABO! MAKNAE! PABO!

“Yah Sungjong! What’s with you?! Do you want to kill me? Do you want to get rid of the dancing machine? I don’t think bang-slam-belly-flopping someone is really a good idea; especially when they’ve just woken up. Aish what will I do with you huh?! Really now, if something was to happen to me, oh I don’t know like BREAK MY BAC—“

“Yeah, yeah ok Hyung! Guess what!?!” squealed an excited maknae (completely disregarding anything that I have just said).

Aish this kid will be the end of me...

“...what?..” whispered Hoya who’s still depressed because he misses his Dino.

“Well...OMG is that the new catalogue for Tiffany’s online shop??!”

“Yah, stop getting so easily distracted and tell me!! And yes, yes it is. And no, no you can’t have it” stated Hoya with a blank look on his face (kind of like this  ¬_¬)

“Meaniie, fine I don’t even want it...”

“Pssh Yeah right”

“Well what I was about to say is that manager Hyung decided that since we all filmed the first episode yesterday and their isn’t a  next episode or schedule until next week Friday,  he decided to take us all on a trip to winter wonderland resort abroad and the best thing about it is that you get to room with your chosen partner; in your case Dongwoo! See me coming in here wasn’t a complete waste of time”

With that the maknae strut his way out of the room to go and deliver the news to the other couples in this dorm but stopping right next to the door way, he turns around and say’s “you better go and wake Your Dino up and tell him the good news” thus leaving with a wink and a blushing Howon.

 Well never underestimate the knowledge of THE maknae! He knows everything!

---

Hi there everyone! Here’s the next update!! I know it is very short but I just had to post this bit today! I feel so festive all of a sudden and I hope I stay like this...

Lool! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Enough to Comment and Subscribe xxx

Oh i would also like to thank Meldina for the upvote! i really do thank chu!! ^~^ 

Ps. My little plan didn’t really come out that great... it was the idea of a festive holiday which I have included but ehhh well I just don’t no...

Lets just see how things go on in the next chapter aye! ;) so wait 4 me ok??! !