New work

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

~~Next day~~

 

you woke up and while stretching looked around your new bedroom.

(Imagine that there is a closet by the mirror and door and the wall that you don't see is only window with white long curtain's)

 

Your thought's wondered to your today's schedule  'Today I'm meeting with my new boss' With confidence you lept out of your bed and went to shower and dress.

​After you clasped your necklace on your thoughts went back to the day that Kibum gave it to you...

~_~flash back~_~

''Hei ____!'' Key called you as he ran to your side yet again after sleeping in.

"Yes?'' you turned your head to him still walking to your middle school

"Stop for a moment" he cought you by your arm and started to search something thrum his pocket's.

After a moment he pulled out two identical necklaces the only difference was that one was gold and the other was silver.

He came closer and clasped the golden one around your neck and put the silver one around his neck.

​'' Remember. As long as you have this necklace we will remember each other and well never leave each others heart" He said with a grin and you gave him a tight hug sweet smile on your face.

'~~~flashback end~~~~`

A bitter smile came on your face as you remember the bitter sweet moment.

You went down the stair's to the first floor of your apartment and straight to your kitchen.

You e the radio and some kpop start to play but one voice made you stop in your track.

 

 Ajik naye ma-eumeul mitji mothae Heundeulligo itneunji... (SHINee -forever or never Key's part)
 
Thinking you mistook something you shacked your head and continued making your breakfast.
 
​''~''Time skip ~"~
 
​You strutted in to The building confidence oozing from you with each step you took .Your eye's that were shielded by your designer sunglasses looked around the busy lobby where people were running from one place to other not minding other's .
 
As you lifted your sunglasses you flashed a brilliant smile to the reception boy.
 
"H-Hello how can I help you?" He asked with obvious blush on his cheek's.
 
"Hello. I'm Jo ___  and I have an meeting at 12.37 could you please tell me where should I go?" you asked with sweet smile on your lip's and French ascent seeping thrum your voice as you talked.
 
"R-right.. you need to go to the alleviator on the left and ride to the 7th floor the office will be there"  the receptionist answered still blushing.
 
You smiled at him saying thank you and went to the alleviator with only one thought in your mind...
 
'SM here I come '
 

Hei! 

I know that im teasing and all.... -__-

And your all thinking 'when will she let them meet again?!!'

​Well... maybe at the next chapter XD

 

I rally wait for your comment's because they motivate me to write further... and to know what people want from my story

 

So please comment and subscribe <3