Back again (4 year's later)

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

You were walking thrum the crowded Icheon airport your suitcase rolling behind you. Your eye's shielded by Coco Chanel sunglasses and your now long and flowing hair flowing behind you in light chestnut wave's till your waist.

​You were warring this :

(AN: note that i only used Gucci Prada and Versace clothing  making this set)

The old geeky you was gone. No more braid's with black rimmed glasses, and no more chubby cheek's. 

​Now you were 177 cm/ 5'8 ft. tall with a perfect hour glass figure and idol look's. 

People turned their head's as you went by as if seen a celebrity up close.

But they weren't far from it. N  ow you were a famous designer/ model for many well known fashion brand's as Gucci and Prada.

Your fame started with your new school and it's fashion contest where student showed there skill's in designing and modeling that was the moment you cought  well known designer eye's. After a year you moved to Paris to study fashion and work as model for many brand's later, designing for the same brand's.

Your phone started to ring and you pulled it out stopping bay a bench and puting down your stuff.. 

"Yes Gusto?'' you asked in bored tone letting your eye's wonder around the airport and sliding over a big crowd of girl's, only stopping for a second and then continuing  to wonder around.

"Mon chéri. Are you already there? How was the flight?'' answered your fellow designer's/ friend's voce.

"Yes I just landed  and the flight was good . How's everything going?" You answered in flowing French.

"It's all good but everyone is already missing you'' Gusto answered with a small chuckle.

"Oh stop with the flattering it isn't that bad'' you chuckled back.

"____ you know it weary good that your one of the best people we have and no one's exaggerating. We really will miss you"Gusto said in strict tone.

''And you remember my promise. I will come back for the big season fashion show's, so your not getting away from that coffee you promised me" you answered in strict yet teasing tone.

"Oui, oui i didn't forget. but why did you want to go back? Why now? you said you will never come back." He asked.

"Well... I had this feeling that my heart  was calling me home... I cant explain it, but I know if I didn't go to Korea now then I will regret it'' You answered whole heartily.

"____ always the free spirited bird that can't stay at one place. Say, do you think you will find your love there?" He asked in teasing voce.

"Gusto. You know weary well that I believe in love no more'' you answered your voice turning cold.

"___'' he sighted " It's time to move on. don't live in past. Your only turning 20, your beautiful and successful designer. Your not the old ___ any more" Gusto said in sad but firm tone.

"I will try, but I'm not promising anything." you answered with a sight and rubbed your forehead in frustration.

"Oui mon chéri au revoir and good sleep to you" He ended the call in sweet voice.

"Merci Gusto and sweet dream's to you too" you answered and put your phone away.

 You got your suitcase and rolled it out of the airport in the warm night air searching for a taxi. Suddenly the many squeals of girl's were heard from airport, but you didn't look back as you sat in the taxi only looking back at the airport after taxi started to move seeing five boy's quickly go into a wan.

And then the taxi turned to highway cutting airport out of your sight and bringing you to Seoul.


Hi!

sorry for not updating long -____-

Oh! and Im no longer linkin1girl!!! Now i'm Minki_Locket_NL

and as you see.. now everyone can see that Im a big Key fan XD

I think that I will update tyhe next chapter some day this week so look out for it  :D

 

 

Comments and subscribe's are loved <3

 

edited