After 8 year's.......

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

You were sitting in the park reading a book in the shade of the Sakura tree  as a warm summer breeze blew around you and the bird's chirped.

The park was full of family's enjoying the warm day as kid's played in the fountain.

"Umma! Umma!" shouted a small voice and you lifted your head looking at the direction of the voice.

"What is it YoBeon? where is your brother?"  you asked as you lifted your 6 year's old doughtier in your lap.

"Aigoo.. your so wet... you really like water don't you?" you asked chuckling while drying her with a towel.

"Umma! Appa here! Appa here!" A small 4 year's old boy called running to you.


"Chincha YooBum? were is he?" you asked as you set YoBeon down and started to clean YooBum.

"Bi-Bi.. aish!! umma look!" He frowned as he couldn't pronounce bringing out his Diva attitude that he got from his father and pointed behind you. 

You turned your head only to find Kibum trying to sneak on you.

He started to pout at his failure as you turned your head at him.

"Aigoo not again Bumie it's not good for the babies. " You scolded him in fake manner as you rested your hand on your big belly.

You were in your seventh month and you were in waiting of twin's.

"Sorry yagia~" He cooed as he embraced you from behind and kissed you on the lip's making you smile.

He put his hand's on your belly as the twin's each made a kick that made Kibum chuckle.

" Aigoo babies don't make much trouble to your umma ok?" He talked to your stomach while rubbing both side's of it.

You chuckled as the kicking stopped.

Now he turned YoBeon as YooBum still sat in your lap and looked with interested eye's as he put his hand's on your belly and felt the babies kick making him giggle.

"How is my princess?" Kibum asked spinning YoBeon around in his hand's as she giggled.

"Appa! We saw you on TV!" YoBeon exclaimed ecstatic with gleaming eye's.

''Chincha? What did appa do?" Kibum asked playing along.

"Appa sung, rapped and danced!!! Appa can you teach me to dance? please? please? pleaseee~" she asked clapping her hand's together while pouting her bow like lip's that resembled Kibum's so much.

"Ne, ne appa will show you later" he chuckled as he planted a kiss on her cheek and set her down.

"And how is my little man?" Kibum asked as he crouched down next to your lap to be in the same  height as YooBum.

YooBum giggled and threw he's hand's around Kibum's neck letting go after a moment.

"Appa~ umma's belly kicking.. why kicking?" he asked with big eye's and Kibum chuckled.

YoBeon came nearer to here too her grey eye's gleaming in interest. (your half European)

"You see.." Kibum started putting both of the children hand's on your belly as it kicked again an the kid's eye's widened and started to sparkle.

"there inside is your new brother's and you will soon meet them." Kibum explained in sweet and caring voice while caressing your belly and looking up at you with shining eye's like he was seeing the most beautiful thing in the world.

"but ummaaa why are the babies in your belly?" Yobeon frowned and pouted not understanding.

"They like it there and they will be there for a little bit more time before they will meat you." you answered

"Let's go it's getting late "  Kibum said kissing your cheek  and standing up.

He got both of the kid's by there hand's and you packed your thing's as you took  YoBeon by her hand and Kibum laced his hand around your belly.

You still remembered the scandal's and new's about you two getting together but most of the fan's were supportive.... but there still were those crazy saesang's that weren't happy.

That day in the park Kibum asked your hand and after a year you got married  a year later getting pregnant with Yobeon.

Kibum still was with SHINee but if he needed to go abroad he only went to Japan and America where he could bring his family with him not wanting to leave  them alone even going as far as buying a house in both country's.

Mostly he tried to stay in Seoul and with your marriage the schedules lessened as Sooman changed them while supporting both of you.

You still worked as designer for SM and often were asked to work for famous brand's but you did it all from SM office not leaving the town only if fallowing Kibum.

Kibum now helped trainee's as  a semi- job at time's and always helped with the kids when needed.

Life was wonderful the other SHINee member's were dating or getting married except for Taemin who was enjoying bachelor life. 

 

And Kibum's parents..... they were the most supportive of all helping with the kid's and teaching us the rule's of parenthood when the kid's were born.

Life was perfect for you and you didn't need anything but your husband by your side, your kid's and your job that all together made your heaven that you wouldn't exchange for anything.

 

The End

 


 

Dear readers!

I thank you for your support and comment's  as they really made my day.

I thank my 17 subscriber's that were with me till the end of this story....

Even thought other's would think of this as a small number for me.... it meant weary much :)

I thank you yet again and hope you each could comment to this story one last time telling your feeling's about the story.

 

Your dearly Minki_Locket_NL former linkin1girl