Review from: Lightning Speed Review Shop⚡ft. Infinite

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

 

⚡Title: 7/10⚡
Your title was really original, it matches the story really well! The only problem is it's not eye-catching. When I first saw it I thought the title was kind of boring.
 
 
⚡Appearance: 0/5⚡
Sorry but, the poster doesn't matches the story at all! The poster looks more for a story that has a horror, mysterious theme.
 
 
⚡Foreword: 9/10⚡
Your foreword was really well use. You putted a part of the story that made the readers interested of what's going to happen next. The only problem is that you kind of review too much of the story.
 
 
⚡Description: 10/10⚡
Again your description was as good as your forword. You didn't reveal too much and kept it as a mystery, making the readers curious what's going to happen next.
 
 
⚡Characterization: 10/10⚡
You did great on describing both of your main characters.
 
 
⚡Originality: 6/10⚡
Your story was pretty original. I'd never expect her to be a fashion designer or at the end when she had twins. I've seen the 'going-away-for-years-than-coming-back-again-&-ending-up-with-the-one-you-left' kind of situation. Also the part where she came back as a pretty girl when she used to be a nerdy.
 
 
⚡Plot: 15/15⚡
The plot was sad and lost love kind of feeling at first but, later it became cute. I love the part when Taemin knew about the radio show and he purposely asked the OC if he could turn on the radio. I really enjoyed reading your story.
 
 
⚡Spelling: 3/5⚡
You did a great job for someone whose english isn't their first language. There were just a few mistake here and there, to fix it just go trough every chapter and press the spell check button on the top of the toolbar.
 
⚡Grammar: 4/5⚡
You have good grammar but some of your sentences in some chapters doesn't make sense.
 
 
⚡Punctuation: 4/5⚡
Everything was well used, but I would suggest to put commas instead of ... in most of your sentences. Also when using ... you can only use 3 periods.
 
 
⚡Flow: 15/15⚡
It was in a perfect, steady pace.
 
 
⚡TOTAL: 83/100⚡
Congrats on getting this high score from me! JK :P You are a great writer so keep up the great job and fix the small mistakes that you made. I really enjoyed reading your story even though I don't like OC stories (but I still read them XD). Keep on writing like this and I bet you'll be a popular AFF writer one day~

Im so happy! :D

I really thought that it will be worse XD

this review was from:  

⚡Lightning Speed Review Shop⚡ft. Infinite