All set stright

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

Next morning you Minho after a long time thinking about everything over and over again.

You couldn't deny that you didn't listen to his explanation and ignored him after all these years but.... you also were hurt to the bottoms of your heart that you couldn't even live near him in fear to meet him.

"Hey Minho..... can... can you give me Kibum's number?" you asked him a little anxious about what is about to come.

"Sure... your going to talk to him about it now.. right?'' he asked with a happy tone that he tried to mask but failed.

"Ne.... so can you give the number?'' you asked your head in your hand as you sat on your bed.

"It's 22-01-33-92" (random numbers really similar to my old number XD) he answered while you wrote down it on a note.

"Thanks Minho... talk to ya later" you ended the call sighting while looking at the number wondering what to do now.

After 5 minutes staring at the number with shaky hand you dialed it and put the phone to your ear hearing the signal beeping.

"Yeoboseyo? Who is this?'' He's voice drifted thrum the phone.

" It's.. It's me... can we meat at the city center park?" you asked your voice coming out weaker then you want.

"Ne, ne I will be there in a hour" Key quickly answered you in ecstatic voice and ended the call.

You got up and washed changing in new set of clothes.

After 20 minute's you were done you got out of your apartment and locked it on the way and went to elevator.

"I'll go by foot.. it's not that far" you mumbled under your breath taking your time on the way.

After half an hour you were at the park and you sat down on a bench by the fountain waiting for Key to come.

You looked around the park as the kid's ran around playing and old people sat around chatting with each other.

There was some teen's that were sitting in the grass and chatting or sitting by the picnic table's laughing and teasing each other.

After a while someone sat down next to you looking at the fountain and not saying a word.

You turned your head and found Key sitting there in shades and a beanie completely hiding his hear only some naughty strand's piped out. He looked fashionable but not deceiving of his identity.

You turned back to the fountain and after a moment started to speak your eye's not leaving the sprouting water.

"You know.... I was hurting for a long time already when I left.... every time you were close to other girl's ignoring me even if I stood right next to you... but that kiss was the last drop and I couldn't take it anymore... you know?..... I was in love with you already for  3 year's at that time... three year's of me hiding my feeling's so our friendship wouldn't end.... I was afraid that you would laugh at me even if im your best friend." A lonely tear rolled down your cheek as you talked.

You felt he's eye's on you as they followed the tear sliding down your cheek.

He took your chin in his hand and turned your face to him while he brushed the tear off of your cheek with his other hand.

"Why didn't you tell me.... I'm your best friend and even if I would  decline you we still would have been friend's... I was hurt too... after you left I thought about you every day and told the guy's so much about you... I love you and the's past year's were hell without you" He told you while looking into your eye's as they started to turn misty of his own tear's.

"Bummie..." your voice trembled as new set of tear's spilled out of your eye's and you hugged him tightly while sobbing.

"Bummie..  I love you... you pabo... even how hard I tried I couldn't get you out of my head... I just love you too much" you mumbled into  his shoulder as he held you in tight embrace. As you talked the embrace got tighter and you felt moisture on your shoulder as Key let his tear's spill.

"I'm the pabo? I think your the pabo ____" he chuckled shakily in quiet tone into your shoulder his chest rumbling against yours.

"I love you... I love you and my feeling's won't ever change'' he said while you pulled back but still in his embrace as you looked up into his eye's that only showed love and compaction.

He leaned in and locked your lip's in sweet and passionate kiss that overflew with love.

After a minute you both pulled back from the kiss and settled your forehands against each other's looking in each  other's eye's that showed the same feeling... love. 

"I will never let you go... till my last breath"             

                                                                             

                                                                            ''And I will never leave you..... till you tell me so"

 


Hi! 

How did you like it?

There is only one chapter to go so look foreword to it :)

I am sick so i think the next chapter will be posted today or maybe tomorrow

Was the scene good? Not to cheesy? or maybe to plane? 

 

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment they help me write <3