chapter 6

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

You watched as he  clenched something under his shirt his eye's b with tear's as he looked at you, but you just looked away turning your attention back to Lee Soo Man.

"Sir if i can, I would like to start and work to the designs. Could you please show me to my working place?" you asked again giving your voice the French accent.

​''Yes of course Mis. Jung, my secretary will show it to you." He answered with a pleasant smile.

"This way Miss Jo" the secretary ushered you into elevator and pushed the 5th floor's button.

"Our office's are on the 5th floor, the 6th floor is dance studio's and the 3rd and 4th floor is for composing and other with music orientated thing's. On the 2nd floor you will find the cafeteria." Mis. Jung explained while  the door to open with a ding.

The door's opened to a spacious hallway with one wall fully of glass viewing the busy street.

​She led you to the end of the hallway opening the last door to a personal office.

"This is your office. The fabric and mannequins will be delivered when the design's will be done." she explained as she let you in the office.

(A\N: It has an laptop on the table as well as land line and sketch book's with all necessary art tool's, the back wall is only glass at the other side of the room there is a coffee table and a creamy white sofa)

"excuse me what about the measurements?'' you asked as the secretary started to leave.

"They all are in the folder in the first drawer in your desk." you bowed a little and she left you alone.

​You sat down at your desk and looked around your somewhat empty office with a pout already deciding what to buy to make it a little livelier and less cold.

You were pulled out of your thought's by a knock on your door's.

"Come in " you called out while re- placing thing's in different manner on the table.

"______-ah... your back" you herd a voice say in sad voice.

You looked up to find Key standing by the door's with tear full eye's.

"Excuse me but I think you mistook me with some one else Kibum-shii if you would be so kind please leave me alone so I can work" you answered in monotone, cold voice that pierced Key like thousand knives.

"_____-ah it's me Kibi your childhood friend we went to school together." he tried to make you remember thing's you already knew but you just played dumb.

"Excuse me but the only friend that I had broke my heart and walked over it every day like it was nothing." You answered looking right into his eye's with your ice cold gaze.

A lonely tear rolled down his cheek and he turned around and opened the door and paused for the moment.

"You know... I never stopped thinking about you... I even tried to find you... only know that Im happy of what you're achieved" he said and went out  without looking back. 

​As the door's clicked shut you broke into sob's leaning on your table while hugging yourself. 

​You never thought that you would meet him so soon or that it will effect you so. you thought that you were over him and you could live on strong without him but it was all proven wrong.

~_~no ones p.o.v.~_~

Key closed the door and rested his head on the door tear's sliding down his cheek's.

His fists clenched  as your word's replayed in his mind.

'did I really hurt her that much? Was I really that dumb?'  He clenched his teeth in silent yell as he whirled around and with slow sloppy steps went down the hallway to the elevators his mind already set on finding a way to get you back, get you love him once more.

 

'I will get you back _____, mark my word's I will get you back because....'

 

'...I love you no mater how much it hurt's...'

 

 


Hi! 

How are you doing?

how do you like  the new chapter?

You do know that If you comment I will update more sooner, right?

Soo i was thinking I decided that I want to know my reader's better...

​1st question:

Which of this year's rookie group's do you like the best? and why?

 

 

Please comment and subscribe!!! :D