Chapter 7

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

 

You were sitting in your re-decorated office adding last bit's for on of the design sketches radio playing in the back ground when you were disturbed by a knock on the door.

 

"Come in" you called out still concentrating on your sketch.

 

​''Noona do you want to come with us to lunch?'' the voice of Taemin broke your gaze from the sketch.

 

​There stood Taemin and Minho both with sweet smile's and you just smiled back.

 

"Ok, but while noona end's the sketch for your second outfit sit down and tell me who's coming" you answered quickly going back to your work.

 

 

"Well.... there will be all of SHINee, Amber noona, Kyuhyun hyung, Teukkie hyung and some of the staff." He answered while plopping down on the sofa with Minho in two.

 

"Noonaaa~ did you finish my design's?'' Minho asked with a childish grin. Surprisingly you got along the best with the to youngest one's out of SHINee in all of the company. 

They were already opened up to you and talked to you as with old friend or and older sister.

 

"Ne, It's in the folder with your name on the 3rd shelf." you answered while shading the sketch.

 

"Komawo" he answered with a smile eagerly going to the shelf.

 

"Noona are you done yeeet" Taemin whined playfully.

 

"No..........I'm done'' you answered with a pause as you rubbed the last shade.

 

"Can I see it?" He asked jumping up from his seat.

 

"Here" you said when you put it in the folder with his name on it.

 

"Wow... noona I will have a top hat? '' he asked while his eye's shone.

 

"Ne, It looks good and preppy on you. It will look together like you all jumped out of one of those old type western detective movie's" you answered with a smile happy with your work.

 

 

"Noona can we go now?" Minho asked and you nodded.

 

​'' You both just put the folders on the shelf" you answered while grabbing your key's and wallet.

As they put the folder's in place you assured them out of your office and locked it behind you checking twice if it's properly locked.

 

"So let's go boy's'' you smiled while jokingly hooking your hand's around their neck's as they laughed and looped one of their hand around your waist on the way to the elevator and all the way into cafeteria.

~_~_~Key's p.o.v.~_~_~

 

'That should be me... laughing with her... holding her...' ​the bitter thought's went thrum his mind as he played his food not paying attention to everyone around him chatting happily.

 

Hi's eye's were locked to the entrance of the cafeteria as ____ walked in with his two younger band mate's her hand's around their neck's and their hand's looped around her waist as her jingling laugh filled the air. 

 

​'I need her... i love her.... why can't she at least listen to me' ​ the same thought's swirled into his mind as his lip quivered and his eye's with tear's yet again.

 

Suddenly a idea shot into his mind and he pulled out his phone as he went thrum the contact list looking for on specific number.

 

 ''Hey hyung can I come to your streaming as a guest tomorrow? jinja! thanks!'' Key smiled with new glint in his eye's as new hope came to him.

 

'Tomorrow hopefully everything will be made right'

​Whit that small smile he continued eating throwing small glances in your way.

 


​Hi!

As you can notice the story is going to it's end...

I think it will take 2 or 3 chapter's to en it so i hope you will support me till this story ends :)

​I'm weary thankful for my 11 subbie's that haven't left me till now <3

 

​I hope you all will comment again till the story ends because the comment's make me cry, smile and laugh. Nothing is better then getting to hear what the reader think's about your story :3

 

 

 

So please comment and subscribe!!! :D