See him again

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

 

This chapter is for KimKibumBias who got me into updating the chapter XD


You went into the elevator and pushed the button to 7th floor. As the door was closing a man in his early twenty's ran to the lift screaming to hold up.

 

​You put your foot in the door and he ran  in resting his back on the side of the elevator.

 

''..th..thank's.." he huffed out trying to jain his breath.

 

​''No problem" you answered flashing a smile to him. He bowed again with a big smile on his face .

 

''My name is Lee Jinki but call me Onew'' he intrudused himself while extending his hand.

 

''___, Jo ____" you answered shaking hand's with him.

 

​He looked at the floor numbering and smiled.

 

​''So your going to CEO-nim for a meeting?'' He asked qurios. 

 

''Yeah I'm the new designer and model if needed" you answered with smile still intact.

 

"Well then I'm looking foreword to working with you'' he smiled and went out in the 5th floor.

 

The door's closed and the elevator continued his way the smile never leaving your face.

 

 

 

​As you came out of the elevator (ugh hate to write that name >.<)  the secretary's head shot up and she smiled at you.

 

"Ahh.... you must be Mis Jo please come Mr.Lee is waiting" the secretary assured you to the big double door's.

 

​'' Wait a moment please." she smiled at you and went inside coming back after a moment.

 

"His ready to see you" She opened the door and with a light bow to her you went inside the office.

 

​You stepped inside the room to find a man with warm but professional smile on his face reminding you of the one's you used un your photo shoot's and fashion show's.

 

"It's nice to have  you hear today Mis Jo, come, have a seat" he assured you while gesturing you to sit down in one of the leather chair's in front of his table.

 

​''And it's nice to be here Mr.Lee" you answered your French accent showing while you talk. You sat down and flashed a dasiling smile but that all was just a mask as you haven't smiled for real for many year's already. 

 

"So let's not beat around the bush and go stright to the thing." Mr. Lee said as clamped his hand's together .

 

"Your first job will be designing  on of our company's boy band's new outfits for their comeback" he said turning to his professional self.

 

"What is the concept? and how many are there of them?'' you asked also sliding in your professional mode.

 

"The concept is western style Sherlock the investigator.. you have heard of him, ne?" you noded and he continued

 

"there are 5 boy's more or less have they're own style and charm, try to express it, you will need to design two outfit's for each of them, three if a back up one is needed.'' he explained as you checked down the important thing's at your black note pad.

 

''Is that all? any specific detail's?" you asked searching for any knick's that you would be obligated into adding.

 

"the song is up beat so make the design's comfortable to move in. that's all." he said sitting back in his seat as you wrote down the last important things.

 

​Moment later a knock was heard and the secretary came in.

 

"​They are here Lee So Man-nim" she said and bowed a little.

 

"Let them in"Mr. Lee said and got up from his chair and came around his table and stood next to you as you already were standing up after you copied his action.

 

The door's opened and in came five men but by the look's they were just in their early twenty's or still not as old.With out a second you recognized Lee Jinki or Onew as he preferred to be called standing at one side of the five.

 

" This is SHINee they will be the group you will design to" he explained to you.

 

​At that moment they stood in line and introduced themselves "Anyonghaeseyo SHINee imnida!"

 

"Leader Lee Jinki, Onew imnida" he said while giving you a goofy smile that you responded with a small smile.

 

"Kim Jonghyun imnida" said  the  one that looked somewhat like a Dino

 

"Choi Minho imnida" said the tallest one with frog like eye's

 

"Lee Taemin the maknae imnida" said another one with cute aegyo.

 

" Kim Kibum Key imnida" said the last one in slightly diva-ish tone looking at his nail's. At the name you froze for a moment but quickly got yourself together.

 

"Aneyong Jo ____ imnida" you said bowing a little while flashed your best smile.

 

As your name left your lip's Key's head shot up in mix of shock and surprise. 

 

He looked you head to toe almost nothing resembled you only when he met your eye's he found his answer as your eye's bore back at him with cold and hurt in them, nothing else giving it away as you were wearing your happy mask.

 

​A glint cought his eye's as his eye's looked at your neck where a gold pendant laid... the pendant that he gave her.

 

His hand crept up to his own pendant that newer left his neck as his eye's glistened in unshed tear's.

 


Hi!

It's 4:13 in the morning as im writing this -.-

hope you like the chapter ;D

I know that you all hate cliffhangers' but...

​I like to make them.. lol XD

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe :D