SUper junior's KIss the RAdio

The Hurting Love [Editing 3/10]

__~~Next day~~___

You were walking to parking lot when someone tapped you on your shoulder. Shocked you turned around only to find Taemin with a mysterious smile on his face.

"Tae you scared me..  did you need something?'' you asked him continuing your way to your car that was shipped yesterday as Taemin  fallowed you.

"Can I come with you today noona? I don't have any schedules and hyung's are doing there stuff plus you said I can visit you" he asked bringing out his aegyo on you which made you laugh.

"Ne,ne you can come" you answered while shaking your head.

You came to your car.

"Wow! Noona this is your car?" you nodded and laughed at his awed/shocked face

"Ne, i got it as my birthday present form my friend's in France I just love it!" you answered in happy tone to get back your lovely car.

 

You walked around the car and unlocked the door and looked at Taemin only find him trying to find a way to open the car's door..

You shook your head and pushed a button on your key's making the car open and Taemin giving you another awed face with his eye's sparkling.

"Waoh~ Noona It's deabak!! He jumped up and down like little kid and ran inside siting down in the comfy passenger seat.

He looked around the inside of the car  his eye's still sparkling as you sat in the driver's seat and strapped in.

''Strap in so we can go Tae" you scolded him jokingly as he still looked around the car and he quickly strapped in.

You the radio  and sped down the street's making fast turn's at time's and and coming to your home only in 10 minute's.

Both of you got out of the car and went to the elevator riding it up to the 20th floor where your apartment was.

''Woah noona your living awesome" Taemin exclaimed looking around and you giggled behind your hand.

"Hei Tae do you want to eat?" you asked while going in kitchen area.

"Ne, noona what are you making?" he asked coming in the kitchen after you.

"Ill heat up some of my last night's kimchi I made too much of it you even can take some for your hyung's'' you answered taking out one of the three containers of kimchi and staring to heat it up.

"Noona can we turn on Sukira kiss the radio? one of the hyung's said today is a special airing" Tae pleaded doing his aegyo again.

"Ne, ne just plug my laptop to tv and turn the sound up." you answered while still making the diner.

"Hello and welcome to Sukira radio" Leeteuk's voice came thrum the speekers.

"Today we have Key from SHINee as our special guest" Enhyuk continued.

You looked up and there you saw Key sitting alone with Enhyuk and Leeteuk in the radio studio.

"So tell us why did you come alone? did something new happen that you want to tell about?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ne, actually it's about someone" Key answered with a sad smile.

"Ohh.. is that someone a girl?" Enhyuk asked interested.

"Ne, it's a girl. It's my best friend that I found after 4 year's when she went abroad. Thought she isn't talking to me anymore even If were working in the same company" Key stated. 

"our company? who is she? What did you do to her so she wouldn't talk to her best friend?" Leeteuk asked in scolding mater he's brow's frowned.

"Ne, she's a designer at our company plus a model if needed, it's Jo ____ and.... I broke her heart" key answered in pained voice.

"______-shi!?! woah how could you brake hear of girl like that? She's one of the most famous designer's/ model's that work's under Gucci, Prada, Dolce cabana and other well known label's plus she has killer look''. Enhyuk exclaimed his eye's almost popping out.

By now you already pulled the pot of the stow and only paid attention to the TV while Taemin was sitting in one of the been bag's secretly watching your reaction's.

"Well actually at that time I still was the kinga of high school and she actually was a nerd with her hair always in bun or braid's and whit these big geeky glasses... thought we knew each other sense grade school and her look's never disturbed me we still were the best friend's.

Then came the day 4 year's ago... we were going to meet by my locker when one of the queenikas of that time came up to me and we started to talk then out of nowhere she kissed me,  I was shocked as she whent into make out sesion but when I puled away all I saw was ___ despairing around the corner.

It hurt me because she saw that.. at that time I was in love with her for some time already and I wanted to set thing's strite so I was calling her all night and leaving her messages but she never answered" Key told the story a tear rolling down his cheek that  made you feel like an arrow was shot thrum you.

"So It all was a is an misunderstanding.. but didn't you sort it out in the end? why aren't you talking now?" Leeteuk asked puzzled.

"Well... next day when I ran to her house I found out from the land lord that she moved back to America  for her study's not telling me a word...

     so that day of the kiss with queenika was the last time I saw her and all she left was a letter saying how I hurt her and that she didn't want me looking her or contacting her ever again." Key ended his storyand a tear rolled down your cheek while Taemin looked at you with a small smile.

*At least now noona know's the other side of the story * Taemin thought while remembering all the time's of when Key talked about you.

"So do you still love her Kibum?" Leeteuk asked in serious manner.

"Ne, and I hope she is listening to this because she didn't let me explain anything" Key answered with a small smile gracing his lip's.

"She will understand someday .... and what do you know? maybe she really is listening" Enhyuk said in soothing manner as another stream of tear's rolled down both of your and his cheek's.

"Thanks for coming and I hope it turn's good for both of you" Leeteuk smiled as he turn a song and Key left his place whit a bow.

You turned to Taemin with a blank face.

"You knew didn't you? ..... You knew about the broadcast " You stated your voice trembling.

"i'm sorry noona... but you did need to know the other side of the story too... Key hyung talks about you a lot and even thought he think's we don't know we know that he often cries himself to sleep... so noona please.... talk to him" Teamin pleaded you  and you fell in his hand in weeping mess as he soothed you for a while till you calmed down.

After a moment you calmed down.

"Sorry... ok lets go and eat Tae" you said and went with him to the dining table wile wiping away your tears.

"Will you talk to him noona?" Tae asked you and you looked down at your dish.

"Let's... Let's not talk about it now Tae i need to think..." you answered and continued to eat.

*It will come out good in the end I can see it... she still loves him* Taemin smiled himself as the thought went thrum his mind.

After a while you both ended eating and Taemin stayed for a while and when he went home you packed two of the food containers for the other member's.

As you went to sleep tear's flooded your cheek's as the mixed feeling's overwhelmed you, you slipped into sleep while thought's went thrum your mind.

Is it really true? Key love's me as I love him?....... Is it true?.......


Woah.... so Key confessed in radio.... and hr didn't intend the kiss? He loved you then too ?!?!!

What will happen now? will you listen and talk to him now? 

What do YOU think?

Stay toned and find out!!!! :3

 

 

Comment and subscribe!! <3