#12

Raising twins....DOUBLE TROUBLE!

It was a cold January morning. It snowed 2 days ago and there was still snow left. Junhyung woke up at 7 AM because Jiyeon was crying. He picked her up and went to the living room. A few minutes later, Jihoon woke up and Junhyung took him out of the crib. Junhyung sat on the couch with the kids.

"Appa", Jihoon said quietly.

Junhyung looked at him.

"Snow", he mumbled.

"You wanna play in the snow?", he asked.

Jihoon got up and walked into his room and brought out his jacket.

Junhyung laughed and stood up. "You will probably be needing more clothes than a jacket." He went into his room and put layers of clothes on. Then at last, he put a beanie on his head, a scarf around his neck, and mittens.

Junhyung then dressed Jiyeon. After that, he dressed himself snd they went out the door. Junhyung held Jiyeon's hand with his right hand and Jihoon with his left hand. They walked out of the apartment building and walked down the parking lot, to the neighborhood playground. Jihoon loved walking around these days so he kept letting go of Junhyung's hand. Junhyung didn't want him to get hurt so he just picked him up and walked down there. Thankfully, Jiyeon held her dad's hand tightly and walked.

They were finally at the playground. There was a little boy and his father by the monkey bars. Junhyung lowered his beanie and hoped he wouldn't be recognized. Luckily, he didn't recognize Junhyung. The twins sat on the snow and picked it up and kept touching it. Junhyung watched them play together.

Jiyeon walked over to Junhyung and pointed at the slides.

"You wanna ride the slide?", he asked.

"Eung (means yeah)", she mumbled while stretching her arms out so he could pick her up. The twins said a few words which wad good.

Junhyung got up from the ground and picked Jiyeon up. On his way to the slide, he picked up Jihoon also and put them up on the slides. He took them one by one and helped them down the baby slide full of snow. Jihoon and Jiyeon laughed and kept wanting to do it.
Junhyung was getting tired. It was a lack of strength to play with two babies by himself.

"Guys...appa is tired.", Junhyung said while sliding Jihoon down.

"Appa, cold.", Jihoon said to Junhyung.

"You are cold? Let's go home now.", Junhyung said while taking Jiyeon down the slide for the last time. They walked with Junhyung back to their building. By the time they got to the parking lot, he picked the twins up just in case cars came by. They walked in the building and Junhyung set them down.

They finally arrived at home and Hara was in the living room watching tv. She wasn't worried about them because she knew Junhyung would've taken them out.

"Oppa, when did you go out??", she asked while turning off the tv.

"At like 7:15. We went to play in the snow. Let's give them a bath to warm them up.", Junhyung told her.

Hara nodded and walked into their bathroom. She took out the big baby bathtub and washed it. She filled it up with warm water and took out the baby shampoo, soft sponge, body wash, and 2 soft baby cloths to clean their gums. Their teeth are not out yet, they start coming in at about 15 months.

Hara called Junhyung's name and he brought the kids over. Hara and Junhyung took off the kids' clothes and put them in the bathtub slowly. Jihoon was about to start crying so Junhyung quickly got up and grabbed a few bathtub toys from the big tub and gave it to him. Jihoon stopped watering and played with the toy. While Jihoon played with his toy, they started out with Jiyeon. Junhyung covered Jiyeon's eyes and Hara poured water on her hair.

 

Junhyung poured a little bit of shampoo on his palm and rubbed his hands together. Then, he carefully massaged her scalp and did it very cautiously so the shampoo doesn't get in her eyes. Jiyeon was concentrated on the toy duck. After a few minutes of shampooing, Hara covered her eyes and Junhyung poured water on her hair. Finally, they grabbed the sponge and poured some baby body wash on it and rubbed it around Jiyeon's body. They cleaned it off with water and then took the baby cloth and wet it with water and slowly cleaned her gums. Hara did it just like her doctor taught her.

Finally, they were finished with Jiyeon. They put her aside and took Jihoon over. They did the same steps they did with Jiyeon. It was pretty easy now. They were finally done with both babies. Hara grabbed two large towels from the shelf and gave one to Junhyung. He picked up Jiyeon with the towel and wrapped her around. He sat on the floor and dried her hair first. After that, he dried her body and wrapped her around and took her quickly into her room. He took out a diaper and put it on her. He went into her closet and grabbed a hello kitty shirt and a hello kitty pajama pants. Junhyung out her down and she walked over to her doll house to play with the dolls.

Junhyung walked out of her room and went to the bathroom. Hara was in Jihoon's room, changing him. Junhyung went to the kitchen and washed his hands. He took out two 8 oz bottle and filled it with formula. Junhyung took one of the bottles and took it to Jiyeon and she took it and sat on her little bouncy chair and drank it. Junhyung smiled and watched her drink.

As soon as he saw Hara walk out of Jihoon's room, Junhyung walked to the kitchen to get Jihoon's bottle. He gave the bottle to him and he drank it from his cradle swing. After their bottles, JunHara put them for a nap. They whole day seemed to fly by fast. There wasn't anything really special about today. 

 

I'm about to start finishing up this fanfic because I would not be able to update for a long time (going on a vacation) BUT, remember to keep reading to the final chapter because the ending will be good. :)